You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Warrior_16101991

Franklin D. Roosevelt NERF

32 comments in this topic

Players
30 posts
12,150 battles

image.thumb.png.0715f42ccd7a1ec9dc600fbe9732d0b1.png

The image speaks for itself! 206k damage to aircraft and this came back every time with full squadrons. But what's the point of playing like this?

• Cool 9
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3

[_I_]
Players
1,489 posts
21,516 battles

It's exactly how it's meant to be, makes sure people don't run out of planes and the game becomes boring (for the CV).

• Funny 1

[PANEU]
Players
1,084 posts
5,772 battles

Well fdr is the weakest T10 cv. However I can understand that it's frustrating to play against it since it's the most noob friendly cv. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Players
1,995 posts
10,775 battles

a minotaur vs a cv well....

to be honest, i would not have expected this much, but maybe you (automated) dealt damage to random planes consistantly or i don't have any words here

[BOATY]
Players
1,322 posts
16,625 battles

Yeah I was playing in my worchester and I did something like 140k aa damage for 25 kills. To say I was pissed was an understatement.

[CAIN]
Players
4,968 posts
21,009 battles

Well, it's fine.

I mean, ever since plane dropped weapons of any kind stopped doing damage to surface ships, WG had to step in and add a CV that...oh wait...

[KITEN]
Players
724 posts
15,912 battles

Cv buffs coming with captain rework, because they are obviously the weakest class in the game with the least impact...

It is depressing just how out of touch WG is with their own games...

• Cool 5

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
4 hours ago, Warrior_16101991 said:

The image speaks for itself! 206k damage to aircraft and this came back every time with full squadrons. But what's the point of playing like this?

got FDR its the weakeast CV in game. slow planes, slow reload after attack, slow restoration planes,slow engine boost. Sure he can farm BBs in random games,thats it. I can do more damage and faster with my other CVs then with FDR

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[2DQT]
Players
407 posts
3,872 battles
6 hours ago, Warrior_16101991 said:

Great rework eh ? The Chinese were right to keep the RTS version. Also not cool that US ships , who sometimes only have AA as almost their only strong point, only have  very slighty more damaging AA, This should be fixed!

• Cool 1

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

Is this the one that drops 86 torpedoes from a plane and I can't even get plane-shot-down ribbons in a montana? It's fine. At least it doesn't bomb you for 25K three times with a single squadron like MVR

• Bad 1

Players
30 posts
12,150 battles
13 ore fa, arquata2019 ha scritto:

un minotauro contro un cv beh ....

ad essere onesto, non mi sarei aspettato così tanto, ma forse tu (automatizzato) hai inflitto danni ad aerei casuali in modo coerente o non ho parole qui

I was playing with petropavlovsk.

The enemy CV focused only on me throughout the game (he still failed to do me considerable damage because he was incapable, but I never went unspotted).

13 ore fa, Aixin ha scritto:

Ebbene fdr è il cv T10 più debole. Tuttavia posso capire che è frustrante giocarci contro poiché è il cv più amichevole dei noob. 

I absolutely disagree: it is the strongest one, because it can do huge damage with any type of aircraft and it can resist any anti-aircraft and doing at least 2 drops.

Players
112 posts
3,802 battles
1 ora fa, Warrior_16101991 ha scritto:

I was playing with petropavlovsk.

The enemy CV focused only on me throughout the game (he still failed to do me considerable damage because he was incapable, but I never went unspotted).

I absolutely disagree: it is the strongest one, because it can do huge damage with any type of aircraft and it can resist any anti-aircraft and doing at least 2 drops.

you obvisly  dont main cvs, even  a shoukaku can deal highter damage , the FDR is just easy to play when you are used to it, otherwise its not a great carrier against cruisers or dds, just good against  bbs.

if the guy shot down 25 planes, it means that the FDR lost 2 squadrons, and as such, it will be incapable to do anything for like 12-15 minutes.  every plane takes kinda 120 secs to regenerate i f i remember correctly.  with my kaga or shoukaku i can farm both cruisers and battleships . after all, many ships have the incredible tactic of using consumables behind islands

Players
30 posts
12,150 battles
17 minuti fa, marcopieroni16 ha scritto:

you obvisly  dont main cvs, even  a shoukaku can deal highter damage , the FDR is just easy to play when you are used to it, otherwise its not a great carrier against cruisers or dds, just good against  bbs.

if the guy shot down 25 planes, it means that the FDR lost 2 squadrons, and as such, it will be incapable to do anything for like 12-15 minutes.  every plane takes kinda 120 secs to regenerate i f i remember correctly.  with my kaga or shoukaku i can farm both cruisers and battleships . after all, many ships have the incredible tactic of using consumables behind islands

I shot down 44 aircraft in about 13 min. I repeat, he returned with full squadrons for at least 10 minutes, because planes have an infinite life; if it had been another CV the planes shot down would have been double. I disagree on the fact that a shoukaku can inflict more damage, because it would not be able to do all those drops passing between 2 strong anti-aircraft as it happened in the game (Petropavlovsk + North Carolina)

Players
112 posts
3,802 battles

his 8 torps dont deal hight damage , thus those 44 planes are literally his entire hangar basically, so idk why are you complaining, you shot down all of its planes and protected your bbs just like a cruiser is supposed to behave in a cv game

• Bad 1

[FJAKA]
[FJAKA]
Players
375 posts
11,217 battles
10 minutes ago, marcopieroni16 said:

his 8 torps dont deal hight damage , thus those 44 planes are literally his entire hangar basically, so idk why are you complaining, you shot down all of its planes and protected your bbs just like a cruiser is supposed to behave in a cv game

Ah, you are a CV main. Your opinion is irrelevant.

• Bad 1

Players
1,995 posts
10,775 battles
Proprio ora, st_dasa ha scritto:

Ah, you are a CV main. Your opinion is irrelevant.

7 minuti fa, marcopieroni16 ha scritto:

if already 6 torps from midway deal ~20k....

roosevelt knows a move called "regeneration", it's quite effective

how many of those were fighters too?

[FJAKA]
[FJAKA]
Players
375 posts
11,217 battles
9 minutes ago, marcopieroni16 said:

lol thats so toxic

As is your choice of ships.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[TORAZ]
Players
492 posts
27,002 battles

hmmmm FDR OP,  I dont know what you guys are talking about 

• Funny 1

Players
864 posts
11,096 battles
4 minutes ago, OM40 said:

hmmmm FDR OP,  I dont know what you guys are talking about 

same here, cant think of anybody who has raised any issues with CVs being even vaguely overpowered, ever... therefore cannot be relevant or accurate.

• Funny 2

[TORAZ]
Players
492 posts
27,002 battles

I am fine with FDR the way it is, so I can keep griefing people all day long 

• Funny 2

Players
30 posts
12,150 battles
4 ore fa, marcopieroni16 ha scritto:

i suoi 8 siluri non infliggono danni elevati, quindi quei 44 aerei sono letteralmente il suo intero hangar in pratica, quindi idk perché ti lamenti, hai abbattuto tutti i suoi aerei e hai protetto i tuoi missili proprio come si suppone che un incrociatore si comporti in un gioco cv

Trust me, torpedoes do damage, if you are a bb all 8 are almost inevitable (about 20k damage).

The point is that you stay spotted all the time and if on the other side you find a team that knows how to do focus fire you are finished in an instant,
because you can't even hide behind the islands.

Not to mention that the tactic doesn't exist!

Players
112 posts
3,802 battles
23 hours ago, st_dasa said:

As is your choice of ships.

tell me the name of a game about aircraft carriers, i try it

if you do another *funny joke* like that one i will use my AP edited*

edit: language please

Players
153 posts
19,848 battles

The more People play FDR, the lower the winrate is getting. It has been on a downward trend for a while now. So I guess it will even out some soon ;) 

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
15,197 posts
21,857 battles
10 hours ago, Warrior_16101991 said:

FDR sustained damage output is actually quite terrible due to slow planes with terrible maneuverability and the 25s attack cd. The alpha isn't nearly high enough to make up for that. For every attack a FDR flies, any other T10 CV can basically complete an entire strike cycle.

Making AA irrelevant isn't particularly unique to FDR.

• Cool 4