You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

New Year's Greetings From the World of Warships Team

28 comments in this topic

[-NYX-]
Players
276 posts
9,756 battles

Hello all,
have lots of fun upcoming year.

sometimes it's a bit hard to find it in this game, but overall we still have a nice game here.

Hoping to finally get rid off 2 tier differ, but that's wishful thinking I guess.
1 tier differ will prevent players from leaving the game after reaching tier 7 and 8.

And personally I dislike shooting at 2 tier lower ships.

Hoping for nice rewards and useful items.
Hoping for premium shop offers that are not combined with premium-account time.
I like a nice discount but I like it also on items I want without the nonsense.

Hoping for many things, but most of all to not follow the WoT system.

ZWC

• Cool 4

[CG]
Players
35 posts
4,849 battles

Very good videos, events and promotion. 

Guys in WG, please, make good and simple tutorials for beginners about primary roles of ships, who does what, who supports whom and emphasize about teamwork, mutual support, how to read the mini map and most importantly stop that thing in randoms where everyone is going to one flank and suiciding.

Please!!! 

Happy new year

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[A-T-G]
Players
29 posts
10,560 battles

Happy festive time to all !

I was just wondering when the 2021 upcoming news will come, just like WoT did....

Any hows, happy 2021 !

• Cool 1

Players
484 posts
21,143 battles

WG in 2020 please dont mess up more ! , remove cv , dont change captain stuff , introduce new modes to game , hire proffesionals to make you videos , remove pan european line , start making more national lines with papar one if needed ...and dont look up to EA , you to small for that .

Happy 2021

(hopely covid and cv free)

[HNDF]
Players
280 posts
11,946 battles

happy and healthy new year for u and your family. may your expectation come true.

we play this game because we like it. the playbase of this game is not kids. try to remember this.

focus on realistic gameplay and make changes there. in this stage I have bring 5 new players in 3 years and they turn away. new paper ships r not solve any problem....

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,434 posts

Happy New Year to All of The Players, Moderators and All the Staff Involved in the Day to Day Running of World of Warships which is Just about Hanging On In There  as One of the Best Ship Games I've Ever Played....  Despite  the Best Efforts of those Money Grubbers at the Top who think Confrontation brings in the Cash. Yeah Right :Smile_facepalm:

[PIKES]
Players
554 posts
12,971 battles

Wishes of great 2021 for all you.

thanks for sharing in this Forum

[FAILS]
Players
808 posts
22,606 battles

Just had breakfast with some champagne, so I am as chipper as can be right now and wish everyone a very nice 2021. See you on the seven seas :Smile_honoring:

[SAIKO]
Players
5 posts
2,279 battles

I wish you all happy New Year.

I wish the waters were more realistic and with bigger waves ;-)

Players
1 post
11,284 battles

What is good about 2021 as far as WoW is concerned, nothing. I feel ripped off that support for the game on Mac OS his being withdrawn at the end of Jan 21. I have 200 + days of premium account, unspent gold, a stack for free XP and a small fleet that I have crafted over the past 3 years. WoW is very good at taking your money but even better at abandoning long term players who have chosen to play on a Mac. I love the game and the detail the WOW team put into the gameplay, historical features and rewards. This lack of support has left a bitter taste in my mouth and I will have no problem telling the world to avoid these games.