Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Humorpalanta

PPT playing

11 comments in this topic

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,517 posts
11,043 battles

Is there anyone else with troubles ingame?

My ping is running between 30 and 450 ms there and back there and back. it is like watching a slideshow. Terrible.

Meanwhile my connection is absolute stable...

N-vtelen56565.png

Players
598 posts
6,830 battles

I have the same issue. I am on a Tbps connection,  quite stable. I used to have 20-30 ping at most. I still do, but I get spikes up to 900 since the last update or so. It is worse in the beginning of combat and I think it happens when red ships "pop in" (not get spotted, but rendered, whatever). I wonder if my blacklist has something to do with it (given WG's godawful browsers). My blacklist is really (really, really) long  but I am not giving it up. WG, fix your game, please.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,517 posts
11,043 battles
3 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I have the same issue. I am on a Tbps connection,  quite stable. I used to have 20-30 ping at most. I still do, but I get spikes up to 900 since the last update or so. It is worse in the beginning of combat and I think it happens when red ships "pop in" (not get spotted, but rendered, whatever). I wonder if my blacklist has something to do with it (given WG's godawful browsers). My blacklist is really (really, really) long  but I am not giving it up. WG, fix your game, please.

I don't have a black list. So cannot be the problem for me.

However today I tried to play but it was absolutely terrible from the first moment on...

Players
598 posts
6,830 battles
24 minutes ago, Matty814 said:

What purpose does the blacklist serve?

I blacklist buttmunches, sealclubbers, people who generally tick me off. I don't necessarily do anything about it, but if I can choose to ruin their game (legally), I will mostly do so.

[XTREM]
Players
4,262 posts
11,657 battles
1 minute ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I blacklist buttmunches, sealclubbers, people who generally tick me off. I don't necessarily do anything about it, but if I can choose to ruin their game (legally), I will mostly do so.

blacklist doesn't do anything but disable their ability to send you messages. so no idea what you are trying to achieve. 

[ALYEN]
Players
2,070 posts
4,042 battles

What you are missing in that test is the destination ... all the network speed tests usually pick a server closest to you, you have to pick a server close to WG DC to do a proper test and even then it might not be correct ...

So your "local" connection is stable. But there might be something on the way between you and WG servers creating the issue ...

Players
598 posts
6,830 battles
15 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

blacklist doesn't do anything but disable their ability to send you messages. so no idea what you are trying to achieve. 

Mark people i don't like for easy recognition. I am a petty man. It would be better if we could use different tokens to mark accounts, but that's not an option.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,517 posts
11,043 battles
51 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

What you are missing in that test is the destination ... all the network speed tests usually pick a server closest to you, you have to pick a server close to WG DC to do a proper test and even then it might not be correct ...

So your "local" connection is stable. But there might be something on the way between you and WG servers creating the issue ...

I understand. However it proves that my connection is fine. I live in a big city therefore if there was something between this server and WG server then many people would have the same issue. That is why I am asking here on the forum if anyone has the same issue.

[CAIN]
Players
4,826 posts
20,102 battles

Same issue here, very jumpy ping, yet my connection is very stable.

Blacklist can't be the issue, as WG wiped mine last year after port issues and I have only 4 or 5 scumbags in it atm.

• Cool 1

[BIF]
Players
395 posts
5,413 battles

Same, got random 1-2sec freezes when ships rendering.

Sign in to follow this