You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

2020 Results in World of Warships

21 comments in this topic

[STPUK]
Players
1 post
1,816 battles

is there any reason why the a version of the greek letter sigma was used for the number "0"?

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
321 posts
8,867 battles

2020 Summary;

British Heavy Cruisers - dead on arrival. 

European DDs - initially awesome, but then...

Soviet Cruisers - Yay! Stealth radar proliferation, ridiculous armour, insane shell velocity, and less freeboard than most DDs

German Carriers - More Orbital Strike joy, because the USN, IJN, and RN lines just weren't enough. Topped off with what was, briefly, the most idiotic CV in game. Until FDR came along to powercreep the powercreep.

Odin - a Tier VII BB wedged into Tier VIII because balans

US BBs - the perfect solution for the problem of BBs sitting on the map edge trying to support DDs 20km away?

Black Armada - WeeGee showing some serious Copy/Pasta flex

• Cool 6
  • Funny 3

[2DQT]
Players
403 posts
3,450 battles
35 minutes ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

Talk about tonedeaf. Read the room, people.

The "room" is only people with valid criticisms. Except you, the only outlier not dancing to the popular beat...

Players
996 posts

2020  a very selective pick of the Least Unpopular Shenanigans from Wargaming , The year of Copy-Nerf-Paste and Lazy Became the Buzz Word,

The Year of the Russian Battleship Stealth Buff where 33 Seconds suddenly became Pretty Damned Quick in Comparison. and there on the Horizon it Looms Like a Giant Bloated Leach Ready to Consume Your Cash The Commander Skills Brain Fart,       :Smile_honoring:Happy 2021 Everyone :Smile_honoring:

Players
317 posts
17,542 battles
20 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Let's reminisce about how 2020 went in World of Warships.

Read it on the portal

I just got Massachusets for 3 days and apportunity to buy 50% cheaper that is nice , but I will not buy it , because only way I can protest against WG politics is with my wallet , WG is private company and can do as they wish , is my choice to play game , and honestly lately I feel burn out with game , I wanted badly to buy santas container , I planed to buy 100 eatch , but those are rigged , where is honesty ? , I will lose few chances on Missouri because of some shity ships that are on first list and they are first draw ... so thanks for 83 steel I guess -_-

Players
235 posts

On 12/30/2020 at 2:35 PM, _Dunc_ said:

2020 Summary;

British Heavy Cruisers - dead on arrival. 

European DDs - initially awesome, but then...

Soviet Cruisers - Yay! Stealth radar proliferation, ridiculous armour, insane shell velocity, and less freeboard than most DDs

German Carriers - More Orbital Strike joy, because the USN, IJN, and RN lines just weren't enough. Topped off with what was, briefly, the most idiotic CV in game. Until FDR came along to powercreep the powercreep.

Odin - a Tier VII BB wedged into Tier VIII because balans

US BBs - the perfect solution for the problem of BBs sitting on the map edge trying to support DDs 20km away?

Black Armada - WeeGee showing some serious Copy/Pasta flex 

you forgot:

"legendary moduls"

quovadisWG.thumb.jpg.2b07621f7dde7b70f0d9c278606254cf.jpg

The Nürnmberg Fiasko. C Hull removed,

There was also the Halloween disappointment.

And last but not least we have a new Santa Convoy in connection to a second P/Muerto Rico event !

B.t.w. - thx for making some of the players I used to play with quit again - by insulting them.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,833 posts
25,564 battles

totally competent and pro-game rebuilds and progression allover!!11!!1!!!111!!!1

now shut up and move along, nothing to see or to be worried about, coz it is and will be always along:

everything-is-awesome.jpg

c'mon, repeat with me, all together now

YpQoO0j.gif

• Bad 1

Players
235 posts
On 1/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, MrWastee said:

totally competent and pro-game rebuilds and progression allover!!11!!1!!!111!!!1

now shut up and move along, nothing to see or to be worried about, coz it is and will be always along:

everything-is-awesome.jpg

c'mon, repeat with me, all together now

YpQoO0j.gif

No thx - nothing against you,  but I disagree.  Do you have any leftovers of the stuff you took - and is it legal ?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,833 posts
25,564 battles
9 minutes ago, CollingwoodDK said:

No thx - nothing against you,  but I disagree.  Do you have any leftovers of the stuff you took - and is it legal ?

:Smile_amazed::Smile_veryhappy:

ca0ef80929bd8af86f6a9c61b521a387.png

ok, lets see... i'm just really not sure on what side of the fence i'm now :Smile_trollface:

c68e1c54710c1a002d4317917e745337.jpg

• Bad 1

Players
235 posts
1 minute ago, MrWastee said:

:Smile_amazed::Smile_veryhappy:

ca0ef80929bd8af86f6a9c61b521a387.png

ok, lets see... i'm just really not sure on what side of the fence i'm now :Smile_trollface:

c68e1c54710c1a002d4317917e745337.jpg

You know there is no intonation - though I could have assumed it - I might have been wrong. Besides I would have never seen the next art work.

Enjoy your day.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,833 posts
25,564 battles
12 minutes ago, CollingwoodDK said:

You know there is no intonation - though I could have assumed it - I might have been wrong. Besides I would have never seen the next art work.

Enjoy your day.

so u, no offense ;).... fyi: the pics posted are from the lego-movie. the setting is a "perfect world" in which kind of an autocrat tries to extinct any individualism and creativity. the duplo crowd posted represents that lego worlds nemesis from the outside so to say, while the astro guy is a neurotic and overtuned character.

in that lego world, by the will of the autocrat, a song is sung several times a day. it's always the same song, which is called "everything is awesome".

as kinda nothing is awesome in here, with not the best signs on the horizon (captn skilltree rework, submarines, cv's labelled as balanSed), it seemed totally appropiate to me to draw that comparison on their "everything is awesome" video. actually i feel the game to be in the "duplo-state"/getting there, while the video message still depicts their "perfect lego world" so to say.

hope this makes it clear ;)....

on a note: when u see something labelled with the "11!!11!1111!!!!1!" meme, it most probably is sarcasm lol ;D...

• Cool 1

[RNLN_]
Players
2 posts
2,977 battles

they missed the following:

- we broke our promises

- we broke more promises

- did we mention we broke promises?

- and we are going to ruin the game with subs. enjoy the game while it last commanders.