You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BunnyKill4h

Massachusetts RIP

60 comments in this topic

[BTT-W]
Players
5 posts
4,976 battles
5 godzin temu, NikolayKuznetsov napisał:

If massa would have its secondaries removed entirely, it would still be by far the best T8 BB

yes massa without secondary and with beter guns is USS Alabama.... but we dont want to play Alabama we like secondary witch is castrated now 

• Cool 1

Players
2,516 posts
12 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Aim on or just under the waterline, watch it go boom

Trust me when I tell you, after over four years of playing the game I know about the waterline.. 

Where do you think my shells went? :Smile_sceptic:

[_MO_]
Players
94 posts
4,079 battles
17 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

what is deadeye??

A useless skill that force you to stay away from others, camping the edge of the map, trying to get those citadel ribbons 

Players
1,862 posts
10,454 battles
9 minutes ago, Setterus said:

A useless skill that force you to stay away from others, camping the edge of the map, trying to get those citadel ribbons 

Why does it force you stay away??

[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
1 hour ago, Setterus said:

Emm most high tier BBs have 13-14 km stealth, no need to be more then say 2-3 km farther, which is the range in which you would be anyway...

[CHEFT]
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
7 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Emm most high tier BBs have 13-14 km stealth, no need to be more then say 2-3 km farther, which is the range in which you would be anyway...

Now try to explain that to the average potato :cap_book:

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,964 posts
6,482 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Good luck, given that the average potato can't even tell the difference between standard battle and domination..

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
5 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Good point... :Smile_teethhappy:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,964 posts
6,482 battles
4 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Good point... :Smile_teethhappy:

It's a sad fact of life that a lot of players are either incapable, or unwilling, to learn anything new in this game.

And tbh, I am not sure which it is. Moot point anyway, as the end result is the same. <.<

Players
3,577 posts
On 1/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, BrotherOrion said:

Feels like 85% of the tirpitz players play her like this. And if in doubt try to ram her into the enemy ship.

Not had a game in mine yet but I prefer to push in rather than snipe, sadly my teams don't always agree with that, lol, but the 11.5 km range of the secondaries now will be interesting to see

[-TPF-]
Players
4,784 posts
19,507 battles
26 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

So... if you take a BB with good concealment (something like Monarch, which can be around 11.5k) and add Deadeye, you're basically getting super cruiser dispersion at mid-ranges?

[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
29 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

So... if you take a BB with good concealment (something like Monarch, which can be around 11.5k) and add Deadeye, you're basically getting super cruiser dispersion at mid-ranges?

Well you get 10% tighter group then you would normally, if that brings you down to the SC level in general I am not sure as SC at that range should still be even tighter, but for some BBs - yes in short you do...

Players
3,577 posts
11 hours ago, BunnyKill4h said:

yes massa without secondary and with beter guns is USS Alabama.... but we dont want to play Alabama we like secondary witch is castrated now 

You get the Alabama's secs up to 10 Km I think, had a game in both yesterday, was not really an enjoyable experience

[_MO_]
Players
94 posts
4,079 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Meanwhile they're all sitting at the far back trying to snipe. There are few trying to push(including me as I like brawling), and when thy do, they found themselves alone suicide cause there is no backup. The skill have its usage but probably as mentioned above, try to explain that to average potato.. 

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
12 minutes ago, Setterus said:

Meanwhile, they're all sitting at he far back trying to snipe. There are few trying to push(including me as I like brawling), and when thy do, they found themselves alone suiciding cause there is no backup. The skill have its usage but probably as mentioned above, try to explain that to average potato.. 

I get your point m8, however the plinking from max range or camped in behind an island while your team is losing control of the map and the match is hardly a new invention...

• Cool 1

[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
33,227 battles
On 1/22/2021 at 7:26 AM, BunnyKill4h said:

Massa was killed 21 jan 2021

Then go and play DesMo.

Players
4,117 posts
20,250 battles
20 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

If massa would have its secondaries removed entirely, it would still be by far the best T8 BB

No it wouldnt. Not with NC being in the game.

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Players
752 posts
15,493 battles
2 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Secondary Tirpitz still works:

most of T8s work well in T6 games

2 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

No it wouldnt. Not with NC being in the game.

what makes Massa OP is the heal CD. You can simply outheal everything when spearheadding the push (push, not yolo into 3 DDs)

Players
4,117 posts
20,250 battles
46 minutes ago, RAYvenMP said:

what makes Massa OP is the heal CD. You can simply outheal everything when spearheadding the push (push, not yolo into 3 DDs)

Why would you even need to push with NC? Great guns + deadeye, the new meme commander skill.

• Cool 1

Players
2,304 posts
9,260 battles
1 hour ago, RAYvenMP said:

Tirpitz did not work in T10 even before the rework.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,964 posts
6,482 battles
22 minutes ago, ghostbuster_ said:

Why would you even need to push with NC? Great guns + deadeye, the new meme commander skill.

Shortens the shell travel time, which is  considerable at range. And that's something that deadeye did not buff.

Players
4,117 posts
20,250 battles
43 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Shortens the shell travel time, which is  considerable at range. And that's something that deadeye did not buff.

I mean camping in the back isnt ofc something i would ever do. But shell travel time is not the reason for this.