Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Humorpalanta

Another WG lie and another...

21 comments in this topic

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles

I am so full now...

First we were told that the CV rework is good because this way they will be able to introduce hybrid shipslike Tone or Ise (meanwhile it is simply easier with the old interface...). So it was a lie as none of these have arrived since the horrible rework happened...

And now they are releasing the new commander skill system which they claim is "better" and "provides more difference in choices" while they basically ripped apart now existing skills into several versions of them.

Also if they ever release a hybrid ship now which commander skill tree would it use? The CV tree or the cruiser tree? Because either way you lose out on opportunities meanwhile in the current skill system it would be very simple to give mixed skills to these hybrid ships...

I am so tired and fed up of this... Because these are obvoiusly lies which we were told. This is nothing more than cashgrab. Even the stupidest players see that it will cost a lot more for a lot less in the new system and you would have to use a high amount of dubs.

This is a disaster and it seems I am going to take another huge break from the game.

• Cool 14
  • Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,081 battles
1 minute ago, Humorpalanta said:

This is a disaster and it seems I am going to take another huge break from the game.

Join the queue.....

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[_I_]
Players
1,045 posts
20,859 battles
12 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

I am so full now...

First we were told that the CV rework is good because this way they will be able to introduce hybrid shipslike Tone or Ise (meanwhile it is simply easier with the old interface...). So it was a lie as none of these have arrived since the horrible rework happened...

And now they are releasing the new commander skill system which they claim is "better" and "provides more difference in choices" while they basically ripped apart now existing skills into several versions of them.

Also if they ever release a hybrid ship now which commander skill tree would it use? The CV tree or the cruiser tree? Because either way you lose out on opportunities meanwhile in the current skill system it would be very simple to give mixed skills to these hybrid ships...

I am so tired and fed up of this... Because these are obvoiusly lies which we were told. This is nothing more than cashgrab. Even the stupidest players see that it will cost a lot more for a lot less in the new system and you would have to use a high amount of dubs.

it's not much point to tell us. Go write a review on steam or something...

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Players
65 posts
6,315 battles
11 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

They are currently being tested and we have some stats for them.

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/84

Additionally if you have the expanded tech tree mod you can see Tone and Ise in game currently, As for what skill tree they will use it will more than likely be there base as theses ships are primarily cruisers and battleships but with light carrier functions as such they should use there primary ship type as the commander skill tree.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

We all know this my friend, most believes it's nothing but a cash grab but they have to justify it hence the BS, The Staff have to do as they are told and our only choice is Put Up With It or Uninstall That is the Harsh Reality. The Forum seems to me where Wargaming tells us what they are going to do and we can argue about it between ourselves and they carry doing as they will, anyhow that's how I see it.

• Cool 2

[H-O-E]
Players
344 posts
24,846 battles

Imo the rework of commander skills is made to make it easier to implement skills for subs, hybrids, UFO's whatever. Now they will just "create new tab"  with skills to add to existing 4 tabs (dd/cruiser/bb/cv). So they can add later the tab for subs captain skills with out affecting existing skills.

• Cool 3

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,624 posts
9,656 battles

What's new :Smile_sceptic:

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
21 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,728 posts
11,815 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Funny 9

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles

Hybrid ships will be a new class, so when and if WG release them they will get their own set of captain skill, just like current CVs and BBs and the rest are getting. So don't worry about them.

• Funny 1

Players
3,108 posts

lol at those keep serving out WG lies and propaganda out of either pride/loyalty or purely economic reasons to help their channels. The first I can respect, the latter are part of the problem. They helped ruin the game for profit. Now they will move on to their next cashgrab/ game.  

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,286 posts
15 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Hybrid ships will be a new class, so when and if WG release them they will get their own set of captain skill, just like current CVs and BBs and the rest are getting. So don't worry about them.

that sounded different in the Q&A last week:

3. What is WG plan to add hybrids ? Will there be a new skills and when ?
A: The question is more "when". We gonna introduce hybrids when they are gonna be ready. Regarding the Skills for now the plan is that they'll use the skill of the class they belong to in game, so hybrid Battleship will use Battleship skill and is such case planes will serve as an additional source of the demage output not as a main one for exaple, and if necessary there might be some additional changes for skill system too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/kxhqcf/some_questions_and_answers_from_today_qa_with_devs/

• Funny 3

Players
434 posts
6,850 battles

-Hybrids are in ST

-They will use the skill tree of their base class

-The commander rework does provide more flexibility in skills, if it's overall better is subject to personal opinion. It is definitely more expensive, which was the goal I guess. However, claiming it better than the old one is not a lie, it's either an opinion or pr talks. If you take every pr statement as a straight lie and get mad about it, how can you survive in our world?

-Yes, the main goal of the game is to earn money. You could also say water is wet.

-have fun in your break, not playing a game that frustrates you is the absolute right decision.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,303 posts
30,633 battles
38 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

In DevBlog they said that hybrids will be a new class. But if they changed that than there is an answer about Captain skills when those ships arrive. Anyway, pointless to worry about them now,

[NECRO]
Players
3,149 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Humorpalanta sagte:

I am two weeks ahead of you with this decision, and I am quite content with it so far.

noone.png

• Cool 2

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
3 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

lol at those keep serving out WG lies and propaganda out of either pride/loyalty or purely economic reasons to help their channels..  

I look forward to the rework because one skilltree for multiple classes never made sense to me

2 hours ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

I am two weeks ahead of you with this decision, and I am quite content with it so far.

1) lol arcade peasant - at least play realistic
2) you'll be back here when you find out about high tier stock syndrome, gaijin's monetization model and economy in high tier, if you think warships is bad with balancing, you're in for a real treat there.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[NECRO]
Players
3,149 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, NikolayKuznetsov sagte:

1) lol arcade peasant - at least play realistic

Feels 10x more realistic than WoWs. And if you consider arcade to be below your lofty status: What are you doing here?

Vor 6 Minuten, NikolayKuznetsov sagte:

2) you'll be back here when you find out about high tier stock syndrome, gaijin's monetization model and economy in high tier, if you think warships is bad with balancing, you're in for a real treat there.

I am totally fine with my low tiers, no problem. Those are the best tiers in every game.

• Cool 2

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
2 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Feels 10x more realistic than WoWs. And if you consider arcade to be below your lofty status: What are you doing here?

Arcade in WT feels more realistic than wows? Really? With the built-in wallhacks and aim-assist? You can roll your face over your keyboard in WT arcade and win kek

• Bad 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
5 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

What are you doing here?

You just said you left warships for WT two weeks ago, not that anyone cares. So why are you here :fish_cute_2:

• Bad 3

[CU]
Players
274 posts
23,352 battles

Pretty sure the hybrids are a non starter after we broke them in test. 

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this