You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MojaEkscelencja

Compensation for Agir - 1 (one) credit

87 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Players
11,622 posts
9,707 battles

Well, why didnt you open it?

On the other hand, i remember that someone complained last year (or maybe 2 years ago) that, when you had all ships, which could drop from the santa crates, you got the ship which was rolled initially. So if you had all ships, and you rolled an Alaska, you indeed got 1 credit as Compensation. BUT afaik, WG admitted that it was wrong and they changed it so you got doubloons instead.

So maybe you actually have a chance to get the doubloon value from Ägir.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,818 posts
25,461 battles
21 minutes ago, MojaEkscelencja said:

I got a super container (from a Santa Claus container), but I did not open it. 
In the meantime I bought Agir for 1M fxp. 
After opening the super container, it showed me that there was Agir inside and I got compensation  - 1 (one!) credit instead of normal compensation in doublons.
Customer Service claims that everything is OK and rightly the compensation is 1 credit.

@MrConway is it really OK? Always in such situations compensation was in doublons.

afaik only matters if u bought it with real money. for quite some time now compensations for ingame drops go via credits. so, if f.e. u own a spee and it drops from a random sc, u will receive credits by now. with the ägir via fxp the credit value of the ship (what u actually do pay to get it in port, as 1mil fxp is only the research cost) is only 1 credit.

dubloons are only rewarded if u buy f.e. a pack in store, which contains a ship u do already own. the value of that will be given out in dubloons. but also only in the ammount of value in regard to offer. so, if u get a package with a discount, the ammount of dubs also will be lower.

indeed they technically eliminated any approach to get dubs on good discounts, just in relation as they raised the ways to spend em mindlessly.... can't even remember when we last had a thing like a paypal discount or such alike.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,051 posts
3,992 battles
38 minutes ago, MojaEkscelencja said:

After opening the super container, it showed me that there was Agir inside and I got compensation  - 1 (one!) credit instead of normal compensation in doublons.
Customer Service claims that everything is OK and rightly the compensation is 1 credit.

@MrConway is it really OK? Always in such situations compensation was in doublons.

that's ok, all FXP ships cost one credit, they have no doubloon cost ingame ... they might be sold in the premium shop for money/doubloons, but since they are available for FXP the compensation is 1 credit ... that's the case since Missouri was introduced ...

Beta Tester
3,484 posts
15,965 battles
37 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Well, why didnt you open it?

On the other hand, i remember that someone complained last year (or maybe 2 years ago) that, when you had all ships, which could drop from the santa crates, you got the ship which was rolled initially. So if you had all ships, and you rolled an Alaska, you indeed got 1 credit as Compensation. BUT afaik, WG admitted that it was wrong and they changed it so you got doubloons instead.

So maybe you actually have a chance to get the doubloon value from Ägir.

If you have all ships, it doesn't roll a ship anymore. The only way to get compensation is to get a remaining ship in multiple containers before opening them. 

[SHAFT]
Players
11,622 posts
9,707 battles
4 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

If you have all ships, it doesn't roll a ship anymore. The only way to get compensation is to get a remaining ship in multiple containers before opening them. 

Guess then its tough luck for the OP :Smile_hiding:

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,857 posts
21,604 battles

My advice, open a customer care ticket. Wait for the boilerplate answer. Escalate to the community team with the CC ticket number.

But with the player unfriendly compensation rules I wouldn't be hopeful. Although 1 credit for paid content is criminal.

[NECRO]
Players
669 posts
3 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Although 1 credit for paid content is criminal.

1 credit is also the fine for a violation of the verbal morality statute, which - of course - is pure coincidence.

• Funny 4

Players
96 posts
8 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

My advice, open a customer care ticket. Wait for the boilerplate answer.

Did it.

Customer Service says: everything is OK. Compensation is 1 credit. :)

[SM0KE]
Players
6,382 posts
14,909 battles
6 minutes ago, MojaEkscelencja said:

Did it.

Customer Service says: everything is OK. Compensation is 1 credit. :)

Escalate it; I have a vague memory of this problem arising before with Free XP ships (although it didn't happen to me and it was sufficiently long ago that I can't recall detail), and I think it was eventually fixed last time.

Don't be over-hopeful though; WG do seem to be going out of their way to avoid good customer service recently...

• Cool 3

[SHAD]
Players
3,247 posts
13,349 battles

I was expecting 19,000 doubloons as that is the nominal value of a tier 9 premium.

From Ichases Video I assumed he was getting compensation for the tier 9s as his doubloon total was going up. I could be wrong, you can miss a lot with 1000 containers!

Interesting:

What happens if I decide to open the container later and get the ship it would drop before I open it?

In this case, you'll receive compensation in the form of an amount of doubloons (or credits) that corresponds to the cost of the ship, as well as a Commander with 10 skill points and a Port slot, unless otherwise specified. If there are no vacant places in the Reserve for the Commander, one will be added free of charge.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/compensation-rules/

However, the daily bounce article derived from a previous version of this page does not mention credits at all....

https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/world-of-warships-new-year-gifts-and-rewards-get-ready-for-the-grind/

I wonder if Wargaming changed the rules..

[UNNF]
Players
173 posts
15,300 battles

You should negotiate for at least special commander Captain Duck with minimum 19 skill points and his special duck ability to shout " quack , quack " every time you hit citadel  :

Captain Duck (contest entry) by MiekeM on DeviantArt

Then you can be a proud sitting duck every battle with the legendary commander Captain Duck !!  :cap_popcorn::cap_popcorn::cap_popcorn:

Duck Stations :cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,257 posts
11,576 battles

the container contents get rolled when you get them. 

So, your container got an AGIR in when it arrived. 

Then you bought agir, so that is the reason why the container didn't get re-rolled. 

as for the compansation, when you get a duplicate ship, you get its value as a compansation. 

If that is a dubloon ship? you get dubloons, If thats a FXP ship, yeah its is worth 1credit. 

IMO, It should be 1mil Fxp back into account.. but.. WG thinks otherwise! 

Working as intended I presume 

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2

Players
336 posts
6,222 battles

Well, a normal company with QA and a customer oriented culture would at least give you back your value in free xp.

But WG seems to think that it`s ok to sell you something at such a ridiculous price and give you 1 in game credit as a compensation.

Hope you  learned your lesson.

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
3,247 posts
13,349 battles

Ok, it’s coal tier 9 ships that would get 19,000 doubloon compensation.

I wonder what a duplicate Musashi would get as it was freeXP and coal.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,857 posts
21,604 battles
43 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Ok, it’s coal tier 9 ships that would get 19,000 doubloon compensation.

I wonder what a duplicate Musashi would get as it was freeXP and coal.

1 silver.

[DREAD]
Players
671 posts
2 hours ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

Well, a normal company with QA and a customer oriented culture would at least give you back your value in free xp.

But WG seems to think that it`s ok to sell you something at such a ridiculous price and give you 1 in game credit as a compensation.

Hope you  learned your lesson.

The compensation was always 1 credit, since that is was technically the buying price of a Tier 9 rewardship after unlocking it in the tech tree and you do recieve the buying price as compensation if you somehow manage to get a "techtree" ship which has a credit price. This was literally the case since Missouri and is, for ships like Ägir... 1 credit. You do not get the research currency back, being it normal silver ships or reward ships.

The game client says "Buying Price 1 Credit", so the automatic compensation system gives you back one credit, while if you would for example draw an Atago, and have one, you get the dubloon value, since the buying price are dubloons.

IMO people should get both, research currency and credits as compensation... Not sure, what support says.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,857 posts
21,604 battles
2 minutes ago, josykay said:

Not sure, what support says.

It says "get bent, scrub."

They aren't there to help you, they are there to deflect any blame on the customer. It's never WGs fault.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
222 posts
4,219 battles
21 hours ago, MojaEkscelencja said:

Keklul.gif.1bfd94b75a2eb299a68f2aafad14dac6.gif

[IBAN]
Players
163 posts
4,388 battles

It would be fair for you to get 1 million FXP.

The credit is clearly just a nominal fee and the FXP is the actual value.

• Cool 2