Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Moosebloke

New F-Key for destroyers

40 comments in this topic

Players
40 posts
16,049 battles

Good evening gents,

I would like to suggest a new f-key for destroyer players:

"I need to provide intelligende data"

I am aware that the f-keys are kinda short, maybe we can use the "Provide AA-support"-key.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[BOATY]
Players
91 posts
7,221 battles

Sorry you had a few typos that needed correcting: :Smile-_tongue:

7 minutes ago, ___Moose___ said:

Good evening gents,

I would like to suggest a new f-key for all other players:

"I need to provide support others and not sit at then back spamming the "I need intelligence Data" button"

I am aware that the f-keys are kinda short, maybe we can use the "Provide AA-support"-key.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 8

[CAIN]
Players
4,969 posts
21,101 battles

I have quite a few suggestions for new and additional f-keys, however one quarter of them will p*ss off the BB players, one quarter will p*ss off the DD players, and the rest will p*ss off the CV players.

And all of them will p*ss off WG who will ban me for life from the forums and ingame chat for suggesting them because of their "no snowflake shall be harmed in anyway" policy. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 7

[BIF]
Players
525 posts
6,572 battles

First i thought this is about a key for " F***, CV/Radar/Hydro "  :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
6,055 posts
23,154 battles
10 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

and other more button:

'I have been providing intelligece data for 10 min, can you shoot now or are you going to stay hidden behind that rock all the battle?'

or "I'm driving a f*cking no-smoke DD with the visibility rivalling that's of a cruiser, so try to find some doctor to get a head transplant or whatever it takes do give you som intelligence"

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,827 posts
12,166 battles
9 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

and other more button:

'I have been providing intelligece data for 10 min, can you shoot now or are you going to stay hidden behind that rock all the battle?'

More like:

I have been providing intelligence data for 10 mins now. Could you please finally smash that damn W button and leave I line?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
7,606 posts
11 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I have quite a few suggestions for new and additional f-keys, however one quarter of them will p*ss off the BB players, one quarter will p*ss off the DD players, and the rest will p*ss off the CV players.

And all of them will p*ss off WG who will ban me for life from the forums and ingame chat for suggesting them because of their "no snowflake shall be harmed in anyway" policy. :Smile_sceptic:

At least nobody would need to feel left out. :Smile_Default:

• Funny 3

Players
1,086 posts
7,363 battles
32 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

and other more button:

Next quick command to be added:

“Can you please explain to me how the ‘shooting the thingy you have been spotting for the past 10 minutes’ actually works?”

Players
279 posts
3,165 battles
Il y a 2 heures, ___Moose___ a dit :

Good evening gents,

I would like to suggest a new f-key for destroyer players:

"I need to provide intelligende data"

Yes that can be good for some DD player just stay away from fight 

Players
966 posts
6,026 battles

and i need a "then go and get it" key for all the island humpers.

in reality, being able to call a target, not just the request fire support, would be useful for co-ordination.

• Funny 1

[BOATY]
Players
1,340 posts
16,660 battles
7 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

or "I'm driving a f*cking no-smoke DD with the visibility rivalling that's of a cruiser, so try to find some doctor to get a head transplant or whatever it takes do give you som intelligence"

Who can actively dodge most incoming fire and will soon get a commander skill to mitigate that even more and doesn't have a citadel

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[THIR]
Players
965 posts
4,701 battles
2 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

Who can actively dodge most incoming fire and will soon get a commander skill to mitigate that even more and doesn't have a citadel

Are you talking about Dazzling/Distraction? Because that skill is completely useless on non-concealment based gunboats. The only thing they get over cap-contesting gunboats is a more expensive version of the old BFT at the expense of even more concealment.

[-WHO-]
Players
145 posts
12,553 battles

Press T for stats has a new version now, Press T for Free santa crates.

Still works, even in rank

• Funny 3

[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
34,340 battles
4 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

Who has the best armor, most HP, best repair options, strongest armament - and will soon get a buffed range of secondary armament on top of all bc it´s never enough?

Besides, this is what a single HE-salvo can do to the class that can dodge *most* - but not all - incoming fire:

105171022_HEonDDmodulesincapfirespam2.thumb.jpg.0924682a429ee2cd50187d2312a4ca29.jpg

- 33% guns gone

- 100% torpedo armament gone

- engine gone

- short range AA gone (permanently)

- mid range AA gone (permanently)

- burning, ofc,

It really looks as if WG does this unnecessary skill-reshuffle to let us fight over it so we shut up about the flying problem for a while.

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,535 battles
43 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

Who has the best armor, most HP, best repair options, strongest armament - and will soon get a buffed range of secondary armament on top of all bc it´s never enough?

Besides, this is what a single HE-salvo can do to the class that can dodge *most* - but not all - incoming fire:

105171022_HEonDDmodulesincapfirespam2.thumb.jpg.0924682a429ee2cd50187d2312a4ca29.jpg

- 33% guns gone

- 100% torpedo armament gone

- engine gone

- short range AA gone (permanently)

- mid range AA gone (permanently)

- burning, ofc,

It really looks as if WG does this unnecessary skill-reshuffle to let us fight over it so we shut up about the flying problem for a while.

Happens every game yes? no?.

You were blapped happens to all classes except CV.

Get over it , You getting mega buffed with new captain skills faster torps and less damage at close range just because.

cryriverr.jpeg.abf517953102f9af5f0697cd1727f6b4.jpeg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
797 posts
15,603 battles
9 hours ago, SkollUlfr said:

and i need a "then go and get it" key for all the island humpers.

in reality, being able to call a target, not just the request fire support, would be useful for co-ordination.

You can press f3 while aiming at a target, then you request fire on that specific target.

Players
128 posts
11,822 battles

The obvious new F command we need is the one that applies to all classes of ship, 'What the F are you doing?'. Applies to DDs that have decided that spotting is someone else's job. cruisers that have parked behind a large rock for the last 10 minutes, BBs attempting to sail on to the next map and of course just generally about the life choices of those who choose to play CVs

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
4,887 posts
21,308 battles
19 minutes ago, Garrison2012 said:

The obvious new F command we need is the one that applies to all classes of ship, 'What the F are you doing?'

This.

[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
34,340 battles
56 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

Spoiler

cryriverr.jpeg.abf517953102f9af5f0697cd1727f6b4.jpeg

very mature

58 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

Happens every game yes? no?.

I´ll help you:

1 hour ago, VIadoCro said:

what a single HE-salvo can do

(bold part) I have this happening often enough. If not by HE then by rockets.

1 hour ago, MacFergus said:

You getting mega buffed with new captain skills

BBs will get buffed too, the captain-perks are including buffs to the torpedo-belt, making it even more forgiving to skippers with zero situational awareness.

1 hour ago, MacFergus said:

less damage at close range just because.

How is that? I must have missed something 👀

• Cool 1

Players
7,606 posts
2 hours ago, Garrison2012 said:

The obvious new F command we need is the one that applies to all classes of ship, 'What the F are you doing?'. Applies to DDs that have decided that spotting is someone else's job. cruisers that have parked behind a large rock for the last 10 minutes, BBs attempting to sail on to the next map and of course just generally about the life choices of those who choose to play CVs

2 hours ago, Europizza said:

This.

No, just no. I don't want to have to keep replacing my keyboard just because one key gets worn out too quickly.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,535 battles
2 hours ago, VIadoCro said:

(bold part) I have this happening often enough. If not by HE then by rockets.

And by the looks of the picture you gave him complete broadside DD players used to accuse BBs players of not WASD , Map awareness is key that's why I asked how often it happens?.

Its really hard to land rockets if the DD turns into you sure you might get some hits but very little damage.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this