Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Fen Yang: Lunar New Year Is Coming!

29 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,145 posts
22,944 battles

I saw a Fen Yang yesterday, an Ognevoi leisurely gunned it down. The Fen Yang couldn't do anything against one of the worst silver T8 DDs in the game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
2 hours ago, Aragathor said:

I saw a Fen Yang yesterday, an Ognevoi leisurely gunned it down. The Fen Yang couldn't do anything against one of the worst silver T8 DDs in the game.

I was looking at it and pondering. Oh Well Another Copy, Nerf, Paste then, About Right for Weasely Gee Nowadays, The WoW's Glory Days are surely a thing of the past, Sad Really I suppose :Smile_sad:

Players
364 posts
19,575 battles
The_EURL_Guy said:

New ships and festive containers await you in the Armory and Premium Shop!

Read it on the portal

Fen Yang: Lunar New Year Is Coming...

My first thought , uninstall game...

[AMASS]
Players
6 posts
8,482 battles
5 hours ago, Aragathor said:

i debated on this one, being a relative newcomer i take it this is not a good ship.....

Players
32 posts
4,235 battles
9 minutes ago, dmatt10243 said:

i debated on this one, being a relative newcomer i take it this is not a good ship.....

Nope. Better off grinding for the akizuki. Its a fantasic ship and it's tech tree so doesnt cost a thing. Then kitakazi is even better. 

[AMASS]
Players
6 posts
8,482 battles
4 minutes ago, Major_Boobage_ said:

Nope. Better off grinding for the akizuki. Its a fantasic ship and it's tech tree so doesnt cost a thing. Then kitakazi is even better. 

ok thanks for the advice, saves me wasting money

• Cool 2

[-NSC-]
Players
287 posts
11,604 battles

So nice.. not aiming to spend a dime on this game before christmas and if by some miracle things turn in this game, I might start investing again. I'm pretty satisfied with the christmas crates so, maybe.. But to buy this crap.. sorry ship now? nahh..

Want deep water torps that are miles better? Go Asashio, even have half decent guns, best in class detection, smoke and torpedo reload booster. Downside with Asashio? same DW torps, only hits CV and BB, long torp reload, no AA worth talking about and mediocre guns (worse than Fen wen).. Anyway, just stay away, Akizuki the tech tree version is already better in almost all aspects.

-Fes

[-NSC-]
Players
287 posts
11,604 battles
27 minutes ago, dmatt10243 said:

ok thanks for the advice, saves me wasting money

Newcomer...  with over 6k battles you're not one of those.... :-). Still good advice not to get this one though...

That being said I don't think you'll be able to get it in the Christmas crates this year so if you want it, this might be the only chance.

-Fes

Players
204 posts
246 battles
The_EURL_Guy said:

New ships and festive containers await you in the Armory and Premium Shop!

Read it on the portal

Just want to know if the Anshan will be doubs compensation or credits, guessing as it's another post made several years ago (which you now feel might clutter up the blogg) like the rigged xmas crate explanation, its gotta be credits, saying as you didn't deem it noteworthy to say.

Players
204 posts
246 battles
10 hours ago, Fesvil said:

Newcomer...  with over 6k battles you're not one of those.... :-). Still good advice not to get this one though...

That being said I don't think you'll be able to get it in the Christmas crates this year so if you want it, this might be the only chance.

-Fes

Only wait for xmas crates if your willing to first wade through the rigged crate short list, second then want to wade through 60 or so 5/6/7 tier ships till you eventually "EARN" the honor to hit the rigged tier 8's. My advice...don't give them a penny for cut and paste reskins or anything else come to that lol.

In testing it "ONLY" cost £5200 to wade through "selected short list" and low tier ships to reach the tier 9's.....absolute bargain. GJ ichase for highlighting the actuall cost to reach tier 9's.

Players
364 posts
19,575 battles
10 hours ago, WascallyWabbit said:

Only wait for xmas crates if your willing to first wade through the rigged crate short list, second then want to wade through 60 or so 5/6/7 tier ships till you eventually "EARN" the honor to hit the rigged tier 8's. My advice...don't give them a penny for cut and paste reskins or anything else come to that lol.

In testing it "ONLY" cost £5200 to wade through "selected short list" and low tier ships to reach the tier 9's.....absolute bargain. GJ ichase for highlighting the actuall cost to reach tier 9's.

I wont have that problem where I live we dont use £...

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

The Mysore seems Okish apart from the usual Crappy reload everything gets inflicted with nowadays. It would have been nice to see the Cammo plastered all over the Images as the perma cammo instead of a bundle of :etc_swear:y throwaways in the Admiral pack but hey WG's been in Scrooge mode for a while now so it's to be expected. At least no loot boxes involved  :Smile_great:

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,145 posts
22,944 battles

Good job WG, I had hoped for at least a chance of getting an Indian captain for my Indian ship.

But good old colonialism lives on, no Indian portraits for the Indian Navy Ship Mysore, only British captains allowed.

Pan-EU gets a national captain based on which ship you are buying for, so it's not impossible.

• Cool 1

[URUC]
Players
372 posts

Premium ship are supposed to be better, not worse than silver ships. Nothing new under the stars.

• Bad 1

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,902 battles
1 hour ago, Maris_Piper said:

Crappy reload everything gets inflicted with nowadays

Well, we do not need more fast firing HE spammers. Perhaps this is WG's way to balance the climate? To lessen quick-firing spammers by diluting them with slower reloading cruisers?

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,902 battles

Does the Mysore get an indian flag that I can equip on it instead of the normal commonwealth flag?

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
1 hour ago, XDMeloniXD said:

Does the Mysore get an indian flag that I can equip on it instead of the normal commonwealth flag?

I gets an Indian flag with the Admirals pack but it flies alongside the Commonwealth flag and does not replace it,

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,902 battles
7 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

I gets an Indian flag with the Admirals pack but it flies alongside the Commonwealth flag and does not replace it

So it does not get one similarly to how the swedish destroyers can get a swedish flag to replace the pan-european one? Or how the Perth gets an "Australian navy" flag that one can use instead of the commonwealth one? I have to pay extra to even get to fly an Indian flag?

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
2 minutes ago, XDMeloniXD said:

So it does not get one similarly to how the swedish destroyers can get a swedish flag to replace the pan-european one? Or how the Perth gets an "Australian navy" flag that one can use instead of the commonwealth one? I have to pay extra to even get to fly an Indian flag?

That seems to be the case  unless I've missed something.

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,902 battles

1 minute ago, Maris_Piper said:

That seems to be the case  unless I've missed something.

That makes me really disappointed.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
Just now, XDMeloniXD said:

That makes me really disappointed.

Just checked it out, yes you can change it

[1701]
Players
104 posts
9,902 battles
Just now, Maris_Piper said:

Just checked it out, yes you can change it

What does it look like? I assume it is the white flag with the stripes intesecting in the middle with the Indian flag at the canton?

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts
4 minutes ago, XDMeloniXD said:

What does it look like? I assume it is the white flag with the stripes intesecting in the middle with the Indian flag at the canton?

White ensign with Indian flag in top corner the one used in the 1950's it says in port

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this