Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andunedhel_GC

Is there a way...

8 comments in this topic

[PWN3D]
Players
66 posts
3,922 battles

.. to

a) change the icons of the cartoonish captains you get (latest instance, the various Santa Klauses, but i've several others)? Anyone knows where the picture files are stored locally and how to acces them (I reason, if it is possible to access the camo files to mod them, i suppose captains are accessible too?)

b) deactivate the festive camos? The usual way to deactivate special camos don't seem to affect them.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,270 posts
1 minute ago, Andunedhel_GC said:

Anyone knows where the picture files are stored locally and how to acces them (I reason, if it is possible to access the camo files to mod them, i suppose captains are accessible too?)

you cannot exchange the original ones in the original game files, you will have to use/create a mod (create the needed folder structure and so on). I guess the easiest way is to install an existing captain image mod and then look where those modded images are stored and replace them with images of your choice

[PWN3D]
Players
66 posts
3,922 battles
9 minuti fa, Klopirat ha scritto:

I guess the easiest way is to install an existing captain image mod

is there one? because that was actually my very first idea, but there doesn't seem to be one in mod station nd have been told I better not install unverified mods.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,270 posts
2 minutes ago, Andunedhel_GC said:

is there one? because that was actually my very first idea, but there doesn't seem to be one in mod station 

the Aslain pack should contain some (at least it had in the past because I did install one to be able to play around with own images), but there are also stand-alone ones, for example here

nd have been told I better not install unverified mods.

all mods you can find here in the forum should be verified since the mod section is "pre-moderated"

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,766 posts

There are mods for camos and caps in modstation, now if they can replace the santas as well IDK but you can try it out

Players
403 posts
4,288 battles

Mermaid Wrath captains don't replace Santa captains unfortunately. There may be a way to replace their icons, best way to be sure is to ask in the Mod forum if it's feasible and permitted.

Or you wait for the commander update to do a Satan sacrifice.

.... I MEAN A SANTA SACRIFICE !

............. YOU TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD ME !!!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this