Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LABRAT_1UK

Naval Battle

7 comments in this topic

[WASP_]
[WASP_]
Players
33 posts
30,498 battles

Anyone one else getting this, we are losing to clan of 4  that's not playing  ???

• Angry 1

[FBXL5]
[FBXL5]
Players
19 posts

That`s interesting because we are now loosing to a clan that do not EXIST [RRRA] CIS region, so how does that work WG, and i know that wasp are up against [SOM] CIS region

Clan tag.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[WASP_]
[WASP_]
Players
33 posts
30,498 battles

Well it shows 4 in there CLAN yet we are losing to them with a score of 49 wtf ???

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,284 posts
6 hours ago, T3000UK said:

That`s interesting because we are now loosing to a clan that do not EXIST [RRRA] CIS region, so how does that work WG, and i know that wasp are up against [SOM] CIS region

rrra.thumb.JPG.cb43e48e2c77b9d90c06bda987de9811.JPG

of course the usual clan search on the left doesn't show it if you are logged in on EU, since it only shows clans on your own server. You have to use the clan rating search of naval battles to find the clans from the other regions

6 hours ago, LABRAT_1UK said:

Well it shows 4 in there CLAN yet we are losing to them with a score of 49 wtf ???

- maybe player have left after earning stars

- maybe it is the same issue as above and you are looking on the wrong clan/server (for example there is a clan TTT on EU and on CIS)

ttt.thumb.JPG.fa1bf6c0c666cb12e3b94ebf7a317d4f.JPG

• Cool 1

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
7 hours ago, T3000UK said:

6 hours ago, LABRAT_1UK said:

please tell me where it says they have 4 players?

GBEsjXK.jpg

all this is, is a lack of understanding of how to search for the correct clan, so somebody must be cheating in Russia...

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,610 posts
13,923 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

ttt.thumb.JPG.fa1bf6c0c666cb12e3b94ebf7a317d4f.JPG

IMPOSTORS!

Wait What?

8 hours ago, LABRAT_1UK said:

Anyone one else getting this, we are losing to clan of 4  that's not playing  ???

Most like it is like the other posters showed you allready a mistake when you look for the players/clans

If you got their region you can look them up on other sites as well and find out that you lose to a clan of 16 active people

image.png.83ed7997b4b89f647f05b6169296fd31.png

Sign in to follow this