Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Xaturas

Twitch chat bans

5 comments in this topic

[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,581 battles

Hey 

Anyone still chat banned from the 5.12.2020 verizon makarov stream?

I got perma ban and no one can do anythiong about it :).

Support sends me to twitch support lol

"

Thank you for writing back to Wargaming Player Support.

We clearly understand what you feel right now. Regarding your concern, we would suggest if you create a temporary Twitch account so that you can reach out to Twitch Support and advised them of what happened on your main account.

If you have other concerns, please don`t hesitate to contact us or visit the Player Support Page."

While twitch pages says

"APPEALING A CHANNEL-SPECIFIC BAN

If you have been banned from chatting in a specific channel, you must contact either the channel owner or an appointed moderator for that channel if you wish to appeal the ban. Channel owners and moderators are free to ban anyone from their channel, regardless of the reason. Twitch Staff will not assist in reversing channel-specific bans. Please note that while you are welcome to appeal a channel ban, misuse of Whispers or other features to attack or harass anyone due to receipt of a channel ban (or any other reason) will lead to suspension of your account(s)."

So basically as usual WG is just throwing hot potato around. And since I cant use chat I don't even know who the heck is a moderator there ^^.

So anyone else have the same issue or I'm special snowflake :)?

#MakarovLivesMatter #MLM #WGLies <- thats enough for WG for a perma ban ^^.

[THESO]
Players
4,557 posts

Why do you care for WoWS twitch channel?

Its their channel, so they decided you are not welcome there. Accept it.

• Cool 2

[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,581 battles
15 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Why do you care for WoWS twitch channel?

Its their channel, so they decided you are not welcome there. Accept it.

Easier to copy the codes once every blue moon? I don't use that chat anyway but when there is some event and they post codes its just easier for me if I'm online.

Doesn't matter if I need it or not, the thing is that there should be no perma ban for a censorship like this ^^.

Last but not least people should know how WG treats customers before they open their wallet.

[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,232 posts
6,911 battles

We banned lots of people during that stream because they spammed the chat with different things, one of them was the phrase you mentioned in your opening post.

I'm not sure if you just spammed or if there were other rule violations, I will have a look at the chat logs and forward this if necessary. Please note that I cannot share the final decision here or comment on your ban in detail.

If you have questions about a twitch chat ban you can either send a PM to someone from WG or to a moderator like me (some of us are twitch chat moderators as well, even if you send a PM to a forum moderator who is not a twitch chat moderator they can usually tell you who to contact).

I will close this thread because the question has been answered and discussing sanctions is not allowed in the forum.

• Boring 2