Sign in to follow this  
Azrael_Ashemdion

Wow... Just... terrible.

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
359 posts
17,480 battles

Played a few games tonight.  Inspired me to come post, first time in what, over a year?  

Commander's skills...weren't broken to begin with.  With so many other issues, you chose to spend your time on...this.  Did you not pay any attention at all to what it did?

Yet here we are with a big (and I'm certain bug-ridden) alteration.  Which, of no surprise whatsoever, buffs all the dumb Russian ships (which never existed, because the Russians had dog-squat for a navy).  Which, of no surprise whatsoever, further pushes the battleship players to hide in the back line.  

Really, guys.  Get some product managers in place.  It's quite obvious that either you don't play your own game, and/or just don't give a crap.  This is just dumb now.  

Az

• Cool 23

Players
919 posts
4,003 battles

They only care for revenues and the system clearly shows what the intention is. For a so-called advantage of more class skill sets per commander, which nobody ever asked for, you need to pay more to retrain or reskill. It's nothing more than a farce.

• Cool 6

Players
921 posts
6,026 battles
3 hours ago, Von_Pruss said:

They only care for revenues and the system clearly shows what the intention is. For a so-called advantage of more class skill sets per commander, which nobody ever asked for, you need to pay more to retrain or reskill. It's nothing more than a farce.

yea. im guessing the corpos where breathing down the devs necks hard on this one.

• Cool 3

[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,494 battles
1 hour ago, SkollUlfr said:

yea. im guessing the corpos where breathing down the devs necks hard on this one.

If only it was just that, we might have a decent set of commander skills at least.

But the dead eye talent (among others) and the 'recommended'  builds is prime example that the current developers working on WoWs are utterly incompetent.

• Cool 1

[I-M-F]
Players
4 posts
5,982 battles

I completely agree the game actualy used to be good but now it's a complete crap i guess they didn't use testing server for this one if they would  it would never get implemented.

• Cool 1

Players
7 posts
1,681 battles

Agree 100% You guys know they don't care. Look what a crappy game WoT has devolped into...  They just want you're money and milk you dry until you finally uninstall the game.

• Cool 2

[WH]
Players
25 posts
6,105 battles

this game was in first place designed to make propaganda for so called "russia"... mostly for the former soviet union, which ciezed to exist. and most of the players fare with the soviet flags on the soviet ships who historically started the WWII togather with Nazy Germany.

so much about "historical" part of the game.... this is all a part of pro russian propaganda

• Bad 1

Players
7 posts
1,681 battles
25 minutes ago, Cruxeel said:

this game was in first place designed to make propaganda for so called "russia"... mostly for the former soviet union, which ciezed to exist. and most of the players fare with the soviet flags on the soviet ships who historically started the WWII togather with Nazy Germany.

so much about "historical" part of the game.... this is all a part of pro russian propaganda

Yeah but they still got so much hate towards Germany. Why are most german tanks performing so bad compaired to russian bias. Most of the german tree is just underpowered and missplaced in tier class where the russian shitty tanks gets all the benefits in every single update. Stopped playing this awfull game years ago but tried out new patch now and then until frustrations becomes to much.

I actully enjoy WoWS but now they are starting to destroy this game too. Only one thing to say: That's how it's done!

• Bad 1

Players
5 posts
19,827 battles

Been playn this game since it came out...Yet i didn't check out the forum, maybe once, so long ago i can't remember... I play most classes, except cv's and subs(should not be in the game :Smile-angry: or maybe BALLANS already). I always try and support the dds(if i'm not playn one myself), even when i play BBs. How can u support the dds if u are 20 km away from the battle ?... Dear WG u encourage sniping even when u see manny captains are hated for camping and sniping in BBs, when u should encourage BB captains to trade HP, to tank for the team, to be that fortress and that fear factor in an area they can effectively control either by secondary battery or main guns and armour. Now all BBs are encouraged to snipe and u gave them Dead Eye so they can shoot any poor cruisers that try and help out their DDs... BTW, u ruined german BB playstyle, atleast at higher tiers... how can u push against so manny snipers to utilize secondaries (which u also butchered)

We like diversity, but too much of a good thing can be also disgusting... adding so manny paperships (Russian line being the elephant in the room). 

U see WG this game is not for most players, i don't know the stats but i bet it's far from World of Tanks or CoD and Battlefield games. Having a smaller but a more stable playerbase should be your objective... Fixing bugs and ballanced gameplay keeps a game like this afloat, a thinking man's action game...

I could go on and on about how bad this change is but i expect the CCs will put out some content to enlighten us poor plebs on how to play this new meta... and if i don't like where this is heading, i'm out of WOWs for a while or even for good.

P.S. Thankyou for "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" in all these years of Wows

• Cool 1

Players
142 posts
4 hours ago, Cruxeel said:

But the game is Belarussian.... Not Russian.

Why should for example an Austrian or Swiss game develloper in such a case buff or boast the German navy.

• Cool 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,901 battles
4 hours ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

It was only officially recognised internationally as an independent country after the break up of the USSR in the 1990s though, so certainly never had a navy, and it is still very pro Russia.

I think the Russian bias in this game is quite evident is it not?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[OHMSS]
Players
27 posts
2,074 battles
13 hours ago, Cruxeel said:

What a nonsense!!! I'm not Russian and I live in a NATO country and I'm TOTALLY FED UP with anti-Russian propaganda!!! 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[OHMSS]
Players
27 posts
2,074 battles
13 hours ago, TECHsystem_SE said:

Yeah but they still got so much hate towards Germany. Why are most german tanks performing so bad compaired to russian bias. Most of the german tree is just underpowered and missplaced in tier class where the russian shitty tanks gets all the benefits in every single update. Stopped playing this awfull game years ago but tried out new patch now and then until frustrations becomes to much.

I actully enjoy WoWS but now they are starting to destroy this game too. Only one thing to say: That's how it's done!

German tanks are bad! We all know how useless the Leopard is, despite the gigantic propaganda. And Russians don't hate the Germans... And Germans don't hate Russians except the Nazis.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[OHMSS]
Players
27 posts
2,074 battles
5 hours ago, JohnMac79 said:

It was only officially recognised internationally as an independent country after the break up of the USSR in the 1990s though, so certainly never had a navy, and it is still very pro Russia.

I think the Russian bias in this game is quite evident is it not?

Ohh yes, with German CVs running faster than a Russian cruiser, OP Japanese DDs and OP US cruisers... 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,901 battles
9 hours ago, Zapakata82 said:

Ohh yes, with German CVs running faster than a Russian cruiser, OP Japanese DDs and OP US cruisers... 

Whoosh.

[-WHO-]
Players
7 posts
7,313 battles

7 years a WOT player watching WG beating that game to sh..s made me come to WOWS, dunno why on earth i was thinking they would not do the same to this game........aw well.....back to Tarkov

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
44 posts
11,483 battles
On 1/23/2021 at 8:30 PM, JasonMcFly said:

7 years a WOT player watching WG beating that game to sh..s made me come to WOWS, dunno why on earth i was thinking they would not do the same to this game........aw well.....back to Tarkov

Bit of a same history. God i hope it wil not end like that.

[WH]
Players
25 posts
6,105 battles
On 1/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Why should for example an Austrian or Swiss game develloper in such a case buff or boast the German navy.

because they still are NOT independent  and firmly in russian hands. see the recent events there. moscovites decide for them. 
when you watch their streams you can see how they call all the region "russians" . THey wouldn't call the asian region - chinese, would they? or EU kinda - german or what ever? it is even officially called CIS - look up what it is. Just a part of the political vision of this region from moscow, existing only in their heads.