You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Asclepedius

I want to buy anything

49 comments in this topic

Players
16 posts
1,147 battles

Well, considering you, the game masters , did it for money give me the possibility to buy anything, any ship, exparience, upgrades and so on.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[_MO_]
Players
74 posts
2,657 battles

I'm no master but:

-Massachusettes

-Alaska<<<<--- my absolute favorite

-Atago

I have those and I have an absolute blast with them. 

You can't go wrong with those. Maybe atago is a double edge knife. Either you'll love it or you'll hate it as it have a steep learning curve.. 

[_MO_]
Players
74 posts
2,657 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

giphy.gif

I suppose he needs an advice to buy something

Many  have the desire sometimes to buy something, just buy something.. 

• Funny 1

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
16 minutes ago, Setterus said:

I suppose he needs an advice to buy something

Many  have the desire sometimes to buy something, just buy something.. 

I took a look at his profile. I think he doesn't want to have to grind anything, instead he wants the ability to buy any tech tree ship with upgrades, captains, modules, etc - for real money. Just so he can keep ruining the game for his teams with his sub 37% wr on anything that's higher than tier 3. This is part of the big problem this game has, and he wants to make it worse.

• Cool 13

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,067 posts
14,011 battles
7 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Maybe they can sell you a guide on how to git gud? 

I think there is a need for a guide for the use of google translate.  The opening post is difficult to understand.

• Funny 2

Players
130 posts
3,226 battles
34 minutes ago, Asclepedius said:

Well, considering you, the game masters , did it for money give me the possibility to buy anything, any ship, exparience, upgrades and so on.

don't let this ppl here deceive you, ALWAYS buy the tier 9 and 10 (if possible) and don't forget about the premium cv's. good luck :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles
21 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

sub 37% wr on anything that's higher than tier 3

I figured you must be exaggerating, clicked on it, holy hell, my eyes, it burns. Literally installed the game, bought a Georgia and a Tirpitz, played them for 600 games, 600 games where any team he was in did not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
Just now, NikolayKuznetsov said:

I figured you must be exaggerating, clicked on it, holy hell, my eyes, it burns. Literally installed the game, bought a Georgia and a Tirpitz, played them for 600 games, 600 games where any team he was in did not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

Yup, I don't blame you for thinking I was exaggerating, I'd think the same thing in your shoes. Now we both can't unsee that.

• Funny 1

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Yup, I don't blame you for thinking I was exaggerating, I'd think the same thing in your shoes. Now we both can't unsee that.

How do you even get a PR of 32 with 300 games in a Georgia? The secondaries should get you more than 32 and they don't require user input :fish_cute_2:

Please man start at tier 1 and slowly work your way up so you learn to play, all you're doing in tier 9 is dying. You literally just played 600 games in which you died, nothing else happened, you know nothing else happened, you were there.

• Cool 3

[LEEUW]
Players
2,778 posts
10,388 battles

Funfact:

OP is placed 17227th out of 17255 players on the Georgia. 

Quite the achievement if I may say so. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles
12 minutes ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

don't forget about the premium cv's.

I agree, buy a T8 premium aircraft carrier instead :Smile_trollface: Then all is good and we support this.

• Funny 5

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles
3 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

OP is placed 17227th out of 17255 players on the Georgia.

Quite the achievement if I may say so. 

The 28 players who did worse played the ship once and disconnected

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
2 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

I agree, buy a T8 premium aircraft carrier instead :Smile_trollface: Then all is good and we support this. 

Owning the Indomitable makes you git gud. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles

This is obviously horrible for the game but I'm not convinced it's good for WG's bottom line either, I mean sure he gave WG $50 but
-Do sane people really stick around if they skip straight to T9 and just die 600 games in a row?
-How many people quit because they had a streak of playing with people like this?

I never gave this any thought but seeing this makes me want limitations on when you can buy high tier premium ships.

• Cool 3

Players
1,504 posts
4,609 battles

You need to buy this ship, it's an aicraft carrier, they're very cool, you will kill many ships with planes do many damages, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
It is the only way OP

perfect.jpg

• Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,827 posts
9,757 battles
19 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

How do you even get a PR of 32 with 300 games in a Georgia? The secondaries should get you more than 32 and they don't require user input :fish_cute_2:

Press "P" to win? :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,503 battles
1 hour ago, Asclepedius said:

Ignore these clowns.

What you need is Thunderer you can shoot HE from 24km and set Unicons on fire lots which really annoys them for this you will need to purchase 600 mega santa crates to get the coal.

seriously.jpg.6cf47459e1706418239e3a3bed6186e7.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SHAD]
Players
3,307 posts
13,537 battles

OP. You can throw money at the game if you want but it would really be best if you learn to play.

You have only a few hundred battles so you should really take your time, watch videos and get closer to the 50% win rate before you even think about spending more money on this game.

[NWP]
Players
3,169 posts
17,417 battles

Don't let anyone discourage you OP. If you want to buy and not play you are the ideal customer. So keep spending money, but don't complain in a few weeks that you're not having fun, not winning, people are cheating, HE is OP, DDs are OP, smoke is OP...

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,676 posts
7,846 battles

buy wg and delete it,

AND PLEASE if i have to be serious, read this post

3 minuti fa, 159Hunter ha scritto:

Don't let anyone discourage you OP. If you want to buy and not play you are the ideal customer. So keep spending money, but don't complain in a few weeks that you're not having fun, not winning, people are cheating, HE is OP, DDs are OP, smoke is OP...

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,067 posts
14,011 battles
48 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

Not if they never get in range.   Base line sniper anyone?

[JRM]
Players
7,251 posts
27,067 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Newman said:

Owning the Indomitable makes you git gud. :cap_haloween:

Haha I got her from a crate she is actually pretty fun to play even if she is weaker then average :Smile_teethhappy: