Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Chiv

Update 0.10.0 Commander rework video

31 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
1,024 posts
15,533 battles

Just a review.

BBs are now snipers, if your bb was a secondary brawler congrats get a port queen.

DDs are now harder to hit

Cvs can now mitigate more damage to their planes and do more damage by mitigating torpedo protection

Light cruisers lose range and rate of fire, will start less fires, be less effective. If they take Demo man and have bigger then 130mm guns they will suffer a concealment penalty

Regular cruisers get a bit more AP damage. Ships like the Henri and zao gain an accuracy buff under niche situational requirements. Will start less fires and be suffer a concealment penalty if they take demo 

Heavy cruisers get a bit more AP damage  and lose most of their defensive anti fire traits.

In short DDs will lead only to get slaughtered by cvs, BBs will snipe, cruisers will either die fast or stay by bbs providing meager aa support and cvs will continue to be cv's.

I predict in the 90 days following this a few things will happen.(this is me being optimistic)

1. Demoman will lose the concealment penalty.
  2. Light cruisers will get some significant stat changes
  3. Super cruisers or large cruisers or whatever you want to call them will return to 45 second burns
  4. Dazzle or whatever they are calling it will be nerfed
  5. secondary guns will have their accuracy and or spreads adjusted
  6. CV accuracy will take another nerf
  7. Population will post over 1k responses to the rework and most will be negative.
  • Cool 20
  • Bad 1

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts

If a Commander is in the process of retraining, their retraining will automatically be completed with the release of Update 0.10.0. 

Oh boy, now I'm gonna start to retrain all my commanders to 0% and wait for the Update... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,972 posts
7,154 battles
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

If a Commander is in the process of retraining, their retraining will automatically be completed with the release of Update 0.10.0. 

Oh boy, now I'm gonna start to retrain all my commanders to 0% and wait for the Update... :Smile_trollface:

Where did you find that, in the news post?

Im gonna abuse the crap out of that

• Funny 1

Players
3,160 posts
22,798 battles
Vor 39 Minuten, The_Chiv sagte:

1. Super cruisers or large cruisers or whatever you want to call them will return to 45 second burns

Incidentally, not to derail this hate-Wargaming thread or anything, but does Moskva now get the long supercruiser burn times, too?

• Funny 1

Players
6,589 posts
45 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

In short DDs will lead only to get slaughtered by cvs, BBs will snipe, cruisers will either die fast or stay by bbs providing meager aa support and cvs will continue to be cv's.

So... what exactly changes then? :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[PL4F]
Players
8 posts
9,702 battles

Hi all,just a quick question about the new update thats coming,i have abt ten 19 point captains so after the update these will not be the top captains,will i have to once again battle to get my captains up to the top.If this is what they are proposing to do then surely those with 19 point ones should automaticaly move up to 21 points,or am i being unfair.many thanks.

[BOATY]
Players
1,024 posts
15,533 battles
19 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Incidentally, not to derail this hate-Wargaming thread or anything, but does Moskva now get the long supercruiser burn times, too?

nope

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Players
1,024 posts
15,533 battles
14 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

So... what exactly changes then? :cap_hmm:

The ability to counter play

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Players
1,024 posts
15,533 battles
12 minutes ago, bananaslik said:

Hi all,just a quick question about the new update thats coming,i have abt ten 19 point captains so after the update these will not be the top captains,will i have to once again battle to get my captains up to the top.If this is what they are proposing to do then surely those with 19 point ones should automaticaly move up to 21 points,or am i being unfair.many thanks.

should but wont

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,879 posts
21,602 battles

"Simple and clear"

and other jokes you can tell yourself.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
26 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Is this real?

• Bad 1

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 30 Minuten, thiextar sagte:

Where did you find that, in the news post?

Right now in game center regarding the update.

Now I am busy to reassign a legion of captains.

Untitled.png

Players
7,536 posts
245 battles
7 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

"Simple and clear"

and other jokes you can tell yourself.

Competent and transparent.

Is gud joke yes?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,160 posts
22,798 battles
Vor 51 Minuten, thiextar sagte:

[Free captain retraining a la McDonalds breakfast burger hack]

Yes well, in order to get the most mileage out of it, wouldn't it be good to know what tiers the next Ranked and maybe even Clan battles will be on? Is that already clear? Or what else are you basing your transfer plans on? Should we perhaps open a new thread specifically about abusing that retraining thing?

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

There is also a 22.5% accuracy buff for german secondaries, announced just now. Not that it matters much but people thought it does so, rejoice.

• Cool 3

Players
260 posts
21,024 battles

Weird nobody even talks about the Elite-XP that went from 100% to 5%, while playing with a former 19er to now a 21er..

That's ridiculous if you want to get all the 21 points for a captain.

• Cool 2

Players
260 posts
21,024 battles
4 minutes ago, surfer_gr said:

good job i have some stored then :P  image.png.71a1b76dc22340d17430e5d0fa697cf1.png

Great for players that could collect your amount ;), but how will new players think or act if they see this amount?

Players
6,589 posts
43 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

The ability to counter play

But but... I haven't had any counter play even now?

• Cool 1

[2PTS]
Players
266 posts
42,590 battles
8 minutes ago, GaCommanderGice said:

Great for players that could collect your amount ;), but how will new players think or act if they see this amount?

well from what i understood all captains will get the 5% bonus not only the 19s so i guess that helps some of them maybe you will have to focus on the ships you paly more often etc etc or dismiiss captain you have not been using at all since you take ships into coop for example for missions with no captains at all ? depends what you want to do i suppose best solution would be i suppose to make at least one 21 point captain to ship you enjoy asnd play most and farm elite commander xp with dragon flags ? and move on i suppose not  much more you can do.

i personally in the past had an ARP captain at 19  points and switch it between the 4 arp kongos the 4 arp myokos and the takao to get the max out of commander xp points possible and sitribute to other ships for example things like that would help i suppose

Edited by surfer_gr
to avoid second post

[PL4F]
Players
8 posts
9,702 battles
20 minutes ago, GaCommanderGice said:

Weird nobody even talks about the Elite-XP that went from 100% to 5%, while playing with a former 19er to now a 21er..

Totally agree with you on this,we worked very hard to get our 19 pointers only to have the 100% elite taken away,total robbery,what next?get to 21 pointers then go to 25,where will it end.19 pointers should be automatic up grade to 21.

• Cool 2

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, bananaslik sagte:

get to 21 pointers then go to 25,where will it end.

Ah, in 2021 the limit will be 21. In 2022, the limit will be 22. In 2023... well, you get the idea. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,298 posts
30,548 battles
32 minutes ago, GaCommanderGice said:

It is 5% if captain is not 21pts. After you get 21pts captain, 100% of captain XP will become EXP. So it will be same as now when you get 21pts captain but now you will get additional 5% from captains that are not maxed.

• Cool 4

[NECRO]
Players
3,061 posts

Starting from January 21, after Update 0.10.0 is released for all regions, you'll find a link to a special page here where you can automatically reset all of your Commanders' skills free of charge.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this