Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VedranSeaWolf359

Are some premium ships are better for farming money from others? Which are best ship gor getting a money?

4 comments in this topic

Players
163 posts

So which ships are best for money farming? Are some premium ships better for farming of money from others?  In WoW wikia for Missoury is written that she is " Very good at making credits. A good match with all credit modifiers and premium time can bring earnings of a million or credits more" as PROS

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Missouri

Which ships you suggest?

[SM0KE]
Players
6,927 posts
15,447 battles
4 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

So which ships are best for money farming?

This is your first port of call:

Although not official, the graphic at the start of the linked thread gives you a pretty decent indication of how profitable the various premiums/event ships are.

Do be aware though, that rewards are almost entirely driven by damage, so which ship(s) you can consistently do the most damage in will have an impact; for example, my MO is almost certainly not my most profitable ship, as I'm not much good in her (my most profitable ship will probably be one of the T9 premium DDs, or T10 event DDs)...

• Cool 3

[SPURD]
Players
867 posts
6,581 battles

Some ships such as Roma have access to the kobayashi maru camo for printing credits.

However having that, I find it difficult to actually print money with Roma at least because the guns are so inconsistent. 

Sign in to follow this