Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Task_Force79

Steel from Dockyard Event

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[XAPLA]
Players
30 posts
4,961 battles

Does anyone know how much steel in total should I anticipate if have pre purchased the Hizen and finish all the directives? 

 

Is it 22x200=4400 or 26x200=5200?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AXIS]
Players
38 posts
6,880 battles

Since you can only grind 22 of the 26 phases it should be 22x200 if the 200 is correct

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XAPLA]
Players
30 posts
4,961 battles
6 minutes ago, Exoist said:

Since you can only grind 22 of the 26 phases it should be 22x200 if the 200 is correct

True, and logical. 

 

But on the other hand there are supposed to be 26 stages but 22 only directives or both numbers coincide to 26?

 

The thing is that I cannot find the total figure mentioned anywhere from WG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,702 posts
5 minutes ago, Task_Force79 said:

are supposed to be 26 stages but 22 only directives

because you have to buy (at least) 4 phases with doubloons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XAPLA]
Players
30 posts
4,961 battles
10 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

because you have to buy (at least) 4 phases with doubloons

Yeah, but do these bought phases reward steel themselves or not if you finish the 22 grindable phases?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,222 posts
13,929 battles

If you used 26 stages, youve already received 2k steel. In addition you wil receive more for the number of stages you bought minus 4, so 26-4=22 stages for 4400 ( up to 4840 if theres clan bonusses)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XAPLA]
Players
30 posts
4,961 battles
6 hours ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

If you used 26 stages, youve already received 2k steel. In addition you wil receive more for the number of stages you bought minus 4, so 26-4=22 stages for 4400 ( up to 4840 if theres clan bonusses)

It seems reasonable enough.

 

But still cannot confirm it from WG.

 

Thank you

Edited by Task_Force79
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
15,235 battles

it's not difficult, look at the mission in game, how many weeks are there? 7, each one has 3 tokens except the last one which has 4, so 6x3+4 is 22 tokens you can grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
773 posts
5,785 battles
2 hours ago, Salentine said:

it's not difficult, look at the mission in game, how many weeks are there? 7, each one has 3 tokens except the last one which has 4, so 6x3+4 is 22 tokens you can grind.

so if you purchase Hizen with doublons you get 2000 steel and 2200 steel MORE for doing directives??? and if you do them normal way only 2000 steel at the end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
153 posts
19,968 battles
16 minutes ago, CaptainObvious007 said:

22 x 200 + 2000 ( from finishing the hizen) . I did got the Hizen as soon a possible, and I am enjoying the extra steel every week :)

oops, sorry for the double post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XAPLA]
Players
30 posts
4,961 battles

It seems that there is a concessus that we get 2000+22x2000=6400 steel. 

 

What is the additional clan % on steel earnings 10%?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SINT]
Players
50 posts
8,915 battles
47 minutes ago, Task_Force79 said:

It seems that there is a concessus that we get 2000+22x2000=6400 steel. 

 

What is the additional clan % on steel earnings 10%?

Depends on your clanbuilding level. So either 0% ( no building) 5% ( 1st tier building, 60k oil), 7% ( second tier steel building ) or max 10% ( final third level unlocked  in clan harbor)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×