You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Tier IX Ships for Doubloons!

46 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,778 battles

Why can't i use the 25% coupon on them?

• Cool 12

Players
994 posts

I'd thought of getting the Friesland and I noticed the temporary coupons expired the day before these entered the armoury and just thought "Aah WG" so I clicked on her and you got it, Can't use the Standard Coupon either, So what's the point then

No discount nothing special just buy the doubloons instead of the ship fgs it's not as if Wargaming inundates us with free Dubs now is it, Just another Joke of an Offer  :Smile_facepalm:

Stalin Guiag.jpg

• Cool 5

[OVM]
Players
10 posts
13,294 battles

Missouri, Jean Bart and Musashi are missing!

Talking about legendary ships but forget about the important ones

• Cool 8
  • Funny 3

Players
317 posts
17,536 battles
6 minutes ago, Machel64 said:

Those ships are to legendary ...

• Cool 2

Players
317 posts
17,536 battles

I have a question , WTF coal is for ? , if I can buy all t9 for DB , why I should collect coal , I have allready all T10 from armory ! , will there be more T10 for coal ?

• Cool 2

[URUC]
Players
252 posts
29 minuti fa, Machel64 ha scritto:

22 minuti fa, Wicket_Boomber ha scritto:

Those ships are to legendary ...

Georgia will be legendary too in few weeks

[EUTF]
Players
224 posts
6,572 battles
18 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I have a question , WTF coal is for ? , if I can buy all t9 for DB , why I should collect coal , I have allready all T10 from armory ! , will there be more T10 for coal ?

Simple stuff

You can get some ships/Modules/Flags/Captains that WG decide to put in Armory for the specified resource that you can get for free for just playing the game as a F2P player like me, i got that way a Musashi/Thunderer/Georgia without paying a euro

You want to pay with real money then pay, you want to grind slowly like me you can also do it - your choice your free time to spend

• Cool 4

Players
317 posts
17,536 battles
2 minutes ago, Nauseica said:

Simple stuff

You can get some ships/Modules/Flags/Captains that WG decide to put in Armory for the specified resource that you can get for free for just playing the game as a F2P player like me, i got that way a Musashi/Thunderer/Georgia without paying a euro

You want to pay with real money then pay, you want to grind slowly like me you can also do it - your choice your free time to spend

Honestly , I start to have enough with game , WG step by step introduce "soviet capitalism" taking out fun out of game  , and I really lately consider to leave game , because game start to be less fun by the uppdate...

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,120 posts
14,783 battles

the article doesn't say how long these ships will be for sale?

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
114 posts
12,365 battles
40 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Why can't i use the 25% coupon on them?

The real question is why is WG selling access to both Tiers IX and X? I have personally witnessed a 29% win rate player at Tier IX as well as the gamut across 30%. Does this matter? Yes, because if you can get into top Tiers with little or no experience as we did with the ARP Yamato people leave the game. I didn't, but two Clan mates have as they take the game seriously and want to win. Make people 'earn' their way into top tiers with game experience via the tech tree or game experience via the Coal grind. Oh ... er .... that leads us to point two below.

21 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

You are completely correct - Coal is now, and has been for some time, a trash currency. The longer the game goes on, the more Coal everyone accumulates and slowly they buy the ships. Trash vessels like the Blyska and Marblehead have been used to expand the range of ships as have the less-than-excellent Duke of York. The good news is that Steel ships are now being 'demoted' to Coal status and you will soon have extra vessels available.

• Cool 3

[EUTF]
Players
224 posts
6,572 battles
18 minutes ago, Salentine said:

the article doesn't say how long these ships will be for sale?

Sales last ‘While Stocks Last! or Goal for money send to mother Russia is met :cap_money:

19 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

Honestly , I start to have enough with game , WG step by step introduce "soviet capitalism" taking out fun out of game  , and I really lately consider to leave game , because game start to be less fun by the uppdate...

Niah Capitalism dont have a color or nation its the same everywhere we just perceived different depending our believes or opinions
Ye game last 12 months becoming more roller-coaster than before and sadly its still good but for every nice thing that they making or introducing they just have some WG developer act like Miley Cyrus on her song Wrecking Ball demolishing all they did on the past and making us more sceptical to spend or stay here. (cv rework/Subs/Commander rework etc)

• Cool 1

[EUTF]
Players
224 posts
6,572 battles
4 minutes ago, britinmadrid said:

You are completely correct - Coal is now, and has been for some time, a trash currency. The longer the game goes on, the more Coal everyone accumulates and slowly they buy the ships. Trash vessels like the Blyska and Marblehead have been used to expand the range of ships as have the less-than-excellent Duke of York. The good news is that Steel ships are now being 'demoted' to Coal status and you will soon have extra vessels available.

Coal is still decent even when they have raise the price for the steel ships tremendous but on the other way steel is practically made irrelevant for some casual players like me. The new rank steel rewards is a joke, if you cant play some clan battles due to work you cant get enough to get a ship, low cost steel ships had been removed and the cheapest one costs 25k now so ye know you can only buy some dockyard ship to buy indirectly some steel ...

Well dont wg well done ... slow clap

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,071 posts
4,049 battles

Why should we pay the same price for the PoS that is Z-44 as for an Alaska or Friesland ???

This just screams GIVE MONEY PLS from all over the page. No customer benefit to be had here ...

• Cool 3

[MI7]
Players
1 post
578 battles

Any chance the article can be edited to show English in the launcher? 

Contents of each bundle is in Russian, fully understand WG is on a tight budget so QA gets left behind. 

Always happy to assist, cheers.

:cap_like:

• Funny 1

[ICG]
Players
541 posts
2 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I can give  at least 48 reasons why coal still matters.

reason 1              = 1 euro

reason 2              = 1 euro

reason 3              = 1 euro

reason 4              = 1 euro

reason 5              = 1 euro

reason 6              = 1 euro

reason 7              = 1 euro

reason 8              = 1 euro

reason 9              = 1 euro

reason 10            = 1 euro

reason 11            = 1 euro

reason 12            = 1 euro

reason 13            = 1 euro

reason 14            = 1 euro

reason 15            = 1 euro

reason 16            = 1 euro

reason 17            = 1 euro

reason 18            = 1 euro

reason 19            = 1 euro

reason 20            = 1 euro

reason 21            = 1 euro

reason 22            = 1 euro

reason 23            = 1 euro

reason 24            = 1 euro

reason 25            = 1 euro

reason 26            = 1 euro

reason 27            = 1 euro

reason 28            = 1 euro

reason 29            = 1 euro

reason 30            = 1 euro

reason 31            = 1 euro

reason 32            = 1 euro

reason 33            = 1 euro

reason 34            = 1 euro

reason 35            = 1 euro

reason 36            = 1 euro

reason 37            = 1 euro

reason 38            = 1 euro

reason 39            = 1 euro

reason 40            = 1 euro

reason 41            = 1 euro

reason 42            = 1 euro

reason 43            = 1 euro

reason 44            = 1 euro

reason 45            = 1 euro

reason 46            = 1 euro

reason 47            = 1 euro

reason 48            = 1 euro

And if you want I can give you 4762 little reasons why coal mattes

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[ARKA]
Players
25 posts
20,006 battles

Dont call these ships Legendary T9, since there are at least 4 T9 that are more legendary than them - JB, Missouri, Musashi and Kronshtadt...

Unless you provide them for doubloons, just remove the "legendary" part.

Players
497 posts

As a New Year's gift, we've added four single-use coupons that grant 10%, 15%, 20%, and 25% discounts when obtaining ships in exchange for doubloons. The coupons will become available on December 25 and remain active until January 8.

The following ships will be available in the Armory in exchange for doubloons:

Starts: Fri. 08 Jan. 06:00 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Fri. 08 Jan. 06:00

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0912-new-year/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZMscgNkiFHG7mLHCReGH

funny5ikwi.png

lustigfujyl.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[RONIN]
Players
479 posts
4,420 battles

no news for days, i am thinking to myself,hey wg is preparing something new and interesting for us, then i see this...

wargaming should change name to moneygaming

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Players
1,451 posts
22,378 battles

Step right up , step right up , get your t9 without any prior game knowledge , just open your wallet and lets destroy the balance even further

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
2,071 posts
4,049 battles
47 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

no news for days, i am thinking to myself,hey wg is preparing something new and interesting for us, then i see this...

of course they are, commander skill rework ...

Players
7 posts
6,927 battles

every day these lovely gents get me another step closer to play russian roullete and i dont see much to hold on to
i dont need help , i need a evacuation plan

• Funny 1