You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yosha_nai

☆ Time for the next step WG ☆

41 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Beta Tester
1,427 posts
16,372 battles
1 minute ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

You are really going deep into micro transactions. A lot of variety and all of it is most times a great purchase. I purchased so many things I'm basically a whale and I'm a happy whale. 

But I would be a happier whale if you go to the next step. You are getting closer and closer to gacha games so please... 

How about you implement auto play? 

You see im at work. I would love to play however. So let me press "auto battle". Maybe limit it to a certain amount of times per day that refreshes or can be refreshed via doubloons. The bot that automatically plays the battle for me should of course adapt to my stats and winrate as to keep it consistent. That way Me and many others have the opportunity to not miss out on the grind even at work. 

Pls make autoplay a thing

your dearest Yosha. 

hmmm wonder how much random battles woud improve is we would remove ppl and put bots in their place.. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
18 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

You are really going deep into micro transactions. A lot of variety and all of it is most times a great purchase. I purchased so many things I'm basically a whale and I'm a happy whale. 

But I would be a happier whale if you go to the next step. You are getting closer and closer to gacha games so please... 

How about you implement auto play? 

You see im at work. I would love to play however. So let me press "auto battle". Maybe limit it to a certain amount of times per day that refreshes or can be refreshed via doubloons. The bot that automatically plays the battle for me should of course adapt to my stats and winrate as to keep it consistent. That way Me and many others have the opportunity to not miss out on the grind even at work. 

your dearest Yosha. 

Wait for the DEV blog entry for 10.6.

• Funny 5

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,142 posts
11,207 battles

Wish granted.
In order to keep up with human stats, all bots will be CVs with complete vision over the enemy team, and hardwired to focus DDs.

WG, job offer when?

• Funny 6

Players
2,244 posts
9,149 battles

You could hire bots with improved AI by paying more doubloons. :Smile_coin:

• Funny 2

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,442 battles
5 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

You could hire bots with improved AI by paying more doubloons. :Smile_coin:

no that's p2w and we don't like it here. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Players
2,156 posts
13,078 battles
32 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

Do what everyone else does, hire a poor chinese to play the game for you. This way you can spend time doing more useful things while your winrate goes up (let's face it, asians are better at video games anyway :Smile_hiding:) and at the same time you support a chinese family because now they can afford to buy food. win-win situation. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
2,335 posts
20,591 battles

Well you have to understand statistically speaking players have “above average income” so it’s only natural the game has added costs to release us from that income. 

38FC863D-90AE-43E3-B760-68BC4A59D1B2.jpeg

• Funny 2

[PANEU]
Players
4,321 posts
12,442 battles
5 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Well you have to understand statistically speaking plays have “above average income” so it’s only natural the game has added costs to release us from that income. 

Exactly. I mean that's perfectly normal. 

Players
821 posts
2,304 battles

I just checked in account details and 

<triggered screaming>

they are ASSUMING YOUR GENDER!?!?!?!111111

(yes, I'm kidding for those too dense to tell:Smile-_tongue:)

meh, they're about right on age and income, so close enough..:cap_like:

• Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,944 posts
21,697 battles

And here I thought I might never get to use this again.

skybucksseal.png.f0c1eefe1f5346c9b1835e1

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
15 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Well you have to understand statistically speaking plays have “above average income” so it’s only natural the game has added costs to release us from that income. 

42 million players...of which half are never used, bot created accounts. 95% of the rest are players that are so disappointed with all the dumb decisions we made, so they left for good.

What's left are a few die-hard fans who complain a lot about all the dumb decisions we make (but we make them leave, pinkie promise!), a lot of dumb, gullible glue sniffers with way to much money and no idea how we squeeze it out of them. 

Total amount of regular/ semi-regular players is around 110k-ish.

Now, pls forget what you read just now and focus on the 42 million players who spend lots of moneys. And so should you, pls allow us to point you to the premium store, as your premium time will run out in 187 days and we have the 360days offer on sale.

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
534 posts
6,955 battles

Does this mean there are exclusively men in the age of 30-55 with above average income playing this game or are they just a slightly larger group than the 18-25yo girls with an above average need of a romantic relationship?

• Funny 4

Players
1,890 posts
9,543 battles
14 minuti fa, Jethro_Grey ha scritto:

What's left are a few die-hard fans who complain a lot about all the dumb decisions we make (but we make them leave, pinkie promise!), a lot of dumb, gullible glue sniffers with way to much money and no idea how we squeeze it out of them. 

ok

is dis enough sensei?

shot-21.01.20_16.57.09-0097.jpg

shot-21.01.20_16.58.43-0859.jpg

Players
7,312 posts
11,668 battles
10 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

Stay on topic pls ☆

I have recently thought about another way for WG to make some money: with monthly surprise packages. The same system that exists for food, fishing tackle and what not. Like subscribe for a monthly fee and get a bag of goodies each month. Signals, camos, maybe some limited stuff, flags, premium ships - there could be different levels of subsription? light / mid / whale f.e.? ^^ first only contains signals & camos or so, whale is guarenteed a premium ship.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,215 posts
9,991 battles

Why Stop there ? Lets go the Full Course Shall we.

First Off. Commissions. The Player can Send Ships he is currently not Actively using on Commissions which Earn Credits and gain that Ship a minor Amount of Exp. Each Comission Lasts about 2-8 Hours. The 2 Hour ones getting more per Hour Return of course. So Players Checking back in get better Rewards ^^

Of course Premium Users having the Ability to Run up to 4 Commissions at the Same Time instead of just One.

Lets not Forget to also Add the Exploration Tab. Where a Team of your Ships can be Send out into the World for an Indefinite amount of Time gathering Rewards for you and gaining Experience. But possibly Running into Enemies and Losing Health thus Requiring you to Check on it now and then to make sure it doesnt get Destroyed.

Premium Ships however cant be Destroyed and thus can be Recalled whenever the Player wants to Cash in on the Loot.

Oh and Since we are on it. We Should add Dorms which can be Filled with Economic Signals Lasting about 8 Hours if Full. Where up to 5 Captains will Passively Gain Experience as long as there is Economic Signals Available.

With Cash Shop Options

Also. Its somewhat Strange that Ships are Instantly Repaired all the Time.

We should have a Repair Dock. Which can only Fit about 5 Ships.

Usually Repairing a Ship will take about 20 Minutes. But if the Ship got Sunk it will take like 2-3 Hours.

For Larger Higher Tier Ships even Longer.

Of course you can Buy Additional Repair Dock Slots and Instant Repair Buckets for Real Money ^^

Ok what else.

Ah Yes. We Clearly need Additional Crew. For example Cat Officers. That give Passive Buffs like better Aiming Time etc.

Of course however these are only Available from Lootboxes.

Did I forget something ? ^^

Edit:

Oh Yes. Forlorn Sailor reminded me.

Of Course we also need the Monthly Trading Contract.

A Special Offer every Player can Buy only Once per Month.

It will give a small amount of Doubloons and Lootboxes each Day. ^^

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 2

Players
1,890 posts
9,543 battles
Proprio ora, ForlornSailor ha scritto:

I have recently thought about another way for WG to make some money: with monthly surprise packages. The same system that exists for food, fishing tackle and what not. Like subscribe for a monthly fee and get a bag of goodies each month. Signals, camos, maybe some limited stuff, flags, premium ships - there could be different levels of subsription? light / mid / whale f.e.? ^^ first only contains signals & camos or so, whale is guarenteed a premium ship.

kid

i have better ideas

true story

• Funny 1

Players
7,312 posts
11,668 battles
3 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

We should have a Repair Dock. Which can only Fit about 5 Ships.

Usually Repairing a Ship will take about 20 Minutes. But if the Ship got Sunk it will take like 2-3 Hours.

For Larger Higher Tier Ships even Longer.

Of course you can Buy Additional Repair Dock Slots and Instant Repair Buckets for Real Money ^^

Oh I love this one. It would finally take all the Thunderers out of the game - or atleast make them pay to get their toy back each time you sink them. Imagine, knowing, that sinking the annoying, border humping Thunderer, that was spamming you 10 mins with HE would cost that dude 20 Euro to get his ship back. Oh man Id pay for that myself! (do we have another idea for WG here?)

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
1,890 posts
9,543 battles
5 minuti fa, ForlornSailor ha scritto:

Oh I love this one. It would finally take all the Thunderers out of the game - or atleast make them pay to get their toy back each time you sink them. Imagine, knowing, that sinking the annoying, border humping Thunderer, that was spamming you 10 mins with HE would cost that dude 20 Euro to get his ship back. Oh man Id pay for that myself! (do we have another idea for WG here?)

don't start crying if @El2aZeR is gonna wipe out the entire world of warships population with his enty...

u ve beeen advised

[UNICS]
Players
1,455 posts
23,194 battles
2 hours ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

The bot that automatically plays the battle for me should of course adapt to my stats and winrate as to keep it consistent. That way Me and many others have the opportunity to not miss out on the grind even at work. 

You can actually pay people to grind for you xD

[UNICS]
Players
1,455 posts
23,194 battles
57 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

And here I thought I might never get to use this again.

skybucksseal.png.f0c1eefe1f5346c9b1835e1

i miss that guy

• Cool 2