Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
dEEkAy2k9

greyed out mods in Modstation

5 comments in this topic

[RGS-B]
Players
21 posts
2,403 battles

There are a bunch of greyed out mods in Modstation.

What does that actually mean? Are those mods temporarely unavailable? Are they unsafe and thus greyed out?

I noticed this on the FPS mods, where 30 and 60 is usable but 120 and 144 are both greyed out, yet you can just open the config file and edit 120 or 144 or whatever you like manually in there (wows/bin/res or wows/bin/res_mods/ engine.cfg or something like that)

I have been using Extended MiniCarousel just a few days ago, although there's a bug when doing campaigns and filtering together. Since 0.10.0 it's unavailable through modstation as its greyed out.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,287 posts
2 minutes ago, dEEkAy2k9 said:

What does that actually mean? Are those mods temporarely unavailable?

I'd say those mods are wating to be updated for 0.10.0.

[RGS-B]
Players
21 posts
2,403 battles
44 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

I'd say those mods are wating to be updated for 0.10.0.

so it's possible that once in a while, greyed out mods just become available and i have to check that from time to time myself?

a bit strange, looking at the fps mod though.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,287 posts
1 minute ago, dEEkAy2k9 said:

so it's possible that once in a while, greyed out mods just become available and i have to check that from time to time myself?

sorry I don't know since I don't use the  modstation (but I know that the Extended carousel doesn't work atm so it was removed from the Aslain Pack, that's why my guess why mods are greyed out in the modstation)

Administrator
433 posts
12 battles
17 hours ago, dEEkAy2k9 said:

What does that actually mean? Are those mods temporarely unavailable? Are they unsafe and thus greyed out?

Hello, the mods highlighted in gray are not available for installation because the authors of these modifications did not update and did not adapt the game to the new patch.

Sign in to follow this