Sign in to follow this  
__Helmut_Kohl__

"Swift in Silence" Skill bugged on Paolo Emilio

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3,636 posts
16,605 battles

Paolo Emilio is outrunning it's own smoke when using the skill and you will get spotted when you try to rush in with your torps.

Also there seems to be a speed limited at 60 knots and when Paolo Emilio reaches that with the new skill, it bounces back to lower speed.

Watch here:

Paolo_Emilio_Swift_in_Silence_Bug.zip

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[TEAR_]
Players
15 posts
6,727 battles

You are liying is pretty clear this update as been troughly tested by the wonderful best testers WG can provide and no bug can be found.

• Funny 6

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
488 posts
11,897 battles

it says that this ability has to be/ can be activated. Manually? i dont see how. I see it is automatically activated nvm

Players
53 posts
17,754 battles
On 1/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Paolo Emilio is outrunning it's own smoke when using the skill and you will get spotted when you try to rush in with your torps.

Also there seems to be a speed limited at 60 knots and when Paolo Emilio reaches that with the new skill, it bounces back to lower speed.

Watch here:

Paolo_Emilio_Swift_in_Silence_Bug.zip

I can confirm, Exhaust Smoke screen must have a Limit on 58 knots or something. It hapens to me when you go straight forward without curving.

Beta Tester
105 posts
11,116 battles

I got to 60.3 on PEMILIO. Anyway the gun main battery captain skill doesnt work, doesn't speed up the reload.

Magic.

[PIKES]
Players
519 posts
11,547 battles

Is this as a nerfing for Paulo Emilio? Ohh I am resetting my Tech lines for getting that DD :Smile_sceptic: (while reading my text , the last phrase echoed as forgetting that DD :Smile_sad:)

Sign in to follow this