Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Majora753

Help about chan functionnalities

4 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts

Hello,

So i recently got a "funny experience" with wargamming,

basiccally after getting chat banned unrightfully for 14 days 3 times in a row , i think its automatic so i just stopped to use the chat function wich is kind of sad because its a multiplayer game afterall but since automatic reports seems to be enougth to get banned for 14 days,  i have some questions and i hope i posted this in the corrected subforum and people have the answers, my first question is:

- what does the " (R) " at the end of the ban message means? it is automated ban? wich proves that you can totally get autoban for 14 days just by getting reported by enough players (rightfully or not)

second question is:

- since i will keep being chat banned automatically even when i dont use the tchat is there a way to do more than just deactivate the tchat in the options? because while it does deactivate the players messages, it still give me a huge blank bloc that take place for nothing and dont prevent people to spam F shortcuts at each other

I emphase on the fact that i DON'T harrass/insult/spam anybody in the tchat but since WG refuse to let us log the tchats i have nothing to defend myself even when i know  i am right

I contacted multiple times but is not a surprise they refuse to even answer my appeal by clossing my ticket and copy/pasting why tchat ban exists... wich is again insulting considering i DON'T break the rules in any form

And i will add that playing rankeds without chat is hard i am sarting to get used to it

Thanks in advance

[CATS]
Players
31,115 posts
15,725 battles
  • 14 day chat bans are not automatic, but handed out by a WG employee
  • 14 day chat bans are not handed out for nothing
  • when you do not use chat, you cannot get a ban
  • Cool 1

Players
7 posts

i am sorry but i have to refute , i did NOT broke any rules, i did use the chat and got report banned since i again DID NOT break the rules

and why do i not have any log so i can prove it, there is no mod to even had this?

• Funny 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,403 posts
7,160 battles

As ColonelPete explained, a 14 day chatban is a manual ban. If you got multiple 14 day bans it's almost impossible that all of them were unjustified.

A single mistake may happen from time to time (in these cases customer support usually fixes the problem very fast) although I haven't heard of any mistake like this recently.

You may send a PM to a community manager and ask them why you were chatbanned.

However, noone else in the forum can help you, we cannot see your chatlogs.

Thread closed.

• Cool 1