Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Max_Kammerer

Official WG survey on 0.10.0

28 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

Already filled it in, the problem being the only ones to see the true results will be Wargaming....Yo know the Santa Crate Guys so I imagine the survey will prove it's all a resounding success...:crab:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
27,079 battles

I think i still have 2-3 stages for Hizen, and I can do that in Coop with captains with no skills. 

After that I ll take a break until this crap gets sorted out. 

• Cool 2

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles

Yeah sure cos they have listened to the surveys before...

WG HQ:

1519393386_211_20-funny-memes-for-when-y

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles
1 hour ago, 22cm said:

I think i still have 2-3 stages for Hizen, and I can do that in Coop with captains with no skills. 

After that I ll take a break until this crap gets sorted out. 

Already uninstalled. Even if they are gonna do anything about it is gonna be like 5-6 months. So nice little break for me.

• Cool 3

[NECRO]
Players
3,149 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, Humorpalanta sagte:

Already uninstalled. Even if they are gonna do anything about it is gonna be like 5-6 months. So nice little break for me.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,812 posts
47,469 battles

Did the survey: It was not difficult to fill in 1000 characters of what I did not like.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
165 posts

Logged in. Played 1 game at tier 10, saw 4 of our BB's sitting basically next to the CV sniping. Logged off. 

• Cool 4

Players
926 posts
4,037 battles

They did not listen before this mess and most likely will not after there are enough new players who are starting with this crap.

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,328 battles

I voted basically, No, I did not like this Cpt skill rework & told them why. Will my submission (or any other?) change the course WG is on with WoWS? I very much doubt it.

All WG cares about is getting enough new players to continue to spend money on an (imo) increasingly shoddy product.

New players who don't know any better &, ofc, the Wallet Warriors who have to have the latest Lollipop for the Suckers.

[-LD-]
Players
251 posts
10,007 battles
17 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

The only winnig move is not to play. I am not uninstalling because of my clan, but I'm already playing far less since a while amd cannot be bithered to put real effort into the grind.

Plus the MM remains a joke as well as gamepoay quality on high tiers with 44% WR duking it out in a chaos.

• Cool 1

[A-SLO]
Players
233 posts
17,042 battles

Why do they even bother, not that they will take into consideration anything we say.

Players
621 posts
4,988 battles

Survey done. I'd love to think that it will make a difference, but I fear it will be filed away and forgotten, like everything on the Suggestions thread.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

In all honesty 2 days of playing with the new skills is hardly enough for a fair estimate od their general quality and overall impact, IMHO the official poll is 2 early...

[CATCH]
Players
62 posts
12,500 battles
On 1/22/2021 at 12:50 PM, King_Of_The_Potatoes said:

You cant submit your survey on a spreadsheet so the devs will just ignore it. 

you mean they read it, and do the opposite of what people ask for...oh got sniping BB issues? we will give you a skill that make them camp even more and have  valid reason to do so...

[JJR]
Players
92 posts
3,992 battles
47 minutes ago, MightyWombat said:

you mean they read it, and do the opposite of what people ask for...oh got sniping BB issues? we will give you a skill that make them camp even more and have  valid reason to do so...

Yes a 4 point skill that makes more players camp the J line. While those BB players that want push need spend 11 points for their secondarys and give up taking survival skills. Well played WG. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this