Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mahejo

Cancer Divisions

15 comments in this topic

[DK]
Players
21 posts
4,678 battles

Hi. Seeing divisions with triple Thunder or something like that is cancerous AF.

I know it's fun to do. But it breaks the game.

They should do as when doing CB's where you can't all chose the same class.

WG's need to implement that as a division it shouldn't be possible to just stack up on the same ship.

Again I know it's a fun thing to do. But again; IT.. BREAKS.. THE GAME!

Fight me on this.. Without using git gut..

[DK]
Players
21 posts
4,678 battles
1 minute ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Could you please be mature enough to not compare a deadly disease with some totally irrelevant nuisance in a video game?

Uhm.. no..

It's actually an accurate comparison.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 7

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Mahejo sagte:

Uhm.. no..

Kid, I lost relatives to cancer, but none to World of Warships. Did you suffer from cancer? How are you entitled to verify this comparison is accurate? So just stfu, please, and try to be less callous.

• Cool 6
  • Bad 1

Players
4,887 posts
21,308 battles
13 minutes ago, Mahejo said:

Uhm.. no..

It is not.

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
32,484 posts
16,252 battles
22 minutes ago, Mahejo said:

Hi. Seeing divisions with triple Thunder or something like that is cancerous AF.

WG's need to implement that as a division it shouldn't be possible to just stack up on the same ship.

Depends on if the players are any good. Most triple BB divisions are far below average.

Yes, when you are unluckly, you might meet an unicum division, but in that case their ship choice is not that important...

• Bad 1

[DK]
Players
21 posts
4,678 battles
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

Kid, I lost relatives to cancer, but none to World of Warships. Did you suffer from cancer? How are you entitled to verify this comparison is accurate? So just stfu, please, and try to be less callous.

So have I.

Using "cancerous" as an comparison is trying to set a imagine to how toxic it is to balancing.

But if you can't look past this comparison and bring a constructive criticism then you should not be in this thread.

PS. I have AHDH. So when ever some person is making a remark using that as a comparison; should I then run a tantrum and use woke slurs and try to virtue signaling more?

I have family and friends that have died to cancer and some still fight it. It's not a taboo or anything.

[SVX]
Players
1,473 posts
17,594 battles
7 minutes ago, Mahejo said:

So have I.

Using "cancerous" as an comparison is trying to set a imagine to how toxic it is to balancing.

But if you can't look past this comparison and bring a constructive criticism then you should not be in this thread.

PS. I have AHDH. So when ever some person is making a remark using that as a comparison; should I then run a tantrum and use woke slurs and try to virtue signaling more?

I have family and friends that have died to cancer and some still fight it. It's not a taboo or anything.

using  ADHD as a reason for you being right is a low blow. 

stop using horrible deseases when talking about a video game.

• Bad 1

[DK]
Players
21 posts
4,678 battles

I just love that people are here to complain of the comparison and not discus the subject.

It's my fault that I forgot that in this day we live in people gets triggered by the headlines.

4 minutes ago, albin322 said:

using  ADHD as a reason for you being right is a low blow. 

stop using horrible deseases when talking about a video game.

I was not using it as a reason. I would never. I'm beyond that. But if that is what you read then it's on me. I'm sorry you could not read what I meant by that.

[BAD-A]
Players
120 posts
8,867 battles

Back to the original point. You said 'Thunderers or something like that' could you elaborate? Do you mean three battleships in general, do you mean HE slingers? Or is it having three ships of the same class in a division that you have an issue with?

Players
4,887 posts
21,308 battles
7 minutes ago, Mahejo said:

I just love that people are here to complain of the comparison and not discus the subject.

If you want people to focus on your topic, be more aware that how you present your topic/case matters and steers reactions as much as the content of your message does.

OT: Balancing ships needs to take this type of 'abuse' into consideration. If a ship can be abused, it means it is only balanced for particular circumstances. An unfinished design basically.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[DK]
Players
21 posts
4,678 battles
3 minutes ago, Europizza said:

If you want people to focus on your topic, be more aware that how you present your topic/case matters and steers reactions as much as the content of your message does.

I understand that. But by trying to use the comparison I did; I was trying to paint a picture of something in the game that is somewhat eating up some of the fun in the game.

A few CB season ago there was a meta of all using Graf Spee and those who didn't was just being bullied out of the match. And the over usage of the Russian Cruisers is also taking out the diversity in the game.

So I was just trying to pain the picture of something eating up the game and that it should be looked at by the Devs.

OT: Balancing ships needs to take this type of 'abuse' into consideration. If a ship can be abused, it means it is only balanced for particular circumstances. An unfinished design basically.

&

10 minutes ago, Matty814 said:

Back to the original point. You said 'Thunderers or something like that' could you elaborate? Do you mean three battleships in general, do you mean HE slingers? Or is it having three ships of the same class in a division that you have an issue with?

It's not just a specific Ship. In a resent game it was triple Thunders I ran into that just smelted one flank. 

I have tried doing the double stack of Fiji and it's so broken. Constant smoke, torp protected and you can just remove any spotted ship that get's caught.

I've referred to CB's where the Meta was using the same ship as much as possible. That somewhat removes the challenge of setting up a ship lineup. It would be like all could pick the same character in Dota or LoL.

Of course it's satisfying to beat a Division like that. And luck sometimes is a nice skill to have on your team. 

I just feel that the devs needs to take a look at the algorithms for MM and how the divisions should be allow to mix up.

At least you can't div up in multiple CV's... I don't know why though *wink wink*

Players
3,184 posts
15,209 battles
1 hour ago, Mahejo said:

referencing cancer various times, great...

[NEXT]
Moderator, Players, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
4,512 posts
15,741 battles

I'll put a stop to this right here.

Closed

• Cool 4