Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GarrusBrutus

I would love more ships available for steel camo's.

14 comments in this topic

Players
3,291 posts
10,799 battles

Can we get steel camo's for more ships please? :fish_cute_2:

Would love to have them available on ships other than Yamato, Shima or Desmo as well.

I mean, look at it. Doesn't it look cool?

image.thumb.png.841df80ea7443b9d7a199ac90fc5a02c.png

And since the steel ships i do not have, do not really interest me, my steel stockpile just sits there.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
3,291 posts
10,799 battles
1 hour ago, koliber_1984 said:

You mean more perma camos awailable for steel, right? But it's overpriced anyway...

Overpriced depends on what you think its worth. Right now my steel is worthless since i am not interested in bourgogne, shiki, p[lymouth or FDR.

I cannot imagine that it takes hours of effort to ctrlc/ctrlv some camos on other ships...... :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
13,031 battles
2 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Overpriced depends on what you think its worth. Right now my steel is worthless since i am not interested in bourgogne, shiki, p[lymouth or FDR.

I cannot imagine that it takes hours of effort to ctrlc/ctrlv some camos on other ships...... :cap_hmm:

Do you not realise it's just been Christmas and you still haven't given me my Christmas present? Your steel does not need to go to waste, there are steel poor souls like me here just waiting for a kind benefactor to line my greasy little palms with the shiny metal :):Smile-_tongue:. No, I don't need to earn it, that idea is soooo 2020!

Players
15 posts
17,531 battles

Not sure I'd buy a camo for steel, given its scarcity, but I'd definitely spend research bureau points on tier X perma camos.

At least with RB points, if you're willing to put the effort in then there's theoretically no limit on how many you can earn, unlike steel, which is kinda capped.

• Cool 1

Players
3,291 posts
10,799 battles
26 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Do you not realise it's just been Christmas and you still haven't given me my Christmas present? Your steel does not need to go to waste, there are steel poor souls like me here just waiting for a kind benefactor to line my greasy little palms with the shiny metal :):Smile-_tongue:. No, I don't need to earn it, that idea is soooo 2020!

Hahaha honestly, if I could I would. :cap_like:

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,643 posts
7,836 battles

I love the Steel camo's. I personally wish they would be like the New Year perma camo's; meaning that you can attach them to any ship you would like (in this case for Steel camo's preferably non-tier restricted).

Beta Tester
2,252 posts
20,169 battles
Vor 11 Stunden, GarrusBrutus sagte:

Steel camo on Tachibana - the ultimate bragging right.

• Funny 4

[KAKE]
Players
2,800 posts
6,795 battles

The one thing about them is that they're perfect for when you just need to go full yolo mode.

[BATES]
Players
1,115 posts
14,430 battles
4 hours ago, LemonadeWarriorITA said:

I love the Steel camo's. I personally wish they would be like the New Year perma camo's; meaning that you can attach them to any ship you would like (in this case for Steel camo's preferably non-tier restricted).

It would be great i think too..also having perma t10 camos for RB points

[NORAY]
Players
321 posts
6,425 battles
En 7/1/2021 en 17:22, GarrusBrutus dijo:

Can we get steel camo's for more ships please?

Camo steel for every tier X in 0.10.1 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Players
3,291 posts
10,799 battles
35 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

Camo steel for every tier X in 0.10.1 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

giphy.gif

• Cool 1

Players
2,408 posts
9,494 battles
6 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

giphy.gif

Will you put it on Stalingrad, to make tha absolute epitome steel ship?

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this