Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Strasbourg and New Year Bonuses!

7 comments in this topic

[V888]
Players
170 posts
21,829 battles

Would be nice if you could put a timer on the holiday discounts, for instance the half price on premium time that vanished on january 1st while other offers that had a timer had 3-4 days left. It's easy to assume that the premium time offer would also run for the same period of time but that was not the case.
I would have bought it but missed out, instead its now a year without paid premium. Maybe in a years time it will no longer feel like my loss. ;)

Players
981 posts

Well I can pretty much vouch for Flamu's opinion I bought the cheapest package having looked at what WG had done to it as a 2020 Ship..(No way was I Grinding through Poor Prizes and 6 Point Santas better games to play) , I'm keeping it for Co-Op and Narai, as a,  T7 the MM  is Dreadful it can be seen from the Space Station a typical sad offering as were most of the ships last year in fact this years Dockyard  is the first I've not bothered with I think the Poizen is Dire :etc_hide_turtle:

PS Can I have my Coal Back for the so called Steel Legend the Castrated Flint Please, 

[V888]
Players
170 posts
21,829 battles
On 1/3/2021 at 12:35 PM, Maris_Piper said:

PS Can I have my Coal Back for the so called Steel Legend the Castrated Flint Please, 

You paid with coal? I paid with 3 seasons of reaching rank 1, I would like to have my sanity back. :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

Players
981 posts
24 minutes ago, Reckie said:

You paid with coal? I paid with 3 seasons of reaching rank 1, I would like to have my sanity back. :Smile_sad:

Sorry Reckie I wasn't playing then, I can only imagine how Totally P!ssed Off you are..( I would never have got it ).. Putting it On Sale for Coal when they know it is going to be Turned into a Turd is Pretty WG nowadays I suppose. I think they are having a Limbo Competition in Lesta Studio's, How Low Can You Go :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this