Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ysterpyp

Clan Excutive Officer permission

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UNICS]
Players
1,455 posts
23,802 battles

Hi Seamen

 

@MrConway

I just wanted to hear an opinion about Executive officers(EO) ranking systen that can only go promote a  member to Recruiter but not  EO's rank,  Currently this is not possible and the commander is inactive in our clan. Obviously the Executive Officers are the most trusted members of the clan and should be able to promote another member to EO rank,

not just the commander of the clan?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
1,515 posts
25,975 battles

Agree that Recruiter  should be an EO,  but only the Commander should be able to promote, also so think we need 1 or 2 Deputy Commanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,887 posts
49,985 battles
7 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

Hi Seamen

 

@MrConway

I just wanted to hear an opinion about Executive officers(EO) ranking systen that can only go promote a  member to Recruiter but not  EO's rank,  Currently this is not possible and the commander is inactive in our clan. Obviously the Executive Officers are the most trusted members of the clan and should be able to promote another member to EO rank,

not just the commander of the clan?

 

 

 

 

 

If your commander have ceased to play you can ask for a transfer of ownership at support, I did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
1,455 posts
23,802 battles

i actually want to promote a player to excutive officer , i am also one , it should be possible but oh well..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,232 battles
On 1/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, Ysterpyp said:

Hi Seamen

 

@MrConway

I just wanted to hear an opinion about Executive officers(EO) ranking systen that can only go promote a  member to Recruiter but not  EO's rank,  Currently this is not possible and the commander is inactive in our clan. Obviously the Executive Officers are the most trusted members of the clan and should be able to promote another member to EO rank,

not just the commander of the clan?

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can try to see if customer support can help you in this case, but it depends on what the exact situation is :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
2,266 posts
3,973 battles
On 1/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, Gnirf said:

If your commander have ceased to play you can ask for a transfer of ownership at support, I did that.

How did that work out ?

Since technically the clan commander owns the clan tag, he paid gold for it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,534 battles
10 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

How did that work out ?

Since technically the clan commander owns the clan tag, he paid gold for it. 

 

Well, technically it's a Coup De'tat, Clan boss would be sorely miffed if he arrives back after being down with Covid to find his XO has taken over the clan. Best advice is to wait or make a new clan, the original 'owner' paid cash for you guys to have somewhere to call home..... seems a bit dirty TBH.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
2,266 posts
3,973 battles
3 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

Well, technically it's a Coup De'tat, Clan boss would be sorely miffed if he arrives back after being down with Covid to find his XO has taken over the clan. Best advice is to wait or make a new clan, the original 'owner' paid cash for you guys to have somewhere to call home..... seems a bit dirty TBH.

That's what I was thinking. I'm a clan commander myself, luckily we are an active community of members, so don't have this particular issue.

 

Too me it would be like saying to WG, Hi player X has left the game I know he has a Stalingrad. The steel he earned was gained thru CB which we helped him earn.  I don't have a Stalingrad and would like his please.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
2,978 posts
4,452 battles

Well a more granular roles/duties would be nice. Basically there should be a position under the Clan leader that can do anything except disbanding the clan ...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
1,515 posts
25,975 battles
1 hour ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

Well a more granular roles/duties would be nice. Basically there should be a position under the Clan leader that can do anything except disbanding the clan ...

As I said earlier in post, we should have 1 or 2 Deputy Commanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,534 battles
1 hour ago, Cyclops_ said:

As I said earlier in post, we should have 1 or 2 Deputy Commanders.

You can have as many as you wish, BAD-A has 3 BAD-F has 2? Don't see a problem here they all do as they are told.... generally :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,887 posts
49,985 battles
7 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

How did that work out ?

Since technically the clan commander owns the clan tag, he paid gold for it. 

 

If you remember a while ago, there was a change in clan buildings and so on and all was reverted back to oil, our clan leader and his deputy had not played any battle for over a year.

Therefor the oil just stood idle.

So for me and the other member in the clan that I discussed with (also we 2 were by far the most oilsupplying in the clan) noticed somewhere on the forum probably that it was possible to transfer ownership.

But as I said ot was over a year. yes they have paid gold for it. It is a little like when you leave things for others to take at some common room in your residential area f.e. books or films that you are ready with. 

 

I suppose they give some sort of notice to the previous owner before taking steps but I think it is good, think of a well developed clan structure when the owner just ceases to play and not even notice the other members.

How long this wait should be is a matter of discussion. 

It went pretty quick when we asked support. Do not think that shorter absent spells are working, we talk about long term spells where you do not play at all.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
1,515 posts
25,975 battles
56 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

If you remember a while ago, there was a change in clan buildings and so on and all was reverted back to oil, our clan leader and his deputy had not played any battle for over a year.

Therefor the oil just stood idle.

So for me and the other member in the clan that I discussed with (also we 2 were by far the most oilsupplying in the clan) noticed somewhere on the forum probably that it was possible to transfer ownership.

But as I said ot was over a year. yes they have paid gold for it. It is a little like when you leave things for others to take at some common room in your residential area f.e. books or films that you are ready with. 

 

I suppose they give some sort of notice to the previous owner before taking steps but I think it is good, think of a well developed clan structure when the owner just ceases to play and not even notice the other members.

How long this wait should be is a matter of discussion. 

It went pretty quick when we asked support. Do not think that shorter absent spells are working, we talk about long term spells where you do not play at all.  

What would stop the clan commander removing you from the clan for trying to remove him??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,497 posts
23,955 battles
19 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

What would stop the clan commander removing you from the clan for trying to remove him??

Most likely? Nothing. But this game tends to lose players permanently. Once the decision to leave is made, they don't come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,887 posts
49,985 battles
10 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

What would stop the clan commander removing you from the clan for trying to remove him??

I guess that can be solved by WG too, however I was made commander and he have not reacted at all just ceased to play. Remember that he have been absent for more than a year.

Btw after a while (some months) I dismissed him from the clan like others there were off the game for longer than a year and started to recruit some new to make more players in the clan active. So he had plenty of time to react.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
Players
120 posts
8,798 battles
22 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

Well, technically it's a Coup De'tat, Clan boss would be sorely miffed if he arrives back after being down with Covid to find his XO has taken over the clan. Best advice is to wait or make a new clan, the original 'owner' paid cash for you guys to have somewhere to call home..... seems a bit dirty TBH.

You better watch yourself mate :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
Players
884 posts
5,385 battles
On 1/11/2021 at 7:38 PM, Aragathor said:

Most likely? Nothing. But this game tends to lose players permanently. Once the decision to leave is made, they don't come back.

I lost a couple of good players from my clan once. I contacted them, did some negotiation, and they came back.

 

It's all about being mature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
8,230 posts

Well I am sure unless the guy is dead or completely cut off from the world contacting him via some means about it would suffice for him to switch over command to the OP or anybody else in clan for that matter, I know I would...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
1,595 posts
18,225 battles

Our clan leader joined another clan - he kept a presence on ours with a second hardly used account but after a while, he transferred the clan to me as he never played. We have built it up since - all players are recruiters and we have a number of executive officers - I have tried handing over command to one of them but so far they have refused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,497 posts
23,955 battles
17 minutes ago, triumphgt6 said:

Our clan leader joined another clan - he kept a presence on ours with a second hardly used account but after a while, he transferred the clan to me as he never played. We have built it up since - all players are recruiters and we have a number of executive officers - I have tried handing over command to one of them but so far they have refused!

Similar thing happened in my clan, clan leader decided that we weren't interested enough in playing CBs no matter what. Left for a hurricane clan and gave the clan away to the most level headed guy in the clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×