Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
raz207

Are we seeing a coming MM Skill based change ?

9 comments in this topic

[-WHO-]
Players
132 posts
10,787 battles

From the Dev Blog, what to you think??? Will it finally happen???

Brawls update

Brawls are updated for 0.10.1. Now you can participate in them either alone or in a division. Brawls have a short duration and support small battle formats, like 1 vs 1 or 3 vs 3. 

Other features:

• Brawl lasts for only a few days. During the day it's available almost all the time except for periods of low activity.
  • If you have no division, the teammates are selected randomly. When selecting allies, the tier and class of your ship are taken into account.
  • Teams can be asymmetrical in ship classes.
  • The matchmaker tries to pick enemies close to your level of play.
  • Battles are conducted on maps with reduced combat areas on ships of only one tier.

• Bad 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
8 minutes ago, raz207 said:

The matchmaker tries to pick enemies close to your level of play.

That was always a thing in Clanbrawls actually.

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

It just means the clan you're fighting isn't in another league, there will be no PR MM in warships because it doesn't work in games like this, all it would do is systematically punish good players with bad teammates and reward bad players with good teammates. It would mean an unlimited source of frustration for people who went through the trouble of gitting gud because they would be forced to carry 100% of their rounds.

[GW_KR]
Players
379 posts
15,559 battles

Is this for Clan Brawls only or is it an ”open” format? I couldn’t tell. 
Because I really liked the 1v1 mode, but I never do/done clan play...

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Never done clan brawls, but don't some things in that text seem odd in the clan brawl context?

this one is different (a trial i think) you only need one player from a clan to start a battle, the other "team members" can be made up of 'mercs', though how many 'mercs' will be waiting to start a battle at any one time is totally unknown...

"Update 0.10.0 will see the 14th and 15th Clan Brawls fought in a 7 vs. 7 format. Brawls are open to all players, even if a player isn't currently in a Clan. To participate, apply via the "Create Division" menu near the "Battle!" button, then wait for an invitation to join a Division. Only the player who creates a Division for a Brawl is required to be part of a Clan; the other invitees do not have to belong to any Clan at all. The inviting player should have the rank of Clan Recruiter or higher."

• Cool 1

Players
6,700 posts
5 minutes ago, Salentine said:

this one is different (a trial i think) you only need one player from a clan to start a battle, the other "team members" can be made up of 'mercs', though how many 'mercs' will be waiting to start a battle at any one time is totally unknown...

"Update 0.10.0 will see the 14th and 15th Clan Brawls fought in a 7 vs. 7 format. Brawls are open to all players, even if a player isn't currently in a Clan. To participate, apply via the "Create Division" menu near the "Battle!" button, then wait for an invitation to join a Division. Only the player who creates a Division for a Brawl is required to be part of a Clan; the other invitees do not have to belong to any Clan at all. The inviting player should have the rank of Clan Recruiter or higher."

Okay, so this would work a bit like the Operations then, I take it.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this