You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Edinburgh_C16

can u imagine his "luck", totally legit, no BS

59 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,851 battles

Would be interesting to see the ships he had in port before opening these crates - could well  be that these were the only ships left to get :Smile_coin: (I had a similar experience with my crates)

• Cool 7

Players
128 posts
3,184 battles
3 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Would be interesting to see the ships he had in port before opening these crates - could well  be that these were the only ships left to get :Smile_coin: (I had a similar experience with my crates)

see the video, he didn't had fujin, normal alaska, gremy, giulio, etc

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,851 battles
11 minutes ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

I saw the video and read your title - you call it """luck""", yet it could be that these were the only ships left for him to get from the crates (i.e. he already had Makarov, California, etc.), hence my remark. :Smile_Default: It would/could explain the high amount of T9s he got.

I had a similar experience (getting a Fujin, Neustra, Pommern ...), as I had most of the shortlisted ships before I got my crates.

:edit:

I know some players who can't get any more ships from the Santa crates (or Super containers), since they already have all of those ships.

So regarding this player, if he only had the (more) rare ships left to get, it's likely those will drop from the crates. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,503 battles

What a Shill he needs the CC in his name taken off him , He obviously owns all the shortlist ships hence the SC and not ships coming directly out of mega crates.

I don't even see him mention the whole Santa shitfest scandal making out he's just got these ships completely randomly what a tosser.

• Cool 10

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
45 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

What a Shill he needs the CC in his name taken off him , He obviously owns all the shortlist ships hence the SC and not ships coming directly out of mega crates.

I don't even see him mention the whole Santa shitfest scandal making out he's just got these ships completely randomly what a tosser.

I think so too, he never got a shio from a normal Santa crate, only redraws from SCs. So he already had all the buyable premiums.

Dude is really annoying though... I have always said that there are too many CCs for the number of players this game has. I would not watch his streams or whatever he does.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
56 minutes ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

Fujin, Gremy, Giulio, Musashi, Missouri, are unbuyable ships. He probaby has all the buyable premium ships.

Players
2,381 posts
32,117 battles

But still, getting so many ships out of crates regardless what ships they are is some kinda mad stuff. I haven't seen such RNG before, dude is lucky af.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,728 posts
9,737 battles
1 minute ago, Execute0rder66 said:

dude is lucky af.

Its not luck when its rigged :cap_yes:

• Cool 5

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
5 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

But still, getting so many ships out of crates regardless what ships they are is some kinda mad stuff. I haven't seen such RNG before, dude is lucky af.

7 ships out of 20 crates... if its real is a 33% chance to get a ship... seems a bit too much to be real

• Cool 2

Players
7,104 posts
11,519 battles

how to make money:

- rig account of a community contributor

- wait until he buys some RNG boxes

- wait a little bit more, untill he made video about it and the community goes crazy

- prepare trucks to transport the incoming cash way

- watch every dummy, that sees this video, throw his entire xmas-bonus at WG.

- *dance*

• Cool 14
  • Funny 3

Players
871 posts
5,832 battles
5 minutes ago, 22cm said:

7 ships out of 20 crates... if its real is a 33% chance to get a ship... seems a bit too much to be real

I have had a run of 6 ships in a batch of 20 crates, including a run of 4 in a row, in Big Santa Crates. And you cannot accuse me of being a CC or so.

What is happening is simply randomness of chance using crates with a fairly high drop rate. The fact that Sone is a CC and someone who has been playing for a while does mean that - if he draws a ship - the odds of it being a big/rare one are high. Similar to someone hitting on good prizes in a number of (near) consecutive draws for giveaways in different streams, as happened this past Bobsmass.

That said, even as a CC he will not get Steel, Coal, Free XP and RB ships from WG, which can also drop from containers - as Neustrashimy has dropped for me.

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,503 battles
Just now, Dutchy_2019 said:

I have had a run of 6 ships in a batch of 20 crates, including a run of 4 in a row, in Big Santa Crates. And you cannot accuse me of being a CC or so.

What is happening is simply randomness of chance using crates with a fairly high drop rate. The fact that Sone is a CC and someone who has been playing for a while does mean that - if he draws a ship - the odds of it being a big/rare one are high. Similar to someone hitting on good prizes in a number of (near) consecutive draws for giveaways in different streams, as happened this past Bobsmass.

That said, even as a CC he will not get Steel, Coal, Free XP and RB ships from WG, which can also drop from containers - as Neustrashimy has dropped for me.

But its not luck pure the fact he owns most of ships already the only luck here is that he drew so many ships from the rates.

Even so he failed to mention the scam and he is a CC its their duty to do so otherwise drop the community title in my view.

• Cool 2

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
13 minutes ago, Dutchy_2019 said:

1.  - if he draws a ship - the odds of it being a big/rare one are high. Similar to someone hitting on good prizes in a number of (near) consecutive draws for giveaways in different streams, as happened this past Bobsmass.

And how many of your 6 ships came from a SC? You don t understand the meaning of this...

If he draws a ship, normally it is going to come directly from a Santa crate, unless he already has that ship. In that case he will get a redraw from a SC. All his ship came from SCs, this means he already had all the other ships, like all the available to buy premium ships. This guy previously bought all the ships he could normally get from a direct draw from a Santa crate. He could not buy the unavailable ones, and he got them from SCs redraw. So he bought all the buyable premiums before those 20 crates... you can do the math how much money he spent.

He got 7 ships from the direct draw and he had all of them, basicly  he has all the buyable premium ships, except the ones you can not buy.

• Cool 6

[RONIN]
Players
478 posts
4,399 battles

this just shows how stupid this boxes are, is it fair that people are getting Makarovs and this guy gets all this ships...

• Cool 4

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

this just shows how stupid this boxes are, is it fair that people are getting Makarovs and this guy gets all this ships...

he bought all the buyable premiums before those 20 crates

• Cool 2

Players
7,104 posts
11,519 battles
2 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

nooo you got it all wrong!

you want to be as happy as this guy?

image.png.9a8dbd316cc00dceab5f7d7e6c4cee49.png

You are just one klick away from eternal happiness! All you have to do is go and buy boxes yourself! Receive ships worth 6x what you pay for and even save 20% if you buy 20 right away! what are you waiting for? Buy 50 and once you pass on to the next life, you get a dozen of virgin mairmaids on top - thats the deal of the century! And dont forget: dont YOU want to be as happy as he is? Look at him! He is having the time of his life and so can YOU!

image.png.d92bafddbd8a2d27564e662ab5c7ac6c.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 10

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,851 battles
4 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Maybe he already had the Makarov and other shortlist ships ?

As for the ship drop rate itself; I've gotten 10 our of 40 crates (so 25% drop rate).

Though, in my opinion, these sample sizes are too small to make definite conclusion.

[RONIN]
Players
478 posts
4,399 battles
6 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

nooo you got it all wrong!

you want to be as happy as this guy?

image.png.9a8dbd316cc00dceab5f7d7e6c4cee49.png

You are just one klick away from eternal happiness! All you have to do is go and buy boxes yourself! Receive ships worth 6x what you pay for and even save 20% if you buy 20 right away! what are you waiting for? Buy 50 and once you pass on to the next life, you get a dozen of virgin mairmaids on top - thats the deal of the century! And dont forget: dont YOU want to be as happy as he is? Look at him! He is having the time of his life and so can YOU!

image.png.d92bafddbd8a2d27564e662ab5c7ac6c.png

and he has followers on twitch, what that says about them?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,667 posts
7,744 battles
6 minuti fa, Wulf_Ace ha scritto:

what do they say about him? go also look (i randomly say this) the comment section of yt video

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,506 posts
25,885 battles
6 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Trump voters?! :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,436 posts
9,091 battles
18 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Take it easy there billy mays ! :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Players
478 posts
4,399 battles
5 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

what do they say about him? go also look (i randomly say this) the comment section of yt video

5 comments?

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,867 posts
21,662 battles

For every streamer pulling gold bricks out of the scamboxes there's at leat a hundred if not thousand players who got jack and a makarov.

• Cool 3