Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Curesto

How many days will it take me to get Pommern?

15 comments in this topic

Players
92 posts
703 battles

Hi, i'm grinding for Pommern right now. I have about 120K coals. I've been getting 800-1.5k coal per day. Am i still pretty far away from Pommern? Thanks.

WorldOfWarships64_2021_01_14_03_45_32_194.thumb.png.a2b03c04213eb94918afa009a60ca657.png

• Boring 1

Players
703 posts
28,452 battles

That Depends on how often you play.

You can also get the Ship faster if you have the Coupon.

If you play regulary than you can get the Ship in a few Months.

You can find Coal in Daily Resource Containers and you can win it by Doing Missions and knocking off Snowflakes.

[LSCA]
Players
1,649 posts
12,999 battles

your coal can also increase when you at inside clan where coal bonus activated.

also currently tier 5 , 6 ships give coal as well till next month

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
534 posts
6,955 battles

Quick maths:

171'000 coal price with coupon - 119'600 coal stocked up = 51'400 coal needed.

Assuming you pick 3 resource containers every day, you will get a minimum of 1200 coal per day from them. In addition there is a daily mission chain, yielding a total of 400 coal after completion as well, upping your minimum daily amount to 1600 coal.

51'400 / 1600 = 32.125 so a minimum time of 33 days.

You can lower the time by 10% to 30 days, if your clan has a fully upgraded coal building in their clan port.

Both options require you to gather enough XP every day to unlock 3 resource containers and win some games, the number will probably be a little lower due to possible, multiple coal drops in a single container. Dont forget to dust off snowflakes if you still have them, maybe even do some ranked for steel and consider exchaning pre-existing steel, the one from ranked and daily missions for coal, depending on how much you want the Pommern and how fast you get steel back. The second stage of the Hizen dockyard event also yields 2000 coal, depening on your current progress.

• Cool 6

[NECRO]
Players
3,123 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Curesto sagte:

Hi, i'm grinding for Pommern right now. I have about 120K coals. I've been getting 800-1.5k coal per day. Am i still pretty far away from Pommern? Thanks.

Are you asking us to do a simple calculation for you? :Smile_amazed:

And how many days are "far away" is entirely dependant on your own time perception.

• Cool 3

[GW_KR]
Players
367 posts
15,494 battles
11 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

And how many days are "far away" is entirely dependant on your own time perception.

I was kind of wondering that myself. He gave the ”clues” answers right away. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

just a simple math excersise.....

Beta Tester
807 posts
4 hours ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

It’s obvous that he percieves time as distance.

So it depends entirely on if he is a slow or fast walker, if he intend to walk all day or take breaks, how used he is to walking (longer distance may not seem as far for an experienced walker), and last but not least, if he intends to walk direct to his destination on the road or go sightseeing through terrain to get there.

[2DQT]
Players
407 posts
3,800 battles
4 hours ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Maybe learn some empathy. What does it matter if he did, there are enough people bored or self-important here to reply to every thread.

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
16 minutes ago, rimmer_the said:

there are enough people bored or self-important here to reply to every thread.

The irony is palpable, since you post everywhere and it’s pretty much always in a very adversarial tone. Also, I struggle to see what empathy has to do with the OP asking a question he already has an answer to? 

• Cool 1

[VELOS]
Players
199 posts
2,826 battles

Take for granted that you will have 3x400 coals containers per day, select more resources container and 200+200 more from daily mission chain. If you join a clan depends the clan's base it will give you a percentage in coal somewhere in 30 - 50 coal.

Sometimes the resource container may have 2 x 400 or at its best 3 x 400 coal. Pommern is an amazing browler.

So, daily 1200+400=1600 add 40 steel aka 400 more coal then you go to 2000 coal a day, i calculate 85 days.

I left behind events or clan battles or rank. Remember 1 steel is 10 coal so the estimate varies depending your earnings. Good luck

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles

Thunderer and Georgia are for coal and are getting removed. Pommern isn’t, and the commander skill rework will nerf it (can’t buff it’s secondaries as you can now). If you don’t have Thunderer or Georgia, I would advise getting those instead as the train has almost left the station on those, Pommern will remain available and will be nerfed by the skill rework.

[NECRO]
Players
3,123 posts

Aside from the known parameters, there might be SC with coal, streaks of RC full of coal or coal from snowflakes which has yet to be collected.

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
2 hours ago, GeroGompos said:

Take for granted that you will have 3x400 coals containers per day, select more resources container and 200+200 more from daily mission chain. If you join a clan depends the clan's base it will give you a percentage in coal somewhere in 30 - 50 coal.

Sometimes the resource container may have 2 x 400 or at its best 3 x 400 coal. Pommern is an amazing browler.

So, daily 1200+400=1600 add 40 steel aka 400 more coal then you go to 2000 coal a day, i calculate 85 days.

I left behind events or clan battles or rank. Remember 1 steel is 10 coal so the estimate varies depending your earnings. Good luck

He seems to only play coop so unless he plays a lot, I think 2 containers per day would probably be a more reasonable average number to expect.

Sign in to follow this