JeTBarionIV

HELP!!! Dead Eye triggering factor

5 comments in this topic

Players
205 posts
27,553 battles

Hello all!!

I've just got an alarming info about Dead Eye: it says it activates based on the Standard detectability radius.

Now I hear that it refers to the basic value of the ship without modifiers (CE skill and/or CSM1 in Slot 5 and/or camo).

That means, on average, losing about 3 km on any BB!!!

Is it true?

Thanks

[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,502 battles
34 minutes ago, JeTBarionIV said:

Hello all!!

I've just got an alarming info about Dead Eye: it says it activates based on the Standard detectability radius.

Now I hear that it refers to the basic value of the ship without modifiers (CE skill and/or CSM1 in Slot 5 and/or camo).

That means, on average, losing about 3 km on any BB!!!

Is it true?

Thanks

Just camp even more to the back, you might have to sail off the map, but that is fine. This is how WG intends for you to play the game. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Players
205 posts
27,553 battles
56 minutes ago, Asatori said:

Just camp even more to the back, you might have to sail off the map, but that is fine. This is how WG intends for you to play the game. 

Yeah, that sadly was clear from the very start since last November.
Lots of skills that empower even more potatos' bad playing.

But that's what WG seems to love. They have been systematically killing this game, one bit at the time, since mid 2018

• Cool 1

Players
434 posts
6,850 battles

Base detectability refers to the value you see in your port. Its the base you start the battle with. That means WITH skill, camo and module, WITHOUT temporary things like gun bloom or weather effects.

• Cool 1

Players
205 posts
27,553 battles
19 hours ago, firerider202 said:

Base detectability refers to the value you see in your port. Its the base you start the battle with. That means WITH skill, camo and module, WITHOUT temporary things like gun bloom or weather effects.

Thank you!

• Cool 1