Jump to content
Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DB2212

Made redundant on the day weegee made the game redundant

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TAYTO]
Players
884 posts
9,694 battles

I had a shitty day today, and it appears I wasn't the only one.
Kinda scared to log in to see what sort of fustercluck weegee have inflicted on us this time.

Consensus on this latest "improvement"?
Should I look forward to unemployment and hours of playing a fun game?
Or should I prefer grinding a new job?

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RBNT]
Players
60 posts
5,901 battles
35 minutes ago, DB2212 said:

I had a shitty day today, and it appears I wasn't the only one.
Kinda scared to log in to see what sort of fustercluck weegee have inflicted on us this time.

Consensus on this latest "improvement"?
Should I look forward to unemployment and hours of playing a fun game?
Or should I prefer grinding a new job?

I don't have 19 pts captains, but I know very well what are you talking about... 

My decision is leave. I am 

relative new player (first I played on my husband account, then now in september I open my also). I came in this game because Gnesenau and Bismarck and I am leaving because of WG. They ruined them (and in the meantime Hipper isn't work o also). On Gneisenau and Bismarck I have 16 pt captains, full sec build. DMG per batle - horor now (in worse). Sec. hits per battle - horor now... Before rework dmg and hits was ok.

 

I just love these ships and I cannot be ok and cool if I saw that they are ruined. So I am leave. 

GAME OVER.

  • Cool 7
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
921 posts
6,026 battles

objectively you should prefer 'grinding for a new job' or finding training to do so providing you wont be sanctioned and your benefits terminated for doing so. which is standard in the uk... sorta basic priority there.

 

the game overall isnt 'ruined'. but some things have definitely been gutted hard, like mid tier cruisers and high tier gunboat dd, and a lot of secondary build bb.

but there are improvements, some over performers are now nurfed too, and the feature to see a skills effects before committing to it are some fantastic qol.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
1,559 posts
17,649 battles

Bad luck - I do hope you find a new post soon. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
283 posts
6,940 battles
8 hours ago, DB2212 said:


Consensus on this latest "improvement"?
 

With the way they're going, this game will reach World of Warplanes status in Q2 2022

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,588 posts
8 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Consensus on this latest "improvement"?

In short BBs and CVs buff with even more borderline sniping fiesta. Nothing to look forward to.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TAYTO]
Players
884 posts
9,694 battles
On 1/22/2021 at 5:51 AM, SkollUlfr said:

objectively you should prefer 'grinding for a new job' or finding training to do so providing you wont be sanctioned and your benefits terminated for doing so. which is standard in the uk... sorta basic priority there.

 

 

I have a good few years before I need to find a new job. My benefits will be pretty minimal anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,973 posts
15,473 battles
On 1/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, DB2212 said:

Should I look forward to unemployment and hours of playing a fun game?

My feeling - FWIW - is that the only complete and utter Richard move in this whole business is the 1.2 million to get from 19 points to 21. Basically, if you aren't an old lag, it makes ecxp redundant.

 

Apart from that, it's really just a 'swings and roundabouts' change overall: I suspect - although it's early days - that the importance of captains slightly reduces overall (due to a mixture of nerfs and fewer people being able to run maxed out captains), but we do gain the potentially valuable possibility of running lots more premiums ships with the same captain, thanks to having a separate build for each class.

 

Of course, there are also lots more opportunities (and intended motivation built in) to spend money, but that *seems* to be resistible if you can live without being 110% competitive.

 

My suggestion would be to have a poke around and see what you think yourself.

 

Oh, and good luck with finding a new gig! :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,939 posts
20,778 battles

If you're lookibg for a fun experience,  play other games. I for one, would have never thought, that Windows Solitair can be more fun then WoWS. 

 

But then, atm with the new commander skill fustercluck, drilling a hole in your knee cap would be more enjoyable than TVII - TX games.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,329 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

drilling a hole in your knee cap would be more enjoyable than TVII - TX games.

methinks you exaggerate a weegee bit too much  ...  :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TAYTO]
Players
884 posts
9,694 battles
On 1/23/2021 at 11:43 PM, Jethro_Grey said:

If you're lookibg for a fun experience,  play other games. I for one, would have never thought, that Windows Solitair can be more fun then WoWS. 

 

But then, atm with the new commander skill fustercluck, drilling a hole in your knee cap would be more enjoyable than TVII - TX games.

Been there, got the scoreboard to a level my ocd wouldn't appreciate changing.
Spider, level 300. Klondyke, Freecell and Tripeaks level 100. Pyramid, level 20 I hate Pyramid

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×