mytsk

[CLOSED] Looking for active English speaking EU clan to progress with

5 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
Players
2 posts
2,358 battles

Name is mytsk or tsk, been playing solo and very casually for the past couple of months without any kind focus on success, just for fun. 99,99% of my time in game i spend in random battles playing tier 8-10. Play all kinds of ship types but lean more towards DD, CV, BB and lastly CA (in that order).

My game time is usually a few days per week between 19.00 - 01.00 GMT+1, have a family so can't have anything on a reoccurring schedule. 

What I'm looking for:
- Active clan with 20+ members.
- Naval Battels
- Division play
- Good Naval base progression (I'm still unlocking a lot of ships and prefer the benefits it gives)
- Voice comms. not a requirement but optional
- EU based, English speaking, if Nordic even better.

- Laid back but competitive play

Feel free to contact me either in-game, forums, or discord.
IGN/forum: mytsk
Discord: mytsk#7852

EDIT: Thanks for all the offers, found a new home. 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,857 posts
21,621 battles

We have a fully built clan base, have some Nordic members, the only thing we are currently not doing is Clan battles.

We tick all the other marks.

Interested?

Players
158 posts
19,493 battles

see if this suits you. I'm getting people who want to group up and learn and make some resources along the way. If you are interested, discord details are at the end of the post.

Players
69 posts
13,267 battles

Hey mate!

We at [T-M-F] are primarily UK, EU and yank players but as long as you speak fairly good English, and have a sense of humour you are welcome, we are shall we say more senior in years than your average gamer.

We have a clan of like-minded mature members, who like to having a good time and who do not need micromanaging.

If you gravitate to players with the same disposition please come visit us in Discord

If you are:

? Over 25

(exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)

? Not thin skinned (profanity is there all the time)

? A committed player.

? Have a good range of ship tiers & types tier 7s and above.

? Have at least 1000 games under your belt.

? Enjoy division's with like-minded people who can give as good as they get.

? Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play.

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged and we use Discord for chat and our in-game banter could be adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.

We have a good mix, some play for fun and others can get serious we play tiers 2 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested

We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

Your only commitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat.

If you are interested, feel free to message me