Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
amj_wow

Ship Flags

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RBYC]
Players
18 posts
3,087 battles

I have bought several premium ships over the last couple of months or so and have noticed that there are flags for these ships in the Captains logbook. How do I get them? For example, I have the HMS Nelson and most of the Uk battleships both premium and non-premium but not able to fly the flag for them? Can you buy them separately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
28,893 posts
15,116 battles

No, you cannot.

They are usually part of the most expensive deal in the shop, when the ships come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,083 posts
11,409 battles

Usually the ship specific flag comes with the "Admiral Pack."  Some Royal Navy BBs flags were available through missions as I recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
752 posts
1 hour ago, amj_wow said:

I have bought several premium ships over the last couple of months or so and have noticed that there are flags for these ships in the Captains logbook. How do I get them? For example, I have the HMS Nelson and most of the Uk battleships both premium and non-premium but not able to fly the flag for them? Can you buy them separately?

A year or two ago there was somewhat of an rotation of different ships in the premium shop that were offered with admiral packs (flags).

Last year I saw very few older ships brought back, only new ones. WGs been pumping out new ships at a faster pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,083 posts
11,409 battles

Strasbourg Admiral Pack comes with a flag

 

O5ktS6I.jpg

 

They're basically a way of saying "Look how much money I spent on this."

 

Same went with the Cossack patch I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RBYC]
Players
18 posts
3,087 battles
7 hours ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Strasbourg Admiral Pack comes with a flag

 

O5ktS6I.jpg

 

They're basically a way of saying "Look how much money I spent on this."

 

Same went with the Cossack patch I suppose.

I generally only get the ship. Admiral packs can be way too expensive. You would think that if you paid hard-earned money to buy the ship they could at least give you the flag. They can't cost that much to make surely.

Edited by amj_wow
addition to text
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,083 posts
11,409 battles
1 hour ago, amj_wow said:

I generally only get the ship. Admiral packs can be way too expensive. You would think that if you paid hard-earned money to buy the ship they could at least give you the flag. They can't cost that much to make surely.

It's premium premium content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,835 posts
18,462 battles
Vor 8 Stunden, amj_wow sagte:

I generally only get the ship. Admiral packs can be way too expensive. You would think that if you paid hard-earned money to buy the ship they could at least give you the flag. They can't cost that much to make surely.

It's the other way round. You are too cheap to buy the big package. Work a bit harder IRL so that you can afford to buy a flag.

 

On a more serious note: I welcome you to this game. You are the new target clientel that the maker of this game tries to attract whereas as I am part of the  clientel that was targetted several years ago but whose sole purpose now is to provide a battle experience for you that makes you wanna buy more stuff from WG. :crab:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,062 posts
13,945 battles
15 hours ago, amj_wow said:

You would think that if you paid hard-earned money to buy the ship they could at least give you the flag. They can't cost that much to make surely.

No, as others have already posted - you need to spend even more money to get the flag which doesn't affect the performance in any way!

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
4,581 posts
7 hours ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

It's the other way round. You are too cheap to buy the big package. Work a bit harder IRL so that you can afford to buy a flag.

 

What does the flag give you?

 

Ohhh right

 

 

 

 

giphy (1).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
5,721 posts

Personally, I'm not as interested in those bundle flags, what I'd want to see one or both of these things:

 

1) Ability to change ship's ensign to another national ensign (similarly to the tiny little flags you can pay for in WoT).

2) Ability to fly clan flags (similarly to the clan emblems you can create in WoT).

 

I don't mind if they also import those wheelies from WoT here, preferably all of them. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOWH]
Players
873 posts
6,026 battles

you must go to salt gulag, to learn how spending your rent monies on tiny bit of digital cloth, that is next to impossible for others to notice in match, comrade admiral general viscount wow.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×