Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FearlessFinn

Ships and Fates campaign bug: Credits for ships already owned are being REMOVED

5 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
4,204 battles

Hello, I have noticed while playing the Ships and Fates campaign that if you already own the reward ship, you are awarded the credits equivalent to its purchase price. However, upon logging out of the game, and logging in a day later, those credits VANISHED from my account. In my case it was for the Hawkins, I was paying attention because I wanted to know if I would still be given a port slot if I owned the ship (which I did). However, when I logged back into the game, exactly 1.4 million had disappeared.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,102 posts
18,949 battles

Hi all,

11 minutes ago, FearlessFinn said:

Hello, I have noticed while playing the Ships and Fates campaign that if you already own the reward ship, you are awarded the credits equivalent to its purchase price. However, upon logging out of the game, and logging in a day later, those credits VANISHED from my account. In my case it was for the Hawkins, I was paying attention because I wanted to know if I would still be given a port slot if I owned the ship (which I did). However, when I logged back into the game, exactly 1.4 million had disappeared.

I finished the campaign in order to get Credit reimbursement for all ships that I already have - I finished it yesterday and all Credits are OK for me... I am 100% sure that in my case all is OK...

BTW, are you sure you didn't spend anything?

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
6 posts
4,204 battles
1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I finished the campaign in order to get Credit reimbursement for all ships that I already have - I finished it yesterday and all Credits are OK for me... I am 100% sure that in my case all is OK...

BTW, are you sure you didn't spend anything?

Leo "Apollo11"

I have been racking my brain for hours but I do not remember spending anything (i am purposefully saving up), or was convinced I was just imagining this.. but when i looked up the price for the Hawkins and it was EXACTLY the missing amount, it can't be a coincidence can it? The only ship I was reimbursed for?

[0KILL]
Players
124 posts

For the Visby I've got no credits back...I checked in the event article and there is no mention about what would happen if you already own those ships. Should we get the credits back or for this event nothing is provided?

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

i got the credits, port slots, commanders and the perma camo's as it said in the article about it

Sign in to follow this