Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Isoruku_Yamamoto

Achievements are bugged

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,176 posts
13,497 battles

Hi guys, i noticed that lately achievements with not too clear of a trigger, (anything other than First Blood, AA def expert, or Kraken basically) are not always granted. 
This involves: 
- High caliber- possibly, hard to check
- Confederate

- Flesh Wound

- Fire Proof
- Detonation

- Devastating strike
- Dreadnought

- Die-hard
-etc

In the case below, i should clearly have Dreadnought, a pommern has 81900 HP and i received nearly 120k, well over 120%, and did survive. 
Any of such achievements are not always granted since the last update i think, are other people experiencing this?

 

- This is a ranked battle, Dreadnought should indeed be granted. 

Edit: In this specific case it can be that i was only hit by 3 enemies. I dont think so, but it could be. A quirky thing in dreadnought is that you need to be hit by 4 enemies, which i didnt even know about. 
But in general this topic is still relevant IMO cause i still think achievements are occasionally bugged

Grtz Isoruku_Yamamoto

shot-21.01.16_13.46.07-0741.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
4 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

In the case below, i should clearly have Dreadnought, a pommern has 81900 HP and i received nearly 120k, well over 120%, and did survive. 

 

image.thumb.png.2897981a66be7197fb27dbe64fc71b9b.png

?

 

Maybe only 3 ships shot you. Thats the most common issue with not receiving dreadnought. Might not even be that hard to miss because in ranked you only have 7 ships.

 

Ive gotten Dreadnought with Massa in ranked

image.thumb.png.66659122b42fe9ed3b66565c4bd52734.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,176 posts
13,497 battles
7 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

image.thumb.png.2897981a66be7197fb27dbe64fc71b9b.png

?

 

Maybe only 3 ships shot you. Thats the most common issue with not receiving dreadnought. Might not even be that hard to miss because in ranked you only have 7 ships.

 

Ive gotten Dreadnought with Massa in ranked

image.thumb.png.66659122b42fe9ed3b66565c4bd52734.png

well, i just added that right before you responded, cause i figured that out myself. But i have had other achievements not be rewarded, i wouldnt make the topic just for a single case.

Including not getting "detonation" after being detonated, and not getting devstrike after torping a DD with 1 single torp for full HP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
2 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

well, i just added that right before you responded, cause i figured that out myself. But i have had other achievements not be rewarded, i wouldnt make the topic just for a single case.

Including not getting "detonation" after being detonated, and not getting devstrike after torping a DD with 1 single torp for full HP  

 

Yeah, devstrikes seem to be bugged, atleast sometimes it seems? Ive gotten them when i was supposed to, but ive also seen cases when someone finished of a weak target and got a devstrike for it. I think it even happened in one of Flamus videos on YT. And apparently people not getting a devstrike despite dealing more than 50% damage does also happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
203 posts

stop spreading lies - we have such good developer and everything goes live only after thorough and rigorous testing ... surely there can not be any bugs ...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
31,027 posts
15,713 battles
42 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Hi guys, i noticed that lately achievements with not too clear of a trigger, (anything other than First Blood, AA def expert, or Kraken basically) are not always granted.

The conditions are clear. Devastating Strike is the only one that had problems the last few patches.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[0KILL]
Players
124 posts

Devastating strike is bugged for sure...just did 99 k damage to a Kremlin hit by 4 out of 5 torps, I've got first blood but no devastating strike...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,966 posts
10,074 battles
4 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

still think achievements are occasionally bugged

Everything in this game is occasionally bugged.

Usually when you least want it. :cap_like:Guaranteed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
88 posts
30,548 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Aren't some of the achievementa "Once per day"?

The achievements have no limit but rewards are limited to once a day (flags)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×