You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wulf_Ace

WHY do people play ranked when they DONT want to play ranked???

21 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles

No really, I dont mind when I have bad players in a team, I dont mind when I lose and we dont sink a ship, I dont mind a lot of things BUT i do mind WHEN a player gets into battle and say I really dont care how I play beacouse i want to lose! (yes he is pink already).

OK i swallowed up that, we play, I try really my best to save this game and then BOOOOOOOM I am dead, I am looking what killed me beacouse I was pretty ok with health. AND yes lady and gentlements a friendly DD torpedo me from point blank , beacouse HEY its grosser kurfurst its a small ship to see and he is ultra fast ( and NO I did not change my heading so that I run into his torps). He just decided to blind fire torps.

OK IT HAPPENS right?

NOoooooo wargaming says , he should save a star, beacouse teamkilling is nice, teamkilling DESERVE to save a star!

I am ending on psychotherapy after this one.!

shot-21.01.07_23.37.18-0903.jpg

• Funny 2

[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,612 battles

Why do people go to work when they don't want to ...

They have to eat

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,541 battles
On 1/7/2021 at 10:46 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

No really, I dont mind when I have bad players in a team, I dont mind when I lose and we dont sink a ship, I dont mind a lot of things BUT i do mind WHEN a player gets into battle and say I really dont care how I play beacouse i want to lose! (yes he is pink already).

OK i swallowed up that, we play, I try really my best to save this game and then BOOOOOOOM I am dead, I am looking what killed me beacouse I was pretty ok with health. AND yes lady and gentlements a friendly DD torpedo me from point blank , beacouse HEY its grosser kurfurst its a small ship to see and he is ultra fast ( and NO I did not change my heading so that I run into his torps). He just decided to blind fire torps.

OK IT HAPPENS right?

NOoooooo wargaming says , he should save a star, beacouse teamkilling is nice, teamkilling DESERVE to save a star!

I am ending on psychotherapy after this one.!

shot-21.01.07_23.37.18-0903.jpg

Haragumo player probably fired them at you in utter rage that you were doing the usual German BB trick of avoiding the fight, or long range sniping while he was capping and contesting - spotting and dying...... Always some one else's fault.... many a time I have been tempted to smack a useless KM BB when he has done nothing all game....  maybe this guy had a run of games with hopeless battlesheeps? Did you think about that one?

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,541 battles
On 1/8/2021 at 1:24 AM, NikolayKuznetsov said:

So that harugumo on your team got 3 kills. You and the only 2 enemy ships that died?

No the Kurfurst is alive at game end... the Potato was probably camping and the Haragumo lost his rag...... OP needs to take a LONG HARD look at himself before calling out others poor playstyle!

Players
489 posts
6,521 battles

A microcosm of everything wrong with the game in both post and replies. Captured perfectly. Everyone knows best. Twas always thus.

Community toxicity secure for another year :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,541 battles
3 minutes ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

A microcosm of everything wrong with the game in both post and replies. Captured perfectly. Everyone knows best. Twas always thus.

Community toxicity secure for another year :cap_popcorn:

To be honest, the tone was set in the initial post. Would love to see the replay file for this game. Would be quite eye opening? 

Hey @Wulf_Ace post up the replay lets see it and we can reserve judgement on whose fault it all was... that seems fair, eh?

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
10 minutes ago, cherry2blost said:

To be honest, the tone was set in the initial post. Would love to see the replay file for this game. Would be quite eye opening? 

Hey @Wulf_Ace post up the replay lets see it and we can reserve judgement on whose fault it all was... that seems fair, eh?

i see only last 10 replays in the folder, where can i find this older one? its not that old but i dont see it in folder

[WRV]
Players
264 posts
535 battles
Zitat

BOOOOOOOM I am dead, I am looking what killed me beacouse I was pretty ok with health.

Question: Is it still possible to get teamkilled? (Beside losing the last couple hundred HP)

I think they nerfed the damaged reduction by over 9000

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,230 posts
8,034 battles
2 hours ago, Adm_Andre said:

Is it still possible to get teamkilled?

Yes. You need to do a certain amount of team damage before the reflection activates. This is a bit debatable if the player in question started the game pink but I don't know the full situation besides the information given in the opening post.

3 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

To be honest, the tone was set in the initial post.

Not really. It is a venting thread but there is not anything inherently toxic about it. Your reply on the other hand...

[SOTE]
Beta Tester
196 posts
2,628 battles

people play, because after some time, they will get their 3-5-11 wins and get steel. And it does not matter if they had 0 effort for the battles or minus 10 like in your case

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
4 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

image.thumb.png.02a238c3565fc43a57b62106b3988c57.png

In that folder

This is what I have...Always last 30 battles

Untitled.png

[LUZ1]
Players
1,888 posts
15,500 battles

Just had a game where our Des Moines, the only radar cruiser in the game actually went away from the enemy team to hide behind an island. Of course, we lost :cap_win:

Checked his WR: 45%. He was trying to qualify from silver to gold :cap_viking:

[BOATY]
Players
1,322 posts
16,627 battles

mostly because people think they will do better with less players, completely ignoring their own failings in the game.

Players
3,604 posts

Probably because of the 7 per side team, not sure if it is a good thing or not, just quit ranked, left the game raging, wrong footed, every single time, CV's if you get them do not spot,DD's do not spot, team game biggest misnomer out there.

[-WHO-]
Players
140 posts
12,478 battles

He killed u and still ended first, I think you got what you deserved. 

• Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
8,230 posts

@OP Because they want steel, also taking this garbage they call Ranked seriously is a sign of weak mind...