Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Litherus

Game crashes every hour

9 comments in this topic

[AEGAD]
Players
5 posts
6,344 battles

Im running with AMD, have crashes every day right now.

running with modstation from WOWs
Did driver re instal, game re install, game repair tool. still nothing that helps!!!!

Any surgestions!!!!??

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,102 battles

If it's a regular crash it may be one of several things

1) Memory Leak

2) PC overheating

3) GPU overheating

As a starter I'd remove all mods and see if the game continues to crash regularly.

Have a look at the Windows 'Event Viewer' to see if that is flagging any critical errors.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

Try downloading one of those diagnostic CD-s and run a memtest for starters, if it checks out download a temperature monitor and one of the stress tests and take a look if there is some overheating...

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,102 battles
10 minutes ago, The_Litherus said:

tks will try

The Windows Event Viewer isn't easy to use as even on a new system there are quite a few errors and warnings.  I think you can avoid the ones that appear regularly at boot up time that don't happen around a crash.

I'd start with the following details and look for any critical errors around the time of the last crash.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6ec5fc77b2018b676d918d314bc7d98e.png

[AEGAD]
Players
5 posts
6,344 battles

tryed it all. i get errors, still. viewer says, stops comunicating with windows, there is no overheating, max 50 degrees celcius...

also got a driver problem, so just did install a older driver, but still chrashes.

The problem in big terms is if i work whil playing on double screens, then it crashes...   but my system is strong enoug

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

You mean it crashes only when you alt-tab? That sounds like some driver issue to me, try changing the game display mode from fullscreen to windowed (or vice versa) and see if that helps

[LSCA]
Players
1,649 posts
12,999 battles

open your crash folder and look if you can find something like that

Hash: 14330
EIP: 0x00000000160904A2

can't help you tho but there is issue yes with that old version

Players
293 posts
4,340 battles

Try "verifying integrity of game files". 

Every time there's a new update, for some reason certain maps are broken for me. And no matter how many times I would restart my pc to try loading back into the match, it would freeze and I would get an error message. I found that the solution I mentioned above fixes the issue every time for me. 

Sign in to follow this