You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
strachwitz

Hindenburg schnellfeuer panzerschiffe

9 comments in this topic

[-LDO-]
Players
9 posts
5,644 battles

Hi there,

:cap_cool:

Been looking a bit a new cap skills.

So I see for cruiser Top grade gunner on main battery -8% of reload.

So on a hindy which has base 9.6 sec reload, you put the reload module - 12%, Top grade gunner, and adrenaline rush.

If your running at 50% Hitpool left (10% on adrenaline)

You'll be looking at 9.6x0.88x0.92x0.90 = 7.14 sec reload . That's 12  203 mm panzergranate in the air every 7 secs !! :cap_rambo:

Hindy making a comeback ? ( and a buff for every cruiser by the way) . We might see a bit less BBs?

cheers

:cat_paw:

Players
1,740 posts
23,058 battles

You forgot Lütjens. 

And yea, its quite the Dmg. you can pump out. You may have to sacrifice Concealment tho.... 

In other words you can farm better but have less impact. 

Weekend Tester
303 posts

Hindy was always a decent ship but top grade gunner is useless for most cruiser so far as it only works when there is an enemy inside your concealment range which means for most cruiser around 11 - 13 km and you dont want an enemy there most of the time as it is rather unhealthy in fact only a specialized anti concealment long range build with Henry IV or a russian CA might profit from it.

[HOO]
Players
2,185 posts
3,922 battles
26 minutes ago, strachwitz said:

Hi there,

:cap_cool:

Been looking a bit a new cap skills.

So I see for cruiser Top grade gunner on main battery -8% of reload.

So on a hindy which has base 9.6 sec reload, you put the reload module - 12%, Top grade gunner, and adrenaline rush.

If your running at 50% Hitpool left (10% on adrenaline)

You'll be looking at 9.6x0.88x0.92x0.90 = 7.14 sec reload . That's 12  203 mm panzergranate in the air every 7 secs !! :cap_rambo:

Hindy making a comeback ? ( and a buff for every cruiser by the way) . We might see a bit less BBs?

cheers

:cat_paw:

You forgot to add the 9.2km base rng secondaries.

I'm loving Hindy again.

[_PDW_]
Players
77 posts
14,601 battles

I tried this build aswell today on my Sigfried, then realised for the first time that the Ägir and Sigfried have a lower base concealment as the Hindenburg, silly me.:fish_boom:

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles
1 hour ago, shadowwolf9705 said:

Hindy was always a decent ship but top grade gunner is useless for most cruiser so far as it only works when there is an enemy inside your concealment range which means for most cruiser around 11 - 13 km and you dont want an enemy there most of the time as it is rather unhealthy in fact only a specialized anti concealment long range build with Henry IV or a russian CA might profit from it.

This skill seems to be better suited for midtier cruisers. Their concealment is often garbage, and their main battery range is also garbage. Combined with a lot of islands, you can get that bonus quite often, even if you are not in danger of actually getting shot. Just managed to get 5 cits on a Montecuccoli with my Marblehead as he was moving behind an island - maybe half a sec later i would have hit said island.

For hightier Cruisers... imo you only lose by artificially nerfing your concealment to get a DPM boost. Sitting in the back will lose games, so im not a fan of that. Infact, getting early kills is often vital in this Yolo/suicide/camp meta, as the first team to lose ships will often melt away faster. If you stay in the back, you let your DDs die: more likely to lose.

• Cool 1

[-LDO-]
Players
9 posts
5,644 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

You forgot to add the 9.2km base rng secondaries.

I'm loving Hindy again.

image.png.c89389a56bbd50911a6cff2fd0fcfe5b.png

10 k secondaries, without running mike yankee soxisix flag. They upped all secondaries in 0.10.

And as for detectability range, Hindy quite bad at concealment, but good at tanking at medium - close range, as long as you keep that bow towards the enemy. So good for her.

I'll give her a spin in new skillsysteme anyway, and dont't have 19 pointer (erh 21 pointer I mean) on her yet.

servus !

:Smile_coin:

[4_0_4]
Players
8,131 posts
14,609 battles
7 hours ago, shadowwolf9705 said:

Huehue, my H4 has now 18.5 concealment, since I removed everything giving bonuses (except camo of course).

Taking the HE-Shell skill increases you detection, thus you're almost guranteed to have a ship inside your concealment range, as you maximum range is just around 19km.

But thats just a meme build tbh.

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,211 posts
10,247 battles

With the presence of dead eye and every single BB can't wait to try it out, I still think concealment is a big player for at least tier 9-10 cruisers. I tried a meme build yesterday with Smolensk trying to get maximum dakka for the lols, and ended up getting deleted within just a few minutes. I then went back to a more proper build and also took the Mino out for a spin, and well concealment really is still king if you can go for it.

For the Hinden I would still go for a more standard build but still slap on top grade gunner me thinks. That being said, I will probably go for a full on damage legendary mod HIV.

• Cool 1