Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hell_rains_down_on_U

Sell the Slava

33 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
3,981 battles

I managed to research enough to get the Slava. Seemed legit enough in Aerroons vids. Which were made before the Slava was renowned as a fearsome ship. I encounter only hate. Like you wouldn't believe hate. So I get very little done. I wish to sell the Slava. But it cannot be sold. I feel discriminated and cheated. Why can I not sell this ship?

• Funny 11
  • Boring 4

Beta Tester
2,252 posts
20,169 battles
Vor 7 Minuten, Hell_rains_down_on_U sagte:

I managed to research enough to get the Slava. Seemed legit enough in Aerroons vids. Which were made before the Slava was renowned as a fearsome ship. I encounter only hate. Like you wouldn't believe hate. So I get very little done. I wish to sell the Slava. But it cannot be sold. I feel discriminated and cheated. Why can I not sell this ship?

While I usually don't make name jokes, your nick seems almost prophetic.

Nice to learn that RB ships cannot be sold. Thanks for the info.

My advice: make her a port queen and move on.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
16,138 battles
18 minutes ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

My advice: make her a port queen and move on.

You forget to mention to use it for any snowflake event.

• Cool 1

Players
80 posts
8,159 battles
2 hours ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

I feel discriminated and cheated. Why can I not sell this ship?

I understand that are tired of the salt but as the others have pointed out you can port queen it and bring it out for snowflakes or meme plays. I feel its quite fortunate that you can't sell it, you can imagine If by some twist of fate they ever decide to include RB ships into Christmas containers you would feel like a real tit getting it again. :Smile-angry:

• Funny 1

Players
3,184 posts
15,186 battles
2 hours ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

I encounter only hate. Like you wouldn't believe hate. So I get very little done. I wish to sell the Slava.

why would that affect how much damage you do to the enemy? unless you're too busy typing in chat?

i have the Slava too and have never received any 'hate' so maybe it's you, plus be careful when watching youtube videos, there's a very big difference between the skill level of some of the 'tuber's' and you, they make ships look easy to play when they aren't...

• Cool 3

[SHAD]
Players
4,403 posts
16,398 battles
41 minutes ago, FlamingHooligan said:

I understand that are tired of the salt but as the others have pointed out you can port queen it and bring it out for snowflakes or meme plays. I feel its quite fortunate that you can't sell it, you can imagine If by some twist of fate they ever decide to include RB ships into Christmas containers you would feel like a real tit getting it again. :Smile-angry:

I’m sure they will never have tier ten ships in Santa crates. Just like they will never sell tier 10 ships for money.

Oh... ARP Yamato.....

• Funny 3

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles

As stats show you haven't even played this ship I don't get where you encountered all the hate.

But not playing it is actually good: that means you can contact support and they will most likely take the ship back and give you research points.

• Cool 5

Players
80 posts
8,159 battles
23 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

As stats show you haven't even played this ship I don't get where you encountered all the hate.

But not playing it is actually good: that means you can contact support and they will most likely take the ship back and give you research points.

This is a good point. If you indeed haven't played it just contact support and sight you purchased the wrong RB ship in error. I believe you get one go at this.

[SHAD]
Players
4,403 posts
16,398 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

Interesting observation.

So what is the point of this thread then?

[JRM]
Players
8,230 posts
5 hours ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

Ok, I ll bite - why would you give a F* about all that?

Players
2,147 posts
16,450 battles

If you even own this ship you have never played her in randoms, coop or ranked so this is clearly a troll thread, neither clever nor funny.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,327 posts
16,138 battles
2 hours ago, 159Hunter said:

Nice spot.  I have no clue why the OP started this thread - unless they have an ALT account somewhere.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,042 posts
17,172 battles
7 hours ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

I feel discriminated and cheated

I believe you were discriminated and cheated by the nature that didnt gave you a brain cell at birth.

The fact you overestimated your skill is proof, so its convenient for noobs like you to blame the ship rather than looking in to the mirror.

• Funny 1

[THIR]
Players
965 posts
4,701 battles

You should switch to CVs. They are widely appreciated in the community for their great design and excellent gameplay.

• Funny 7

[UNNF]
Players
277 posts
18,746 battles

You have two options boy

1. Don't bother about the hate :cap_old:

or 

2. Find the IP addresses of the haters ....and  Hate game: Hatred interview with developer Przemyslaw Szczepaniak –  Features – ABC Technology and Games (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

AK -47 is a game changer :cap_cool:

After you finished with all the haters -  in the prison you will get some Love as well :cat_bubble:

• Funny 2

[UNNF]
Players
277 posts
18,746 battles

Slava is very strong ship, no point of selling it. If it wasn't the long grind I would go for it, but after I get my hands tomorrow on Paolo Emilio I will take some rest from playing WOWs . 

As for the hate - some players will hate you no matter what ship you play. Get used to it :cap_old:

And as some other people advised you as well - you can always keep her as a port queen and collect show flakes rewards from her being a Tier X ship. 

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles
9 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Interesting observation.

So what is the point of this thread then?

8 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

Nice spot.  I have no clue why the OP started this thread - unless they have an ALT account somewhere.

Dunno, guess we should ask OP. But I think he ran away?

Players
3 posts
3,981 battles

Still valid point I'm making. Now I meant that other players focus down the ship. That kind of hate. Now, one month later, I notice plenty posts from...jeez, dunno really. Intellectual inferiors I must say. Hate to go around.

• Boring 2

[-AP-]
Players
3,109 posts
7,811 battles

Ive very rarely gotten any hate playing slava.

'One thing ill say about slava: Its not actually a good ship, your damage output relies entirely on your enemies playing badly and giving you broadside, you have no map control and you cant really make any agressive plays. She is one hell of a meme though, theres nothing quite like devstriking a full hp battleship from across the map. Of course i knew all this before buying her, because i actually bothered to read up about her and not blind-buy a ship.

29 minutes ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

Still valid point I'm making. Now I meant that other players focus down the ship. That kind of hate. Now, one month later, I notice plenty posts from...jeez, dunno really. Intellectual inferiors I must say. Hate to go around.

Thats not hate, that is intelligent play by teh enemy team. The slava, contrary to all other t10 battleships, has a 25 or 27mm bow(cant remember which it is) Which means that pretty much all battleship caliber guns at your tier can overmatch straight through your bow. Couple this with slow heals and some of the scariest guns at t10, and its simply good play for other people to focus fire you. As long as you are somewhat close to the opponents, you pretty much automatically become their best target.

The slava is best positioned somewhat centrally far back.

[POP]
Players
694 posts
13,645 battles
15 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Ive very rarely gotten any hate playing slava.

Did you buy and play her at the release? I had 20 games and 20 reports after playing her for the first few days after the release :Smile_teethhappy:

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles
49 minutes ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

Still valid point I'm making. Now I meant that other players focus down the ship. That kind of hate.

Oh, so people focussing down the ultimate sniper BB with bad armor is hate? 

You do realise you are playing a naval battle simulation and not a fishing simulator?

49 minutes ago, Hell_rains_down_on_U said:

Now, one month later, I notice plenty posts from...jeez, dunno really. Intellectual inferiors I must say. Hate to go around.

Yes, those intellectual inferiors that noticed you STILL HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS SHIP. Clearly very dumb indeed to make such a remark...

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this