Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

free anshan

47 comments in this topic

[SVX]
Players
1,380 posts
16,311 battles

free anshan in next patch.

i just hope we get dubloon compensation cause i paid for that ship.........

we should right i mean with did not get it for graf spee since it was free to begin with but this has never been free = yahagi.

• Cool 7

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts

Well we should get some compensation, what ever it is its free...

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,721 posts
11,810 battles

Compensations? lul. Even in the dockyard mission I got credits instead of dubs for the prem ship I had...

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,380 posts
16,311 battles
2 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

Compensations? lul. Even in the dockyard mission I got credits instead of dubs for the prem ship I had...

that was jus the tashibana you get dubs for yahagi!

• Cool 3

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,721 posts
11,810 battles
Just now, albin322 said:

Why are we getting dubs for  one and credits for the other one? It seems unfair to me ...

• Cool 5

[SVX]
Players
1,380 posts
16,311 battles
3 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

Why are we getting dubs for  one and credits for the other one? It seems unfair to me ...

got no clue. i think the reasoning was that tashibana was given away as free ship but not yahagi. 

Players
938 posts
6,587 battles
22 minutes ago, albin322 said:

Nope - he complained about only getting 1 credit return for one of the Free XP ships (Alaska or such) that you can also buy for 60 euros. Seems like he basically wanted 60+ euros worth of doubloons compensation for a ship he could have gotten for free.

[SVX]
Players
1,380 posts
16,311 battles
5 minutes ago, Dutchy_2019 said:

Nope - he complained about only getting 1 credit return for one of the Free XP ships (Alaska or such) that you can also buy for 60 euros. Seems like he basically wanted 60+ euros worth of doubloons compensation for a ship he could have gotten for free.

no he dididnt... where in his coment did you read that.............................................. HE SAID A SHIP HE GOT IN THE DOCKYARD!

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,330 posts
7,874 battles
2 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

I suppose it's because Tachibana could be obtained for free in an event years ago, so lots of people have it.

Remember that WG is ok to be generous with you only if you gave them money first !!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
1,077 posts
18,199 battles

It would be nice if a representative could give us info about this.

I bought the Anshan ages ago. If we get only credits as compensation i will not care for the missions.

@Crysantos ?

• Cool 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
30 minuti fa, JG4_sKylon ha scritto:

I bought the Anshan ages ago. If we get only credits as compensation i will not care for the missions.

In the German speaking section they said that the compensation will be credits. I'm so :etc_swear: disappointed

[NA-TO]
Players
115 posts

When I started I bought the starter pack on Steam that was on special, like ten squid, got Graf Spee (yak), Texas (yak) and Anshan, really like Anshan, so there is that for what it's worth, turret traverse is awful which is a shame because no skills / modules improve it for wiggly play enough but it kept me in game, shame they are not reimbursing with Dubs though.

• Cool 2

[SKRUB]
Players
606 posts
23,141 battles

Anshan is currently a coal ship.

We already have event, where you could get a dublon ship for "free" by completing a event (Texas for exemple).

But more people will be able to get Anshan, i think it's a good thing and i don't understand why someone will get ripp off by that.

Beta Tester
5,666 posts
22,495 battles
17 minutes ago, Lebedjev said:

We already have event, where you could get a dublon ship for "free" by completing a event (Texas for exemple).

But more people will be able to get Anshan, i think it's a good thing and i don't understand why someone will get ripp off by that.

And I got it recently only, so it would be cool to get the coal back...

which I don't expect to happen...

• Cool 3

Players
42 posts
1,894 battles

Nice. I hope they give her with her unique +100% free exp camo, like the coal version, not some generic +50% exp one.

• Cool 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
36 minuti fa, Cheeky_chappie ha scritto:

Nice. I hope they give her with her unique +100% free exp camo, like the coal version, not some generic +50% exp one.

The +100% FreeXP camo is her standard Perma camo

Players
3,202 posts
18,593 battles
2 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

1. Some people like me paid real money for that ship (way before it was made available for coal) and may feel rather cheated now.

2. there was never an event where you could get a free Texas - afaik that was only recruited players.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,811 posts
47,350 battles
4 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

1. Some people like me paid real money for that ship (way before it was made available for coal) and may feel rather cheated now.

2. there was never an event where you could get a free Texas - afaik that was only recruited players.

2. No thats incorrect, see here:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/weekend-highlights-05-07-19/

• Cool 2

[R3B3L]
Players
1,409 posts
32,642 battles
7 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

Why are we getting dubs for  one and credits for the other one?

The Tachibana was given away for free. I remember in 2015 I got her from a code in some Computer-magazine, she was my first prem.

Last year they gave her (or the Lima-version?:cap_yes:) away as a mission-reward. And with her being a T2-prem WG didn´t earn much with her anyway, so can´t blame them for the credit-compensation.

The Yahagi was never given away for free until now, so everyone who has her got her either for cash or doubloons (aka cash). So the doubloon-comp seems reasonable.

[DREAD]
Players
684 posts

It is always nice, to get free ships. Although, most will probably have Anshan already, since it was released AGES ago, was around in the fairly generous offers, when WoWS sold first over steam.. And is now around to be unlocked for coal. Which is a bit weird if you ask me.

I would honestly picked Huang He as a reward instead of Anshan, simply because she is not sold for coal, so not unlockable for free in the game already.

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles
23 hours ago, JG4_sKylon said:

It would be nice if a representative could give us info about this.

@Crysantos ?

The compensation for Ashan will be in Credits, yes. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 10
  • Angry 1

Players
2,588 posts
33 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

The compensation for Ashan will be in Credits, yes. 

It's great to know, all who spent either money or doubloons on it, now will get credits! I mean, I could definitely add some silver to hundreds of millions I already have!

Great TrustTM building excersise WG!

Oh, wait...

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this