Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RAYvenMP

Careful with Hidden Menace captain skill for CVs

8 comments in this topic

[IDDQD]
Players
752 posts
15,492 battles

sneaky WG really made this one "hidden" menace, because not only your planes are suppose to come home 50% slower, they most likely won't come home at all as the 50% penalty applies from the moment you finish your attack, hence it takes them twice longer to reach "invulnerability" altitude. In most scenarios this means heavy or fatal loses of planes.

just a heads up.

its a shame as i was looking forward for bit more aggressive gameplay especially for KM CVs .

anyway, most ridiculous thing about the rework are still all those secondary specced BB players with no survivability skills trying to reach out those Dead Eye Thunderers  farming them from 25km

• Cool 2

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts

Why would they have no tank skills? One can make a decent sec build and still have FP and even BOS at 21pt?

I mean I get your point but those guys did the same BS even before the 0.10

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Players
752 posts
15,492 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Why would they have no tank skills? One can make a decent sec build and still have FP and even BOS at 21pt?

I mean I get your point but those guys did the same BS even before the 0.10

Range and manSec is given and AR is still great even at 3pts (inc AA buffs). Now they have to choose 2 out of CQC, Extra heal, FP and BOS. Pretty sure they take CQC and 1 of the survival skill of the 3. That's assuming they have 21pts cap and understand what are they doing

[SPURD]
Players
864 posts
6,559 battles

Well Thunderer brutalized every battleship that tried to do anything intresting even before, tank skills or no tank skills. 

420's rangemod dead eye kurfurst is now the way to play this inferior Slava.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts
9 minutes ago, RAYvenMP said:

Range and manSec is given and AR is still great even at 3pts (inc AA buffs). Now they have to choose 2 out of CQC, Extra heal, FP and BOS. Pretty sure they take CQC and 1 of the survival skill of the 3. That's assuming they have 21pts cap and understand what are they doing

Well i was thinking in the line of this...

shot-21.01.21_16.03.41-0971.jpg

With last 3 AR I guess... :cap_hmm:

[IDDQD]
Players
752 posts
15,492 battles
8 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Well i was thinking in the line of this...

shot-21.01.21_16.03.41-0971.jpg

With last 3 AR I guess... :cap_hmm:

take Emergency repair instead of PM for 1pt, that at least does something

IFHE is useless on KM BBs

AR is better than everything offensively, simply because it is always active

rest is OK

problem of this build is that even with FP, you will have double-fires often and w/o BoS and just with 4 heals you will probably never last until late-game (that's when most of the decisive  brawls usually take place). In current meta going into brawl while most of the enemy ships is still alive is just suicide

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts
13 minutes ago, RAYvenMP said:

take Emergency repair instead of PM for 1pt, that at least does something

IFHE is useless on KM BBs

AR is better than everything offensively, simply because it is always active

rest is OK

problem of this build is that even with FP, you will have double-fires often and w/o BoS and just with 4 heals you will probably never last until late-game (that's when most of the decisive  brawls usually take place). In current meta going into brawl while most of the enemy ships is still alive is just suicide

I like PM for less turret losses esp since its improved Lutiens PM, IHFE is here because of the 105 that are on the Fred, I will swap it out for Furst

[PANEU]
Players
1,052 posts
4,771 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, RAYvenMP sagte:

sneaky WG really made this one "hidden" menace, because not only your planes are suppose to come home 50% slower, they most likely won't come home at all as the 50% penalty applies from the moment you finish your attack, hence it takes them twice longer to reach "invulnerability" altitude. In most scenarios this means heavy or fatal loses of planes.

just a heads up.

its a shame as i was looking forward for bit more aggressive gameplay especially for KM CVs .

anyway, most ridiculous thing about the rework are still all those secondary specced BB players with no survivability skills trying to reach out those Dead Eye Thunderers  farming them from 25km

Thank you for pointing out. I already knew it tho.. I hope they fix it. 

Sign in to follow this