You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WarGamblingUnlimited

2 years of WOWS collection -New Orleans camo?

10 comments in this topic

Players
2,981 posts
16,171 battles

Hello.

I am curious does anyone knows what camo would I get by completing N.O. camo stage? Maybe one of you finished it recently by buying remaining coal contaneirs?

All substages are T8 camos, (Kiev, Z, CM) but New Orleans  has been demoted since then to T7, so would I get NO t7 camo, or a Baltimore or maybe as a compensation even both :Smile_playing:?

Not that I care much as I have already reward camos on both, just asking for a friend :Smile-_tongue:

Players
1,995 posts
10,843 battles
29 minuti fa, DariusJacek ha scritto:

Hello.

I am curious does anyone knows what camo would I get by completing N.O. camo stage? Maybe one of you finished it recently by buying remaining coal contaneirs?

All substages are T8 camos, (Kiev, Z, CM) but New Orleans  has been demoted since then to T7, so would I get NO t7 camo, or a Baltimore or maybe as a compensation even both :Smile_playing:?

Not that I care much as I have already reward camos on both, just asking for a friend :Smile-_tongue:

new orleans t7 camo if i understand you correctly

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,249 posts
1 hour ago, DariusJacek said:

Hello.

You get the NO T7 camo

• Cool 1

[RRVK]
Players
52 posts
14,709 battles

I just bought the entire collection today for 11.000 coal.

You will get the New Orleans camo at tier 7 and the remaining (Monarch, Z-23, Charles Martel and Kiev) at tier 8. The camos provide benefits +50% to commander as well as Free XP as well as a -10% to your "maintenance" costs.

Enjoy your new camos

• Cool 2

[ROUGH]
Players
505 posts
20,154 battles

The New Orleans was still a tier 8 ship when the collection was introduced in 2017. With the USN cruiser split one year later New Orleans was moved to tier 7, together with her permacamo.

Beta Tester
2,260 posts
20,267 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, ScruffyNoob sagte:

The camos provide benefits +50% to commander as well as Free XP as well as a -10% to your "maintenance" costs.

... and are therefore worse than the regular perma camos, which grant +50% ship XP as that includes free XP and commander XP. Just in case anyone has both to chose from.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,889 posts
50,268 battles
19 hours ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

... and are therefore worse than the regular perma camos, which grant +50% ship XP as that includes free XP and commander XP. Just in case anyone has both to chose from.

Quite so, now when I recieved the space camo that you got on several ships US and French cruisers I use that instead. But it looks nicer. 

Players
3,274 posts
23,986 battles

A word of warning, those perma camos are not too good for the grind since they don't give any extra ship XP.

They are OK for playing the ships after the grind since they give extra commander and free XP.