Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VedranSeaWolf359

How to get 38.500.000HP damage or 3.800.000HP (in one battle) to yourself in objectives for Hizen?

15 comments in this topic

Players
171 posts

SO how to receive 38.500.000HP damage or 3.800.000HP (in one battle) in objectives for Hizen?

This is just crazy you need to lost 398 battles in Montana I am not good player of BB because  I prefer fast reloading guns (I due my disability in hands I am not good in aiming) but this will required huge amount of time. and How to receive 3.800.000 damage in one battle Montana have 96.500HP!

Are this objectives are bug?

[LUZ1]
Players
1,412 posts
14,554 battles
5 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

SO how to receive 38.500.000HP damage or 3.800.000HP (in one battle) to  in objectives for Hizen?

This is just crazy you need to lost 398 battles in Montana I am not good player of BB because  I prefer fast reloading guns (I due my disability in hands I am not good in aiming) but this will required huge amount of time. and How to receive 3.800.000 damage in one battle Montana have 96.500HP!

It's potential damage, so all that s fired at you even if it misses

• Cool 4

[BBMM]
Players
6,988 posts
10,131 battles
3 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

Camperdown Thank you explanation :) this change things but seems hard even with it

It is do-able, for example take a Conqueror and go island-camping with it. 

They'll shoot you, but lots of it will miss. Use the heals wisely. 

It can "tank" a LOT of damage. 

Players
6,690 posts

I've noticed this is actually harder in coop than in randoms, as the bots tend not to fire at you but at your team mates. I guess in randoms it helps if you make yourself.... attractive. :girl:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

@OP its the incoming damage, no need to lose to get it

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
21 minutes ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

+ that much lost battles will hunt you very much in credits!

Sinking doesnt lose you more credits.

You will always pay a fixed service cost for your ship regardless if you sink or live. Only ammunition cost depends how much you actually fire.

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,790 posts
6,795 battles

Musashi or Yamato regularly brings me 2-3 million potential damage per match. I think my record is 3.8 million in Musashi.

Take a BB that can bounce a lot of AP and know how to angle with it.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
752 posts
13,613 battles

I believe that record holder is a GK with 10+ mln potential damage, so yes very doable. 

Montana could be not best for it, I prefer to use GK as if you are lucky you can get the 4 mln in one battle. 

Normally you will get 1 mln easily, so 40 battles should be enough. 

[SHAD]
Players
3,795 posts
15,178 battles

Potential damage. I once received 5.7m potential damage in a Kii of all things 

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
17 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Potential damage. I once received 5.7m potential damage in a Kii of all things 

Well, all you need is a couple of BBs who are really dumb and cant overmatch you, or something like a Mino which is also pretty dumb and keeps shooting parts which he cant pen.

Potential damage is really mostly a measurement of how stupid the enemies were :cap_haloween:

F.e. had a Kremlin game, where 3 BBs (Yamato, NC and Amagi) just kept shooting me with AP right from the start. Had almost 4 million potential before 10 mins were played (dont know exactly how fast it was, but something like that). Didnt get much more, since obviously they died at some point :cap_rambo:

My record is with Musashi, i still remember that game. Enemies were shooting me all the time, Cruisers with AP and such. But in between, my moronic teammates still managed to feed themselves and they evaporated quite fast. Then they went back to shooting me :cap_fainting: Was a loss ofc...

But if you wanna farm potential damage, russian ships seem to do the trick. My top 3 ships with highest avg potential damage are all russian :Smile_hiding: Kremlin, Riga and Kronshtadt

• Cool 1

[UNNF]
Players
219 posts
17,390 battles
2 hours ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

SO how to receive 38.500.000HP damage or 3.800.000HP (in one battle) in objectives for Hizen?

It can be done relatively fast - potential damage include also shells that bounced from your armor and near misses as well. In average BB battle if you play it right, you should get easily around 1 - 1.5 potential damage. Even in destroyer I get very easy around 600 - 700 potential damage without dying. Small tip for you : get any German BB and at the start of the battle shoot a nice salvo to the moon, just to make yourself spotted and you will attract many shells with almost no damage, most of the will miss and land around you and the ones that hits you will most probably bounced from the ship armor from such a distance ( no broadside showing, okay ) :cap_old:, eventual fires can be solved with repair and since you go dark ( unspotted ) no real danger. 

Also if this mission is too heavy for you , pick another one from Armor and Engines directive - "  Get 200 spotted, hits to citadel or set on fire " with cruisers ( this one is very very easy ) . Good luck :cap_cool:

[0KILL]
Players
124 posts
4 hours ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

38.500.000HP damage or 3.800.000HP (in one battle)

They are talking about potential damage not damage given to ship....

[BHSFL]
Players
561 posts
4 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I've noticed this is actually harder in coop than in randoms, as the bots tend not to fire at you but at your team mates. I guess in randoms it helps if you make yourself.... attractive. :girl:

Yep, bots focus on lowest HP ship they can see so even if you can broadcast your presence to the bots they will only shoot you if you happen to the lowest HP they are seeing ... and usually a cruiser or DD will end up in their vision zone and they will switch targets.

Unless its torps because apparently they are programed to launch then to anything that gets within their launch arc, they can very well be shooting at another ship and suddenly you see a bunch of fishies coming your way, its sometimes easy to tell because if a bot cruiser is doing a circle is because he is turning to get launchers into range.

• Cool 1