Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Skyee_8492

New ranked (Still kinda meh)

4 comments in this topic

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts

I like the idea, I wish silver league kinda followed in bronze footsteps with the tier 8s then 10s for the qualifiers but nope. Straight to tier 9 & 10! :Smile_trollface:

Personally i'm not a fan of tier 9 and even more 10s cause i think its boring just to indicate how uninterested i am to this day in almost 4yrs of playing i've only completed 2 tech trees to reach tier 10. You spend most of the time hiding behind a rock for one thing or another but if anything should have gone it is that stupid last star nonsense. 

Why is this still in a game haha its the dumbest thing ever!  Team play in this game is rather in scant supply generally now so you add the edition to save your yourself and soon as a match starts to go south even a tiny whiney bit immediately everybody turns into a ghost.. :Smile_teethhappy: Nothing has really changed in how people perform in the matches.  Whenever the match starts going bad, solo mode gets activated.  Didn't really notice it until the qualifiers for silver but now its more obvious

This aspect should have gone with the rework or it should have been reworked at least to the top 2/3 keep stars and the other 4/5 don't to at least take some of the pressure of because from rank 5 to 1 is 9 matches. That's just dumb to have that amount of games in this kinda setting with no saves in between IMO

I just look at it & think can i even be bothered honestly! haha Ain't nobody really going to do that kind of grind and enjoy playing especially if you get a bad run going! Sometimes i think WG forgets this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed :Smile_veryhappy: 

Also what's with the 1am closing time? Generally i work nights so if i was that would be me written off from playing straight out the gate (Y) Nice!

Players
2,469 posts
4,794 battles

1493554649_shiptoastrating1.jpg.6689d948bb704d3f0e907e5889dde5c4.jpg

Even if we don't necessarily get this thread every week, we still get the exact same complaints every time there's a new ranked season. Moving your comments to the "Off-Topic" sub-forum doesn't change that.

Nothing's changed in the last three years. Nothing will change now. As far as spwedshiiit is concerned, everyone's having fun.

Either suffer in silence or play another game.

I know which of those options I picked.:cap_like:

• Boring 1

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts
15 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

1493554649_shiptoastrating1.jpg.6689d948bb704d3f0e907e5889dde5c4.jpg

Even if we don't necessarily get this thread every week, we still get the exact same complaints every time there's a new ranked season. Moving your comments to the "Off-Topic" sub-forum doesn't change that.

Nothing's changed in the last three years. Nothing will change now. As far as spwedshiiit is concerned, everyone's having fun.

Either suffer in silence or play another game.

I know which of those options I picked.:cap_like:

Good for you :Smile_teethhappy:  I rate your reply lame & ....

giphy.gif

Tbh i don't don't whats worse. Your stupid response or the fact that you've put your own name

in a meme that sounds like you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person  

tenor.gif.4627106c78673d4d229af7ef3abdf05a.gif

Players
2,469 posts
4,794 battles
16 hours ago, Skyee_8492 said:

the fact that you've put your own name

in a meme that sounds like you're referring to yourself in the 3rd person 

I only did that to mimic the "SkybuckFlying's Seal of Approval" that finds its way onto some posts. A fact I will freely admit to, as I don't consider it a secret.

Does anyone reading this have one of those so they can demonstrate what I'm talking about? Unfortunately I joined these forums too late to know the guy, although I've heard the legends.

Sign in to follow this