Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AwokenedBot

Supercontainers and ships

7 comments in this topic

[U-B-I]
Beta Tester
4 posts
1,240 battles

So there was no section on the 'support' area regarding containers specifically. So I thought I'd bring it here.

With super containers from TYL's you obviously have the very very low chance of getting an actual to keep premium ship out of it.

Well I recently had that ship for all but of a nano-second.

What I wanna know is, do they also give you an extra Slot to put that ship in cause when I was greeted with it I had 0 free slots.

And the ship just simply vanished, no extra credits, coal and so on just gone and no ship.

I would of taken a screenshot of this but I was spamming my way through the containers and didn't notice till after I had been through a few.

Thoughts?

[WRV]
Players
196 posts
514 battles

They drop with an port slot, pretty sure.

Have you put on a filter on your ship carousel?

It's hiden because of the filter!?

• Cool 1

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
13 minutes ago, AwokenedBot said:

So there was no section on the 'support' area regarding containers specifically. So I thought I'd bring it here.

With super containers from TYL's you obviously have the very very low chance of getting an actual to keep premium ship out of it.

What I wanna know is, do they also give you an extra Slot to put that ship in cause when I was greeted with it I had 0 free slots.

And the ship just simply vanished, no extra credits, coal and so on just gone and no ship.

I would of taken a screenshot of this but I was spamming my way through the containers and didn't notice till after I had been through a few.

Thoughts?

100% yes you get a port slot.

[U-B-I]
Beta Tester
4 posts
1,240 battles
8 minutes ago, Adm_Andre said:

They drop with an port slot, pretty sure.

Have you put on a filter on your ship carousel?

It's hiden because of the filter!?

Nope no filters but it's just not there and I know it's not one of the ships I already had.

5 minutes ago, Salentine said:

100% yes you get a port slot.

Well that's annoying then cause I don't know where it is now or how it's gone.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
24 minutes ago, AwokenedBot said:

btw the (possible) content of a SC does not depend on its "origin"

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts
41 minutes ago, AwokenedBot said:

Thoughts?

1. Which ship?

2.Tried logging out and back in?

[U-B-I]
Beta Tester
4 posts
1,240 battles
17 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

btw the (possible) content of a SC does not depend on its "origin"

Didn't imply it did just stating what it can provide and where it came from as context.

Just now, Yedwy said:

1. Which ship?

2.Tried logging out and back in?

It was the Roma I believe. Or something italian atleast.

Already did that which I semi regret cause it would of appeared in the 'additions' on my notifications if I had thought about it at the time.

No luck.

Sign in to follow this