Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.10.0: Commander Skills Update

268 comments in this topic

Players
116 posts
17,616 battles

Can you update Commander Elite XP?

According to progression of first 19 points - 20th point should be 350k and 21st point 400k.

It's just a simple math...

...is it simple enough for WG though?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
1,325 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, wot_2016_gunner sagte:

Well, i already have Anshan :Smile_trollface: i should get the doubloon compensation right?

I second that question. Whats the compensation if you have Anshan.

• Cool 3

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
2 minuti fa, CastorTolagi ha scritto:

I second that question. Whats the compensation if you have Anshan.

Anshan doubloon price (not armoury price as that adds 300 dubs for the port slot and the commander) in 3.700 dubs. 

• Cool 2

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
2 minuti fa, CastorTolagi ha scritto:

Because Anshan is also available for coal.

i actually forgot about that because since i already have it, it doesn't show it (or well, it does, but way down at the bottom with the other ships i have)

[BGA]
Players
16 posts
7,241 battles

No fix for the shooting bug where you have green barrels but you cannot fire? God forbit if that was a CV bug... it would have been fixed in 2 days but all other classes... We will see fix probably mid spring or summer. WG response > we need more data and testing....

• Cool 5

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester
4 posts
2,912 battles
59 minutes ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

According to progression of first 19 points - 20th point should be 350k and 21st point 400k.

People might wonder, why wg does not show the new amount of captain xp you need to reach rank 21...

They could change the captain skills and keep the same amount of xp you need to go from 1-19 for the new system from 1-21.

But nah...thats not the wg we all know and love so much.

GL guys and I can´t wait for the release of submarines and wg balancing department who couldn´t balance cvs now having to balance another ship class.

[BASIC]
Players
802 posts
21,871 battles
1 hour ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Well, i already have Anshan :Smile_trollface: i should get the doubloon compensation right?

Me too please

[-RNR-]
Players
1,260 posts

Oh :etc_swear:ing Joy, Can't Wait :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 4

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
383 posts
22,981 battles
1 hour ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

I think you should get Makarov.

Makarov for everyone, you know :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[DREAD]
Players
10,864 posts
7,471 battles
1 hour ago, GoneFishingAgain said:

It is rather obvious that WG aims to devalue the captain XP as apparently too many of us have too much of this. Although free captains exp is one of the best things WG introduced to the economy in my opinion 

• Cool 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
5 minuti fa, radius77 ha scritto:

I think you should get Makarov.

Makarov for everyone, you know :Smile_veryhappy:

I already got it :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[C4K3]
Players
231 posts
15,164 battles

Our 19-skill should remaine elite commanders for at least 12 month They have ones erned that status and shouldn't be taken away from them at all. give 50 doublons for each ship thatwe have. I've 430 ships so 1100 is not much. I also have the same amount of commanders 50 of them are 19-skill. it require 60 miljon commander xp to make them all 21-skill. WG how did you think here

• Cool 4

Players
364 posts
19,606 battles

I have anshan too would be nice if WG compensate for that with DB , that could offset cost of retrainig some captains ...

(BTW WG can give me back DB that I have spend on Blyskawica too)

And I think WG should make small but vital adjustment , change retrainig fee from 50db to...5db for time of 0.10.0 , that would be fair , for most players ,

I personally dont give S### , because I have bit over 1M captain xp , so I will train Yamamoto 19p on Musashi to Yamato he can play Yoshino too , then 19p Helsey will command Benham , Alaska,Georgia,Salem- Des Moines , Jack Dunkirk 19p  Thunderer , Cossac , Avrora 19p Smolensk,Moskva , and J -J Honore 19p Marceau and Republique , so I basically need spend 0db on retrainig , because I play mostly Special/premium ships , so when I advance Yamamoto to 21 , I will drown in captain xp ... 

• Cool 1

[C4K3]
Players
231 posts
15,164 battles
3 minutes ago, 416taylor said:

Our 19-skill should remaine elite commanders for at least 12 month They have ones erned that status and shouldn't be taken away from them at all. give 50 doublons for each ship thatwe have. I've 430 ships so 1100 is not much. I also have the same amount of commanders 50 of them are 19-skill. it require 60 miljon commander xp to make them all 21-skill. WG how did you think here

I was thinking I have over 10 miljon ship xp. why not make it possible to changes ship xp direktly to commander xp for free or a very small amount of credits. I have 700 000 000 of that. And put all junked steelships in RB instead

• Cool 2

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
98 posts
On 1/18/2021 at 2:53 PM, Didoguard said:

No fix for the shooting bug where you have green barrels but you cannot fire? God forbit if that was a CV bug... it would have been fixed in 2 days but all other classes... We will see fix probably mid spring or summer. WG response > we need more data and testing....

Its just called russian update  :cap_haloween:   :cap_haloween:   :cap_haloween:

:cap_old:   zzzzz

[1_MAN]
Beta Tester
74 posts

I am here to type an obligatory F word to WG, in gratitude how they continue to improve the game and milk player feedback.

I will  actively discourage anyone i meet to play games published by WG, so they do not get addicted as me. But hey, cured myself from WoT, WoWs should not be harder.

• Cool 7

Players
364 posts
19,606 battles
2 hours ago, Contrador said:

I am here to type an obligatory F word to WG, in gratitude how they continue to improve the game and milk player feedback.

I will  actively discourage anyone i meet to play games published by WG, so they do not get addicted as me. But hey, cured myself from WoT, WoWs should not be harder.

I fell you , but after all WG is private company , they do as they wish with game ...

We players can do one thing , stop spendig money and play less game if we dont like changes , that is only way we can show our feeligs.

(BTW we can call strike... worked with communism)

• Cool 1

Players
364 posts
19,606 battles
Just now, Avernus said:

2020: "Coal ship Jean Bart is too popular, let's remove it!"

2020: "Psst, hey, kid! Wanna pay to gamble for Jean Bart B?"

2021: "Psst, hey, kid! Wanna pay to gamble for Wujing?"

Seriously, WG?

Honestly Jean Bart that is only ship that I regret not geting.

• Cool 1

[JPFC]
Beta Tester
8 posts
8,578 battles
Just now, Wicket_Boomber said:

Honestly Jean Bart that is only ship that I regret not geting.

My bad, I did notice the third turret... it seems like a copy of Alsace.

• Funny 1