RamboCras

reset all skills at once

4 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
Players
341 posts
21,169 battles

Do you have a large number of Commanders and want to reset all their skills at once?

Starting from January 21, after Update 0.10.0 is released for all regions, you'll find a link to a special page here where you can automatically reset all of your Commanders' skills free of charge.

Does anyone know where this page is? they screwed up the autorespec of my Massachusetts, so better safe than sorry and reset all of them at once.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,597 posts
4,358 battles
2 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Do you have a large number of Commanders and want to reset all their skills at once?

Starting from January 21, after Update 0.10.0 is released for all regions, you'll find a link to a special page here where you can automatically reset all of your Commanders' skills free of charge.

Does anyone know where this page is? they screwed up the autorespec of my Massachusetts, so better safe than sorry and reset all of them at once.

if I understand that correctly, the link should appear at the end of this article after the patch:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/commander-skills-update/

so far it did not ...

WG Staff
2,513 posts
930 battles
1 hour ago, RamboCras said:

Captian, the button is now live.  You can find it at this link https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/commander-skills-update/#elite-xp-retraining-and-recruitment.

Sorry for the delay. 😊