Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Skitzo_Sam

Still waiting for refund?

29 comments in this topic

[OOPSY]
Players
119 posts
7,644 battles

Submitted a refund request on the 8th for Santa Containers and have had some automated replies since but no actual refund. Anyone got their money back yet?

• Cool 1

Players
871 posts
5,825 battles
  • IIRC Santa Container refund requests had to be filed on the 13th of December at the latest.
  • If it involved roll backs, and for most the requests would have, that takes a lot of time.
  • From the 18th onward, there were quite a few new lock down restrictions imposed in much of Europe (one of the reasons, if not the reason why the 24h Christmas stream was cancelled). This might also have made it more difficult to handle the requests, assuming the complete staff is actually healthy.
  • From the 19th onward, much of Europe is in a 2 week Christmas break.
  • The problem might actually be your credit card company, if you paid by credit card.

Players
128 posts
3,184 battles
1 hour ago, Skitzo_Sam said:

Submitted a refund request on the 8th for Santa Containers and have had some automated replies since but no actual refund. Anyone got their money back yet?

i got my money back, those [edited] rollbacked my account for that, lost like 6 days of progression

[BIF]
Players
393 posts
5,406 battles
1 hour ago, Dutchy_2019 said:
  • IIRC Santa Container refund requests had to be filed on the 13th of December at the latest.

It is already extended twice, now until January 5. Probably they got a Mount Everest sized amount of refunds already.

[SHAD]
Players
3,282 posts
13,437 battles
4 minutes ago, K82J said:

It is already extended twice, now until January 5. Probably they got a Mount Everest sized amount of refunds already.

Source?

Players
871 posts
5,825 battles
5 minutes ago, K82J said:

I missed the news about the extensions. And yeah, they will have a mountain of work to do with that.

[BIF]
Players
393 posts
5,406 battles
2 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Source?

Player support

image.thumb.png.9ec5c8dfb360de54ad267a20852a9dc1.png

• Cool 1

[OOPSY]
Players
119 posts
7,644 battles
4 hours ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

i got my money back, those [edited] rollbacked my account for that, lost like 6 days of progression

I asked for it to be done manually, wont be too impressed if they roll back my account to the 8th

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,772 battles

I did mine right after the announcement and got the money back winthin a day or 2.

And rollback is the easy and fast way. Manual is the slower way.

[SHAD]
Players
3,282 posts
13,437 battles
4 hours ago, K82J said:

Player support

image.thumb.png.9ec5c8dfb360de54ad267a20852a9dc1.png

Thank you.

Interesting that their solution to too many requests for refunds is to allow people to continue requesting refunds.

[BIF]
Players
393 posts
5,406 battles
47 minutes ago, Skitzo_Sam said:

I asked for it to be done manually, wont be too impressed if they roll back my account to the 8th

They cannot reroll before the current patch, this was written to me in a message from support.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
165 posts

I've not got my refund either. Been well over 2 weeks now. I asked for a manual removal. If they roll back my account instead they will either give me a crap ton of compensation or I will just flat out quit. 

[SHAD]
Players
3,282 posts
13,437 battles
47 minutes ago, X1Alpha said:

So guys, good luck. In the German Forum is a player that the Support wants that he buys 60k Dubloons to get his refund.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/144377-statement-zu-den-weihnachts-containern/?do=findComment&comment=3744614

This means he spent 60k doubloons since purchasing the crates. 

If he purchase crates with that  he can make a ticket and support will join the two tickets together.

If he bought ships with it than I would have to ask why he spent so many doubloons so fast.

Looks like he's trying to be cheeky.

It is annoying though having to maintain a certain amount of doubloons and signal flags when you have no idea how many while you wait for the refund

[OOPSY]
Players
119 posts
7,644 battles
On 12/26/2020 at 8:50 PM, gopher31 said:

It is annoying though having to maintain a certain amount of doubloons and signal flags when you have no idea how many while you wait for the refund

Ive given up trying to maintain them. Cant blame me for them taking so long to sort it.

[OOPSY]
Players
119 posts
7,644 battles

Almost a month now and still no refund. Have a clan mate who hasnt had his refund yet either. Anyone in same position? What action can be taken?

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,029 posts
20,060 battles
Just now, Skitzo_Sam said:

Not even slightly funny bro

Oh but, to be honest..... It really is quite hilarious.

Thousands of Pounds, Dollars and Euro's spent 'gambling' with Loot crates... Now we see a terrible case of Gamblers remorse... with how badly WeeGee have behaved over crates for years now, surely you lot would have learnt the Lesson....

"Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me....."

Just Sayin'

• Cool 1

[OOPSY]
Players
119 posts
7,644 battles
Just now, cherry2blost said:

Oh but, to be honest..... It really is quite hilarious.

Thousands of Pounds, Dollars and Euro's spent 'gambling' with Loot crates... Now we see a terrible case of Gamblers remorse... with how badly WeeGee have behaved over crates for years now, surely you lot would have learnt the Lesson....

Just Sayin'

Its not gamblers remorse if people have been conned and to make light of gambling addiction which is a real issue and causes alot of suffering to those who have this addiction is not edgy or cool but im glad you find it hilarious

• Bad 1

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,029 posts
20,060 battles
21 minutes ago, Skitzo_Sam said:

Its not gamblers remorse if people have been conned and to make light of gambling addiction which is a real issue and causes alot of suffering to those who have this addiction is not edgy or cool but im glad you find it hilarious

No, please you misunderstand me. I am not taking the pee out of gamblers, only the utterly stupid people who bought these crates in MASSIVE quantities... All the while 'knowing' WeeGee have never played fair on Satan Crates.... Ever.

Once again please repeat the mantra so you are ready for Christmas 2021... 

(While you may think me harsh.... I am doing you a service... to save your heart ache for next year, when all this will be forgotten and thousands will buy many more crates... I will begin reminders from around November 2021... YOU ARE ALL WELCOME)

[THESO]
Players
968 posts
9,107 battles
42 minutes ago, Skitzo_Sam said:

Almost a month now and still no refund. Have a clan mate who hasnt had his refund yet either. Anyone in same position? What action can be taken?

Same here. They are either overwhelmed by huge amount of refund requests, or somehow punishing the ones who asked for a refund by making them wait, for an unreasonably longtime, without any explanation.

Sign in to follow this