Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elfboy1

RANKED IS A JOKE

91 comments in this topic

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles

can  you explain why in the silver  league i have people with 300 games a win rate of 32 percent and 3 battle ships afk is this the sort of match making that get in to the silver  play offs ???? ...Its not just me that having this problem half my clan has given up on this season due to the fact wows is telling porkies about the player base and how many people are playing ,,is this why we either get bots or people that cant even walk never mind play a ship ...Id love to hear the replies of how they get this far ??? luck or wows messing things up yet again 

many thanks 

a pissed off player 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,581 battles

They are lucky enough that they get such good players like you in more than half of their games so they get carried to victory -_-.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles

im far from a best player ,but when you ask for help they run ,dont reply ,go afk,,why is this allowed  in ranked .I would have thought that karmer etc would play apart of the players you get in your team etc 

• Funny 1

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles
4 minutes ago, bobtherterrible said:

Having trouble qualifying are you?

having a mental break down comes to mind 

• Funny 3

Players
69 posts
18,773 battles

there are so many bad players, -40% its a joke

the mode was never good, now its just awful, worse then random

take the 300 Steel for 8 Victorys then leave

• Cool 4
  • Angry 1

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles

ahhh i understand now i read what wows posted for ranked as you progress you will meet better players ,i beg to differ what they meant was the more you progress the more bronze players we ship to you pmsl 

• Funny 2

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,564 posts
9,398 battles

Tbh I had better DD players in bronze than in this one. Waiting for gold but I ain't expecting much. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,386 posts
32,145 battles
31 minutes ago, elfboy1 said:

can  you explain why in the silver  league i have people with 300 games a win rate of 32 percent and 3 battle ships afk is this the sort of match making that get in to the silver  play offs ???? ...Its not just me that having this problem half my clan has given up on this season due to the fact wows is telling porkies about the player base and how many people are playing ,,is this why we either get bots or people that cant even walk never mind play a ship ...Id love to hear the replies of how they get this far ??? luck or wows messing things up yet again 

many thanks 

a pissed off player 

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,903 posts
15,122 battles
31 minutes ago, elfboy1 said:

many thanks 

a pissed off player 

Because Ranked is competition between skill and endurance. Sometimes endurance wins.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
796 posts

Get a DD if you want to influence the game.

Get a BB, one that deals a lot of damage, if you want to save stars when loosing, and get "carried" to victory.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
752 posts
34 minutes ago, elfboy1 said:

can  you explain why in the silver  league i have people with 300 games a win rate of 32 percent

Because in Bronze you get ppl with 16% wr?

20210103201346_1.thumb.jpg.8399423eff261b180d2df77f71b96361.jpg

• Funny 12
  • Angry 1

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles
6 minutes ago, Skurfa said:

Get a DD if you want to influence the game.

Get a BB, one that deals a lot of damage, if you want to save stars when loosing, and get "carried" to victory.

that is the problem ,i am a dd but i cant carry the world bb just hide and farm as you said but they should take damage not bloody hide

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles
4 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

lol first games in a tier 8 he gought says it all 

• Funny 1

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles
6 minutes ago, jaegertier123 said:

never saw so many yolos or afks in one mode, they all want the steel i guess

yes mate thats what im saying why is it allowed ,its putting the players off that actually like playing 

Players
69 posts
18,773 battles
5 minutes ago, elfboy1 said:

yes mate thats what im saying why is it allowed ,its putting the players off that actually like playing 

face reality, forget ranked for your own sanity

• Cool 2

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
52 posts
14,080 battles

i just hope they sort this bloody mess out for the next season as players are getting pissed off with it 

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Players
2 posts
6,886 battles

Ranked is Ranked.
It is just a gamed mode for getting steel for those who can't play in CB.
So it looks accordingly.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[IBAN]
Players
168 posts
4,447 battles
37 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Sometimes endurance wins.

I don't normally agree with you .. but this is correct :)

• Cool 1

Players
871 posts
5,832 battles
1 hour ago, elfboy1 said:

many thanks 

a pissed off player 

This is pure luck on the part of the AFK player.

Players
871 posts
5,832 battles
56 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

Ahum, this is the win-rate in Ranked, NOT his win-rate in Randoms.

My current win-rate in Ranked is 65% (24 wins in 37 games) all in Bronze League. I am NOT a 65% win-rate player, or even close to it. My current win-rate in Randoms is 47.7% on EU, and a little over 52% on NA, which is probably much closer to my level. O yeah, and for the record, I have not ground a single Tech Tree ship to T8 (Chapayev is an exception), closest I have come to is T7 (with only Nagato being the result of a 'serious' grind). ALL my viable candidates for Ranked are Premium ships.

So is the player above a good player? Probably not. Is he as bad as these stats suggest? Probably not. I have been on one or two snow-ball teams where people just threw the game (and yes, I have been stupid in a few games myself).

• Cool 1

Players
752 posts
4 minutes ago, Dutchy_2019 said:

Ahum, this is the win-rate in Ranked, NOT his win-rate in Randoms.

He had 594 games in Random with winrate of 42,59%

Sign in to follow this